Is Fox News becoming liberal? They will lose millions if they do

I only watched Fox when Carlson Tucker was on.
When they went totally woke and sent him packing.
Never watched Fox again.
I know someone who says or probably says the same thing. That was the only show he watched.

I always had problems w/ Tucker but for the most part liked him. He was interesting, didn't seem to care who liked what he had to say or didn't. I did NOT like what he said about loathing Trump, though. That was bizarre

1miseryindex, read and ponder:

Roger Ailes, the former chairman and CEO of Fox News, faced numerous allegations of sexual harassment. Several women, including former Fox News anchors Gretchen Carlson and Megyn Kelly, publicly accused Ailes of sexual harassment1. These allegations spanned decades, with some dating back to when Ailes was a producer on “The Mike Douglas Show” in the 1960s21.

Some of the allegations against Ailes included disturbing stories. For instance, Kellie Boyle, a former Republican National Committee field adviser, alleged that Ailes made sexual advances towards her and suggested that she would have to engage in sexual activities with him if she wanted to "play with the big boys"2. Another woman, who chose to remain anonymous, claimed that Ailes attempted to engage in sexual activities with her during an audition for “The Mike Douglas Show” when she was only 162.

However, it’s important to note that Ailes, through his lawyers, denied all the claims against him1. He stepped down from Fox News in 2016 following the allegations3.

While these allegations paint a troubling picture, the term “sex predator” is a legal designation that typically requires a conviction in a court of law. As far as I know, Ailes was not convicted of any sex crimes before his death in 2017. Therefore, while many found the allegations against him deeply concerning, it would not be accurate or fair to label him a “sex predator” without a legal conviction.

Remember how Fox tried to torpedo Trump during the 2016 debate and then turned around and did the same thing in the 2020 debate?

I also remember how the commentators at Fox were giddy with joy when Potatohead stole the 2020 election and then they put the kabosh on discussion about the treachery of the stolen election.

Election night 2020 was the last time I have watched Fox. Never intend to watch it again. They are CNN Light. Piss on them.

Is Fox News becoming liberal? They will lose millions if they do​

They've already lost millions and are going to lose even more. It's their business and they can run it as they see fit, but they are losing viewers and losing sponsors and losing money. I quit watching them years ago.

Remember how Fox tried to torpedo Trump during the 2016 debate and then turned around and did the same thing in the 2020 debate?

I also remember how the commentators at Fox were giddy with joy when Potatohead stole the 2020 election and then they put the kabosh on discussion about the treachery of the stolen election.
Uh...you are living in an alternate reality.

"Put the kibosh?!?!?" Are you STONED!?!?

Fox News was the main propaganda channel for Trump's Big Lie. That's why they had to pay out $787 million for their lies.

Election night 2020 was the last time I have watched Fox.
Yeah. Those bastard commie groomers called Arizona for Trump! Fucking liberals!

Election night 2020 was the last time I have watched Fox. Never intend to watch it again. They are CNN Light. Piss on them.
I didn't like how in the first election they called (or was it the 2nd? sorry..) called AZ early. I didn't watch much of the 2020 coverage (can't recall why but my life is sometimes unpredictable).

Anyway, as stated b4, I knew that some of the newscasters leaned a little too left, but some definitely do not. I think of Hannity and Ingraham and others, Janine Pirro and etc

1miseryindex, read and ponder:

Roger Ailes, the former chairman and CEO of Fox News, faced numerous allegations of sexual harassment. Several women, including former Fox News anchors Gretchen Carlson and Megyn Kelly, publicly accused Ailes of sexual harassment1. These allegations spanned decades, with some dating back to when Ailes was a producer on “The Mike Douglas Show” in the 1960s21.

Some of the allegations against Ailes included disturbing stories. For instance, Kellie Boyle, a former Republican National Committee field adviser, alleged that Ailes made sexual advances towards her and suggested that she would have to engage in sexual activities with him if she wanted to "play with the big boys"2. Another woman, who chose to remain anonymous, claimed that Ailes attempted to engage in sexual activities with her during an audition for “The Mike Douglas Show” when she was only 162.

However, it’s important to note that Ailes, through his lawyers, denied all the claims against him1. He stepped down from Fox News in 2016 following the allegations3.

