Is Eric Adams going conservative on us? He's not going to allow migrants into new building in NY

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I haven't read the entire thing, will do so in a few minutes. But I read the part where he said that he was not moving migrants into a new building

when people in the community have the same needs (but apparently are not being helped).

OK, I am crossing my fingers hoping he doesn't blow it by caving to the libs

I haven't read the entire thing, will do so in a few minutes. But I read the part where he said that he was not moving migrants into a new building

when people in the community have the same needs (but apparently are not being helped).

~~~~~~
The people in Harlem are ready to Lynch Adams, so he better change his ways.

I love the infighting between the leftist factions looking for free shit.
I don't like it when people over-generalize and act like everyone receiving a dime from the gvt is a lazy, good for nothing or whatever.

There ARE Americans who really do need some assistance. That said, there is a lot of fraud, people getting money who don't need or deserve it or (probably?) qualify for it.

The illegals going to blue cities just gave the left yet another excuse to plunder the taxpayers.

They need to all be DEPORTED asap

Too bad the sick left let them in. I feel sorry for them but that is NOT the point. The point is that Americans should come first... even if they are "on the dole" The point is that we have no national security because of the border disaster.

I love the infighting between the leftist factions looking for free shit.

The two sides in the DemoKKKrat party are engaged in a battle to keep either blacks or illegals at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. Which side wins will determine who gets most-favored status, and who gets shuffled off to fend for themselves.

It's awesome.

He isn't going conservative. He's terrified and doesn't know what to do.
It takes a long time for a City the size of New Yawk to fall apart.

But it is.

The criminals Engoron, James and Bragg aren't the only reason. Illegally fining Trump isn't the only reason. They're just a symptom of the disease called "The dimocrap Party"

There are a lot of reasons. Really a lot of reasons. But with new Skyscrapers sitting at 3/4 empty and Office space at only a 50% Occupancy rate as Hybrid and Work From Home starts to settle in, the last thing New Yawk Shitty needed was another reason to leave, avoid and stay out of, that open sewer.

New Yawk is dead. It won't fall into a pile of rubble any time soon but it's done as a World Center of interest, culture, art or much of anything else. It's a shithole.

And the truth is -- dimocrap scum politicians don't care. At all. Not in the least. They'rre perfectly happy ruling over a piece of shit City. Means nothing to them whether the inhabitants are happy and prosperous or whether they're dodging muggers and rapists to and from that shithole.

They get the same paychecks, the same payoffs, get invited to the same parties, get in on the same grifting and scams.

Party on, dimocraps. I hope the shitholes you inherit are kind to you. You're gonna need some kindness

He's not going conservative; he just wants more money. Can't get any more liberal than asking for money.

And the truth is -- dimocrap scum politicians don't care. At all. Not in the least. They'rre perfectly happy ruling over a piece of shit City. Means nothing to them whether the inhabitants are happy and prosperous or whether they're dodging muggers and rapists to and from that shithole.

They get the same paychecks, the same payoffs, get invited to the same parties, get in on the same grifting and scams.

Party on, dimocraps. I hope the shitholes you inherit are kind to you. You're gonna need some kindness
sounds exactly right

There should be some way for taxpayers to have more say in how their $$ is spent.

Supporting politicians who don't give a rat's ass about them... would not be high on the taxpayers' list of priorities

It takes a long time for a City the size of New Yawk to fall apart.

But it is.

The criminals Engoron, James and Bragg aren't the only reason. Illegally fining Trump isn't the only reason. They're just a symptom of the disease called "The dimocrap Party"

There are a lot of reasons. Really a lot of reasons. But with new Skyscrapers sitting at 3/4 empty and Office space at only a 50% Occupancy rate as Hybrid and Work From Home starts to settle in, the last thing New Yawk Shitty needed was another reason to leave, avoid and stay out of, that open sewer.

New Yawk is dead. It won't fall into a pile of rubble any time soon but it's done as a World Center of interest, culture, art or much of anything else. It's a shithole.

New York is dead? The United States is a failed state.

Not really, Eric Adams is not going conservative.....but he is beginning to lose patience with the illegal savages....he has already warned them! :rolleyes:

Babylon Bee -

NEW YORK MAYOR WARNS MIGRANTS IF THEY KEEP ATTACKING NYPD OFFICERS. THEY WILL BE DOWNGRADED TO 4 STAR HOTELS

NEW YORK, NY — During a recent press conference, Mayor Eric Adams announced that he will no longer tolerate migrant attacks against NYPD officers, warning that further incidents would result in a downgrade in migrant living accommodations from luxurious 5-star hotels to humble 4-star establishments.

"We're sending a strong, clear message that we mean business," said Mayor Eric Adams sternly. "If you mess with New York's finest, you're going to have to have a slightly less luxurious stay."

Forum List

Back