Is everyone having fun?

still blonde

Rookie
Nov 14, 2006
San Francisco
Haven't dropped by this wonderful place for a while. Just thought I would stop in and gauge everyone's happiness level over the results of last week's mid-term elections. Quite a mandate, was it not?
That's it. I'm off to hug trees and become further educated. I don't want John Kerry to be ashamed of me. Be sure to support the troops when they come home. All of them.

Haven't dropped by this wonderful place for a while. Just thought I would stop in and gauge everyone's happiness level over the results of last week's mid-term elections. Quite a mandate, was it not?
That's it. I'm off to hug trees and become further educated. I don't want John Kerry to be ashamed of me. Be sure to support the troops when they come home. All of them.

Still a loser too, I see.

Be sure to support the troops when they come home. All of them.

Well actually we as a nation need to support our troop’s even while overseas more than ever and not when it's convenient. They work for the American people whether we like the cause of their duties or not they are doing that job voluntary lest we forget and get too educated. Just little food for thought while having a latte at starbucks next time:salute:

Well actually we as a nation need to support our troop’s even while overseas more than ever and not when it's convenient. They work for the American people whether we like the cause of their duties or not they are doing that job voluntary lest we forget and get too educated. Just little food for thought while having a latte at starbucks next time:salute:

Some of em will never get it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 90K again.

It seems to me that "still blonde" is a troll pretending to be Liberal. "Quite a Mandate" is laughable, then the "wouldn't want Kerry to be mad at me" stuff just adds to the "illusion".

Don't forget to put "learn Arabic", "buy a burka" and "learn the Koran" on your list of things to do... right after "stop by USMB to gloat"

She's the second one from the left.

troll%20-%202.5.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back