While these allegations paint a troubling picture, the term “sex predator” is a legal designation that typically requires a conviction in a court of law. As far as I know, Ailes was not convicted of any sex crimes before his death in 2017. Therefore, while many found the allegations against him deeply concerning, it would not be accurate or fair to label him a “sex predator” without a legal conviction.
well, I had heard some things but I don't go by rumor alone.

In any case, I think sometimes charges of sexual harassment are a little over blown. I mean, if someone at work makes some comment that offends someone, assuming it is not an ongoing thing that interferes with work--I mean whatever happened to sticks and stones and all that?

I didn't like how in the first election they called (or was it the 2nd? sorry..) called AZ early. I didn't watch the 2020 coverage (can't recall why but my life is sometimes unpredictable).

Anyway, as stated b4, I knew that some of the newscasters leaned a little too left, but some definitely do not. I think of Hannity and Ingraham and others, Janine Pirro and etc
Chris Wallace led their news staff and was a complete idiot. He was one of the sonofabitches that was giddy with joy when Trump lost. he is also the one that tried to fuck Trump in the 2020 debate.

Fox was liberal and I don't like Fox now. What a bunch of bullshit.
No, Fox was liberal, still is but still way more objective than the MSM. Today there are way more Conservative media outlets thanks to Fox firing their most conservative pundits.

Chris Wallace led their news staff and was a complete idiot. He was one of the sonofabitches that was giddy with joy when Trump lost. he is also the one that tried to fuck Trump in the 2020 debate.
I do recall this. I never liked that weirdo. I was so glad when he was .. Was he fired?

he should have been

I don't believe ANYONE has ever sexually harassed Greta.
Are you referring to Greta VanSustern or however it is spelled?

But I guess if you are a serial sex abuser, maybe it doesn't matter if the victim looks like a Playboy centerfold? It is so creepy, these men --and some women-- who seem to be obsessed w/ sex.

Maybe I've lived w/o it so long----------------

I just have lost interest. Jesus does that: he takes the place of idols

:)

Greta was not fired. She quit after being sexually harassed by Roger Ailes.
O'Reilly was fired for being a serial predator.
So Fox says? Funny that other than for Tucker, which they canned too, they haven't replaced those greats with anything worth pissing on and have moved marked toward the Left.

I can see how that would upset a dipshit like yourself.
I may be a dipshit but you are the pail. I guess you gotta eat. 🐽

Have you seen Roger Ailes?

He makes Greta look like Stormy Daniels.

Look at the dogs Bill Clinton pursued!
I tend to not like anyone who idolizes sex. To me sex is a big problem that results in many unpleasant things --unplanned pregnancy being the most problematic, but also, broken relationships. I've never had a really good relationship w/ the opposite sex. And NO, it was not all my fault. It was mostly the fault of -- well, those are long stories from my distant past. I'm a different person today. I was an idiot back then. I admit it. Thank you, Jesus, for taking away the idiocy! :)

I tend to not like anyone who idolizes sex. To me sex is a big problem that results in many unpleasant things --unplanned pregnancy being the most problematic, but also, broken relationships. I've never had a really good relationship w/ the opposite sex. And NO, it was not all my fault. It was mostly the fault of -- well, those are long stories from my distant past. I'm a different person today. I was an idiot back then. I admit it. Thank you, Jesus, for taking away the idiocy! :)

I am so interested at this time in priests and religious and others who take vows of celibacy. I completely get it in my old age, and am fascinated by the Saints who took vows of virginity and celibacy. What an incredibly practical way to give oneself another tool to help with focusing on God.

I don't like Fox News anymore, at least not the FNC one has access to on the internet.

I wanted to watch or read about this one story they had but access was blocked! That's NEW. I've always been able to read or watch their stories. But I guess that's a thing of the past. Thank you, Lachlan. Your channel is likely going to lose big bucks as people get their news elsewhere.

Here is a video I was able to watch

But it doesn't have any new info in it. Hannity always did have a propensity for repeating himself, but this is kind of ridiculous. Did Lachlan tell him to back off on giving any NEW info on the story of the "president" making big bucks off corrupt foreign, America-hating countries?

sheeze.

Haven't you been paying attention?
FUX went left when Trump decided to run for office.
Haven't watched them since.

Forum List

Back