Is Elizabeth Deutsch the 'leaker'?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And I'm not talking about her Depends bill.

Is This the Supreme Court Leaker?​

Who leaked the Supreme Court draft opinion in the Dobbs case? It appears to show the Court is ready to overturn Roe v. Wade, which sent liberal America into a tailspin. I mean, we have feminists at full froth even though the ruling won't ban abortion. This is the result of decades of liberal propaganda and fake legal commentary. No, there is no constitutional right to an abortion. T

And I'm not talking about her Depends bill.

Is This the Supreme Court Leaker?​

Could be, but I've read it was somebody on the conservative side to make sure the supporting conservatives, did not out themselves as cowards by yielding to the will of the majority of American public, when pressure is applied.

Last edited:
Could be, but I've read it was somebody on the conservative side to make sure the supporting conservatives, did out themselves as cowards by yielding to the will of the majority of American public, when pressure is applied.
If it's Justice Bryer's law clerk, then she is not conservative but a Liberal just as Justice Bryer is Liberal.

If it's Justice Bryer's law clerk, then she is not conservative but a Liberal just as Justice Bryer is Liberal.
True, and would not be surprised at that either. Right now both sides are just pointing fingers and could very easily wrong. I am willing to wait before tar and feathering somebody. How about you?

Could be, but I've read it was somebody on the conservative side to make sure the supporting conservatives, did not out themselves as cowards by yielding to the will of the majority of American public, when pressure is applied.

Both sides are pointing to the other side.

Forum List

Back