Is Fascism Right Or Left? (Hint, it's not Right)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is it that only Republicans and other assorted rightwingers are so triggered by ANTIFA, aka Anti-Fascists?

LoL!!

The name "anti-fascist" is Orwellian Doublethink. In reality, war is not peace, freedom is not slavery, ignorance is not strength, and antifa is anything but "anti-fascist."

Most people can understand this simple concept, why can't you?
Liberals are the original Bizarro World from the Superman comics, where everything is opposite of the real world.

Sure I am you chitlin eating House Nìgger:

Lets say there was an anti-Hindu group and their purpose was to beat up Hindus, and they came after you and everyone you knew to beat you all up. Except, you and everyone you know are not Hindus. You tell them you are not Hindu. But they don't listen, they say you are Hindu, and they proceed to beat you all up.

Would that make you mad maybe?

You see, we are not fascists. So, we get mad at being called fascist.

Listen to the video and educate yourself, you retarded fuck
Except nothing like this is happening in any reality outside your thick, racist skull.

BTW, as a Christian, I don't consume pork. So there.

15439893212910118.gif

Last edited:
Fascism is ultra nationalist

antio-immigrant

militaristic

Authoritarian

That sure sounds like the right

The name "anti-fascist" is Orwellian Doublethink. In reality, war is not peace, freedom is not slavery, ignorance is not strength, and antifa is anything but "anti-fascist."

Most people can understand this simple concept, why can't you?
HairyImpeccableIndianhare-small.gif

Lets say there was an anti-Hindu group and their purpose was to beat up Hindus, and they came after you and everyone you knew to beat you all up. Except, you and everyone you know are not Hindus. You tell them you are not Hindu. But they don't listen, they say you are Hindu, and they proceed to beat you all up.

Except nothing like this is happening in any reality outside your thick, racist skull.

15439893212910118.gif
You’re the most racist person here. Everything is classified by skin color according to you.

15439893212910118.gif
You’re the most racist person here. Everything is classified by skin color according to you.
There's an old saying, I think from Plato or Aristotle or someone.....whoever smelt it dealt it....meaning of course the one always crying out racism is the true racist.

15439893212910118.gif
There's an old saying, I think from Plato or Aristotle or someone.....whoever smelt it dealt it....meaning of course the one always crying out racism is the true racist.
Pure nonsense

15439893212910118.gif
Wait...so that must mean that
A. The Republicans were trying to steal the election

B. Trumpers are the actual Marxists and communists

antio-immigrant

militaristic

Authoritarian

one good example is Trump's crackdown on diversity training.

Diversity training is just some liberal "feelgood" corporate bullshit that fools non-white people and sexually-dysfunctional dykes into believing the company really cares for them. It serves no purpose other than to disrupt a company's production.

Now if you really want to talk about the things President Trump has done for black folks, you can start here...

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

antio-immigrant

militaristic

Authoritarian

Diversity training is just some liberal "feelgood" corporate bullshit that fools non-white people and sexually-dysfunctional dykes into believing the company really cares for them. It serves no purpose other than to disrupt a company's production.

Now if you really want to talk about the things President Trump has done for black folks, you can start here...

Au contraire. It is a statement of the company policy.

After that training there are no excuses for bad behavior

antio-immigrant

militaristic

Authoritarian

the black college thing didnt seem to go very well.

but the main point was the "good german genes", but there is plenty of other examples of Trump's fascism.

antio-immigrant

militaristic

Authoritarian

but the main point was the "good german genes", but there is plenty of other examples of Trump's fascism.
Fascists are lefties....

antio-immigrant

militaristic

Authoritarian

Fascists are lefties....

Yeah those Nazi Fascist were all about inclusion, rights and social security nets for minorities. I hear Hitler was pushing for legal gay marriage before he off'd himself in that bunker.

Way ahead of his time I guess. </sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back