Is everyone having fun?

still blonde

Rookie
Reaction score
Haven't dropped by this wonderful place for a while. Just thought I would stop in and gauge everyone's happiness level over the results of last week's mid-term elections. Quite a mandate, was it not?
That's it. I'm off to hug trees and become further educated. I don't want John Kerry to be ashamed of me. Be sure to support the troops when they come home. All of them.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Haven't dropped by this wonderful place for a while. Just thought I would stop in and gauge everyone's happiness level over the results of last week's mid-term elections. Quite a mandate, was it not?
That's it. I'm off to hug trees and become further educated. I don't want John Kerry to be ashamed of me. Be sure to support the troops when they come home. All of them.
Still a loser too, I see.

Rookie
Reaction score
Be sure to support the troops when they come home. All of them.
Well actually we as a nation need to support our troop’s even while overseas more than ever and not when it's convenient. They work for the American people whether we like the cause of their duties or not they are doing that job voluntary lest we forget and get too educated. Just little food for thought while having a latte at starbucks next time:salute:

Mr. P

Reaction score
Well actually we as a nation need to support our troop’s even while overseas more than ever and not when it's convenient. They work for the American people whether we like the cause of their duties or not they are doing that job voluntary lest we forget and get too educated. Just little food for thought while having a latte at starbucks next time:salute:
Some of em will never get it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 90K again.

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that "still blonde" is a troll pretending to be Liberal. "Quite a Mandate" is laughable, then the "wouldn't want Kerry to be mad at me" stuff just adds to the "illusion".

KarlMarx

Reaction score
Don't forget to put "learn Arabic", "buy a burka" and "learn the Koran" on your list of things to do... right after "stop by USMB to gloat"

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List