Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

Is Cultural Diversity a Strength or a Weakness?

• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

= you can't

Two examples does NOT constitute "most."

So I shall go on posting the CEO's, and perhaps, the franchise owners of the most popular Italian/Pizza chains in America? Do you really want to get hung up on Americanized Italian food? Do all of your hopes rest on that of Italian/Pizza chains in America?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/burrito-chains-mexican-food_n_1428923.html

"But these companies, the biggest and most lucrative chains in the U.S. Mexican food business, are not owned or started by Mexicans, but by white Americans -- a fact which some find troubling."

"What has happened with Mexican food being taken over by non-Mexicans isn't surprising at all. Most of the big Italian food chains aren't owned by Italians either," Mariani noted. "Olive Garden really isn't Italian food -- it's a Midwesterner's idea of what Italian food is."

Last edited:
You just said the opposite of what I did.

No, I proved that your assertions were wrong.

No, you proved that later subsequent generations of first generation migrants assimilate faster than earlier subsequent generations of first generation migrants. .

That is only part of what I proved, and you know it. You are demonstrating your character by engaging in dishonesty to cover your failed assertions.

No, I proved that your assertions were wrong.

No, you proved that later subsequent generations of first generation migrants assimilate faster than earlier subsequent generations of first generation migrants. .

That is only part of what I proved, and you know it. You are demonstrating your character by engaging in dishonesty to cover your failed assertions.

Oh it is? What did I miss?

= you can't

So I shall go on posting the CEO's, and perhaps, the franchise owners of the most popular Italian/Pizza chains in America? Do you really want to get hung up on Americanized Italian food?

No, I want you to prove "most" without qualification or else shut the hell up about it.

So why did you cut out the link and quotes? Or did it actually take you 13 minutes to respond to me?

Don't need to.

= you can't

So I shall go on posting the CEO's, and perhaps, the franchise owners of the most popular Italian/Pizza chains in America? Do you really want to get hung up on Americanized Italian food? Do all of your hopes rest on that of Italian/Pizza chains in America?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/burrito-chains-mexican-food_n_1428923.html

"But these companies, the biggest and most lucrative chains in the U.S. Mexican food business, are not owned or started by Mexicans, but by white Americans -- a fact which some find troubling."

"What has happened with Mexican food being taken over by non-Mexicans isn't surprising at all. Most of the big Italian food chains aren't owned by Italians either," Mariani noted. "Olive Garden really isn't Italian food -- it's a Midwesterner's idea of what Italian food is."

Last edited:

You seem to have missed where I disproved your premise that immigrants from non-English speaking countries are "a drag on the nation." I proved to you that they have not been throughout our history and that they are not now.

You seem to have missed where I disproved your premise that immigrants from non-English speaking countries are "a drag on the nation." I proved to you that they have not been throughout our history and that they are not now.

I said that culturally conservative non assimilating immigrants, particularly those who don't speak English, are a drag on the nation. Talk about dishonesty?

Cultural diversity has damaged - possibly fatally - my two countries, Britain and Sweden.

Sweden, with a population of 9.5 million, has a suicide wish!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjGvqMgfKzo]The Coming Flood of Syrian Refugees to Sweden - YouTube[/ame]

Publius has disproved his shadow agenda and instead has conclusively demonstrated that cultural diversity can be a strength in America.

Let's move on.

Publius has disproved his shadow agenda and instead has conclusively demonstrated that cultural diversity can be a strength in America.

Let's move on.

What can I say? The above is a claim without justification. It is a conclusion absent of the facts that helped you achieve it. It is my guess that you post like this regularly. This isn't reason, logic, or a demonstration of cognitive ability. It's simply self gratification.

I argue to learn. I do not need to be correct to learn. You seem to argue to prove to yourself that your preconceived notions are correct. If this is the case, then why post here at all?

I said that culturally conservative non assimilating immigrants, particularly those who don't speak English, are a drag on the nation.

And who are those, specifically? Who have they been throughout our history? Are you referring to some statistically insignificant number of individuals?

I said that culturally conservative non assimilating immigrants, particularly those who don't speak English, are a drag on the nation.

And who are those, specifically? Who have they been throughout our history? Are you referring to some statistically insignificant number of individuals?

First, the above post is a blatant concession by Unkotare that he understands that he had misrepresented and/or misunderstood my argument. Progress.

Many illegal migrants and the leftist groups that support them (La Raza), religious conservatives, those who carry the cultural banner bred from the black power movement, Muslim fundamentalists, and anyone who defends and projects his culture over that of individual free choice falls into the culturally conservative sphere and projects a drag on the nation. Some have more drag than others. Some have very little drag. However, I never said that immigration within itself was a drag. Certainly promoting multiculturalism and cultural diversity is a drag because your really promoting cultural conservatism. The largest factor holding back any population is cultural conservatism. The more a country is culturally liberal the better off a country preforms. Do not get this confused with Democrat vs. Republican Conservative vs. Liberal. Political conservatives tend to reject other cultures, and thus, encourage cultural conservatism, and modern political liberals tend to defend cultural relativity, and thus, encourage cultural conservatism. We all should be promoting individualism and quit assigning ourselves to a culture of which we get entrenched and end up defending no matter how certain cultural practices produce a drag. This is not a radical or racial view. Everyone from Karl Marx to Thomas Jefferson made observations such as this. Migration should be judged solely on ability to assimilate a great deal toward these ends.

Last edited:
Just as I thought. You're talking about nothing in particular. This is just mental masturbation, and you're shooting blanks anyway.

Just as I thought. You're talking about nothing in particular. This is just mental masturbation, and you're shooting blanks anyway.

I predicted a non response. Well then, I guess your done here. Goodbye.

Funny guy, describing yourself. Pubilius has been offering substance all along and all you have is retarded quips.

You really are among the dumbest members of this forum. Quite a feat. Pat yourself on the back and have another Twinkie.

Forum List

Back