Is Fox News becoming liberal? They will lose millions if they do

Still waiting on examples of Fox News' liberalism...

Any skepticism of Global Warming?

Oh yeah, the Co2 Fraud's BS "Solar Cycle" is pushed by Faux as its entire empire, especially the Fox TV Channel, pushes the Co2 Fraud.

Any skepticism of the enormous growth of government under W?

No

Who were the "Republicans" that Faux loved....

W
Cheney
McConnell
Boehner
Paul Ryan - any idea where he sits in regards to Faux today? He DID CAMPAIGN FOR HILLARY IN 2016
Bolton

Where did Greg Gutfeld work before Faux?

HUFFPO

Want more?

No, Fox was liberal, still is but still way more objective than the MSM. Today there are way more Conservative media outlets thanks to Fox firing their most conservative pundits.

DEFINE THE WORD CONSERVATIVE

I don't like Fox News anymore, at least not the FNC one has access to on the internet.

I wanted to watch or read about this one story they had but access was blocked! That's NEW. I've always been able to read or watch their stories. But I guess that's a thing of the past. Thank you, Lachlan. Your channel is likely going to lose big bucks as people get their news elsewhere.

Here is a video I was able to watch

But it doesn't have any new info in it. Hannity always did have a propensity for repeating himself, but this is kind of ridiculous. Did Lachlan tell him to back off on giving any NEW info on the story of the "president" making big bucks off corrupt foreign, America-hating countries?

sheeze.
I prefer FOX Weather they have some babes on there.

I wonder if anyone could point out some liberal reportage coming from Fox News...

It should be easy to produce a nice long list since they have "always been Liberal".

The only thing Faux has cared about is ISRAEL.

Faux was left wing Zionist Fascist liar Rupert Mudoch's idea to re-arrange the GOP from a party of fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America into what it has been the past 25 years, a big government big spending Zionist Fascist disaster of ZPF traitors at the top and non-conservative Zionist SUBs at the bottom, always voting "for Israel" and AGAINST AMERICA.

I've never known a submariner to score while onboard.

A SUB is a self proclaimed SUB HUMAN, a "human" that is "commanded by Gawd" to serve another group of humans who are "chosen" by Gawd according to a book written by the "chosen."

And that book says stars are the size of figs...

I don't like Fox News anymore, at least not the FNC one has access to on the internet.

I wanted to watch or read about this one story they had but access was blocked! That's NEW. I've always been able to read or watch their stories. But I guess that's a thing of the past. Thank you, Lachlan. Your channel is likely going to lose big bucks as people get their news elsewhere.

Here is a video I was able to watch

But it doesn't have any new info in it. Hannity always did have a propensity for repeating himself, but this is kind of ridiculous. Did Lachlan tell him to back off on giving any NEW info on the story of the "president" making big bucks off corrupt foreign, America-hating countries?

sheeze.
Foxnews isn't fun anymore. They didn't know woke would make them broke.

A SUB is a self proclaimed SUB HUMAN, a "human" that is "commanded by Gawd" to serve another group of humans who are "chosen" by Gawd according to a book written by the "chosen."

And that book says stars are the size of figs...
I see....Anymore "dash it all" explanations?

Not Democrat controlled. Not Marxist. For starters.

Typical, SUB has NO IDEA what "conservative" means....

and is laughably WRONG....

New SUB "definition" of "conservative" = HILLARY SUPPORTER AND DONOR

One of the most obvious things "conservative" FAUX has NEVER NOTICED is that we had a MAN as "First Lady" for 8 fucking years....

Additional SUB definition of "conservative" = keeping treasonous HOMOS hidden IN THE CLOSET

Screen Shot 16.jpg

Forum List

Back