Is everybody lying to us apart from anonymous internet trolls ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I was pondering the huge amount of medical advice available on this site and it has led me to question the people I rely on to keep me healthy.

In effect, should I ditch the direction of Dr Gupta and ask the lady who works on reception what she thinks ?

That is the basis of it really.

Should we rely on people who have studied the subject or people who have picked up a bit of the lingo ?

Of course there are exceptions. A lawyer will argue black is white if you pay him enough. And economists will put forward any crazy notion if it gets him published.

But this is the point. Not all opinions are valid. Opinions backed by facts are more valid than opinions that are pulled out of someones arse.

Many prople on this site seem to have lost sight of that. It seems that nobody is allowd to die these days wiyjout some ghoul bringing up their vax status.

Or lose an elecrion without some form of foul play at work.

But hell will freeze over before they admit to climate change.

And this is the wierd thing. The same people believe an all of the conspuracy theorie. They are anti vax , deny climate change and still think that trump won in 2020. There are conspiracy theories yet to be invented in Russian troll farms that they will embrace with vigour in a couple of years.

I think that at some point they have been damaged and need help of some sortt.

I was pondering the huge amount of medical advice available on this site and it has led me to question the people I rely on to keep me healthy.

In effect, should I ditch the direction of Dr Gupta and ask the lady who works on reception what she thinks ?

Should we rely on people who have studied the subject or people who have picked up a bit of the lingo ?

Of course there are exceptions. A lawyer will argue black is white if you pay him enough. And economists will put forward any crazy notion if it gets him published.

But this is the point. Not all opinions are valid. Opinions backed by facts are more valid than opinions that are pulled out of someones arse.

Many prople on this site seem to have lost sight of that. It seems that nobody is allowd to die these days wiyjout some ghoul bringing up their vax status.

And this is the wierd thing. The same people believe an all of the conspuracy theorie. They are anti vax , deny climate change and still think that trump won in 2020. There are conspiracy theories yet to be invented in Russian troll farms that they will embrace with vigour in a couple of years.

how many consults have you had with gupta so he knows what your personal needs are??

One way I have found to determine who actually needs help is to take note of the posters who like to post using big, bold fonts.

These are invariably posters who are extremely annoying and use these fonts to try to appear important even as they are just about the least significant creatures on God's green earth.

One way I have found to determine who actually needs help is to take note of the posters who like to post using big, bold fonts.

These are invariably posters who are extremely annoying and use these fonts to try to appear important even as they are just about the least significant creatures on God's green earth.
Well it is more to do with my failing eyesight. It is easier to edit posts when the text is easier to read. Thanks for your concern.

Yes.
Next Q uestion.
Why are you personally lying ?

Because I know you're too smart to believe all the b******* you just wrote

maybe tommy should talk to the thousands of drs/experts who were silenced/banned/deleted, funeral directors, nurses who are telling the truth etc. not paid evil corrupt killers, 95% are on the dole. Maybe tommy should ask why none of the elite or politicians un army/china army or anyone working for the jab companies have to get the jabs?

uh... you are an internet troll.

Forum List

Back