Is Fox News becoming liberal? They will lose millions if they do

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I don't like Fox News anymore, at least not the FNC one has access to on the internet.

I wanted to watch or read about this one story they had but access was blocked! That's NEW. I've always been able to read or watch their stories. But I guess that's a thing of the past. Thank you, Lachlan. Your channel is likely going to lose big bucks as people get their news elsewhere.

Here is a video I was able to watch

But it doesn't have any new info in it. Hannity always did have a propensity for repeating himself, but this is kind of ridiculous. Did Lachlan tell him to back off on giving any NEW info on the story of the "president" making big bucks off corrupt foreign, America-hating countries?

sheeze.

Faux has always been Liberal.

There is nothing conservative about Faux.

Murdoch loves Hillary and homO, hates Trump, was 100% for Traitor Joe.

Greg Gutfeld comes from HuffPo.
Most of the morning crew came from other TV networks.

A conservative supports small and limited government, freedom, fiscal conservatism, and patriotism to America.

Faux supports BIG BIG GOVERNMENT (W, Cheney, McConnell, Ryan), fiscal liberalism, and patriotism only to the Zionist Fascist state of israel

"Becoming" liberal?

They've been there for a couple of years.

I have heard of McCallum and Baier becoming liberal but not the rest of them. I was glad to see that one guy go, trying to think of his name, the guy who was always obsessed about that plane that disappeared. Oh, his name was Sheppard something. But anyway, I never saw it as liberal until recently. Compared to cnn, it was a walk in the conservative park

Faux has always been Liberal.

There is nothing conservative about Faux.

Murdoch loves Hillary and homO, hates Trump, was 100% for Traitor Joe.

Greg Gutfeld comes from HuffPo.
Most of the morning crew came from other TV networks.

A conservative supports small and limited government, freedom, fiscal conservatism, and patriotism to America.

Faux supports BIG BIG GOVERNMENT (W, Cheney, McConnell, Ryan), fiscal liberalism, and patriotism only to the Zionist Fascist state of israel
I never heard of Murdoch being against Trump and for Hitlery.

Where can I get that info?

people say it is liberal but the other day they had an Outnumbered (didn't see it, only heard of it) about abortion and how wrong it is.

I wonder if anyone could point out some liberal reportage coming from Fox News...

It should be easy to produce a nice long list since they have "always been Liberal".

They lost me forever in 2016 when they fired O'Reilly, Greta and others. Besides, there is far better now and for free, such as RAV News, OAN, and Newsmax podcasts.
Greta was not fired. She quit after being sexually harassed by Roger Ailes.

O'Reilly was fired for being a serial predator.

I can see how that would upset a dipshit like yourself.

Yeah, ever since those commie groomer Deep State bastards called Arizona for Biden! 😡
You are clueless.

Phoenix appears to be as corrupt as Philadelphia

time to detach from the Kool Aid peddlers aka LIARS (successfully sued) named cnn and msnbc (not sure the latter has been sued 4 lying but the former, definitely)

Greta was not fired. She quit after being sexually harassed by Roger Ailes.

O'Reilly was fired for being a serial predator.

I can see how that would upset a dipshit like yourself.
oh brother. How come I never heard about the Greta story?

Why would someone harass her? I mean, she is not exactly --I don't know--Sandra Smith

Why would Ailes risk everything by harassing anyone?

I'm not buying it

Forum List

Back