Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

However, Christians are Jews who have blasphemed and defiled their faith.
Could be true. In more casual words: Jews "stole" their own god and gave the rebound in god to the whole world - what doesn't mean you understand the Jewish and/or Christian religion (=rebound in god). What about for example it was the will of god that this had to happen? Then exists nothing what you could call "blasphemed".
Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a cult of Jews who denounce the Messiah. Had they decided to create a new religion then that is one thing ... but they didn't found a new religion. Instead, they defiled Judaism and continue doing it to this very day. Nearly everything Christians do is a blasphemy.
Christians are not Jews. Only Christian Zionists claim some connection to the current iteration of Judaism, as if it's biblical or something.
Christians are Jews ..... bad Jews. They forsake the Messiah and call the prophet Christ, Messiah. Bad Jews. Very bad Jews who are blasphemers in nearly everything they say and do.
Blah blah blah.

Christians did not defile Judaism. JEWS have steered Judaism in the direction JEWS have wanted it to go.

Could be true. In more casual words: Jews "stole" their own god and gave the rebound in god to the whole world - what doesn't mean you understand the Jewish and/or Christian religion (=rebound in god). What about for example it was the will of god that this had to happen? Then exists nothing what you could call "blasphemed".
Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a cult of Jews who denounce the Messiah. Had they decided to create a new religion then that is one thing ... but they didn't found a new religion. Instead, they defiled Judaism and continue doing it to this very day. Nearly everything Christians do is a blasphemy.
Christians are not Jews. Only Christian Zionists claim some connection to the current iteration of Judaism, as if it's biblical or something.
Christians are Jews ..... bad Jews. They forsake the Messiah and call the prophet Christ, Messiah. Bad Jews. Very bad Jews who are blasphemers in nearly everything they say and do.
Blah blah blah.

Christians did not defile Judaism. JEWS have steered Judaism in the direction JEWS have wanted it to go.
You are not paying attention.

Blah blah blah.

You're clueless.

Christianity is not a religion.

Whats an absurde idea of some protestants.

Christianity is a cult of Jews who denounce the Messiah.

Jesus was a Jew and you hate all Jews, anti-Semite. That's indeed not compatible with the Christains religion(=rebound in god).

Had they decided to create a new religion then that is one thing ... but they didn't found a new religion. Instead, they defiled Judaism and continue doing it to this very day. Nearly everything Christians do is a blasphemy.

You hate all Jews and you hate all Christians. So what? Do you think this shocks me, extremist?
Christmas is for Nazis, isn't it?
For the most part, yes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Blah blah blah.

You're clueless.
You don't even know what I said.

Blah blah blah.

You're clueless.
You don't even know what I said.
Does anyone?

The hilarious part about this is the usual "Microsoft" attitude of the Catholic church.
Dismiss reality, and replace it with anything that fits the narrative.
You gotta love how Catholics believe they pre-date Christianity... which is so easily disputed. The Catholic Church also loves to say they are the oldest continuous religion. When in reality, they aren't even in the top 10.
Funny stuff

....... Catholics believe they pre-date Christianity...
.... and .....
The Catholic Church also loves to say they are the oldest continuous religion. ....
I am not aware of either claim unless you are saying they claim to have been waiting for Christ from the very beginning and not any Judaic-oriented "Messiah".
Good for you. I have heard this many times, including the myth that Constantine founded the Catholic Church - or another one even funnier... that Constantine was Catholic. You can read in many places where some Catholic teachings say that the Catholic church was founded in the year 1. That basically it is a "continuous Christian religion" that started at the very beginning.
Here is one right here...
All bullshit. Based upon the convenient belief that the very first Christian religions were really just burgeoning Catholic churches... unbelievable "junk science" since the overwhelming earliest "Christian" churches were all over the place in their beliefs, and not a single one had anything remotely like the belief system of Catholicism. Not one.
And the claim Peter was the first Pope... bwhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

The Christians I know study the Tanakh, Midrash, and Talmud.

Oh, yea, and Torah, because just like Jews, the New Testament is not of their concern.

Last edited:
....... Catholics believe they pre-date Christianity...
.... and .....
The Catholic Church also loves to say they are the oldest continuous religion. ....
I am not aware of either claim unless you are saying they claim to have been waiting for Christ from the very beginning and not any Judaic-oriented "Messiah".
Good for you. I have heard this many times, including the myth that Constantine founded the Catholic Church - or another one even funnier... that Constantine was Catholic. You can read in many places where some Catholic teachings say that the Catholic church was founded in the year 1. That basically it is a "continuous Christian religion" that started at the very beginning.
Here is one right here...
All bullshit. Based upon the convenient belief that the very first Christian religions were really just burgeoning Catholic churches... unbelievable "junk science" since the overwhelming earliest "Christian" churches were all over the place in their beliefs, and not a single one had anything remotely like the belief system of Catholicism. Not one.
And the claim Peter was the first Pope... bwhahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Jesus! (no praise intended). That quote is too much to endure. One could tear the whole kit and kaboodle into shreds except that it isn't worth the bother. After all, the bible (between page one and the last) is a superstitious fairy tale so what's the use in picking on one or two points if you are not willing to read the whole thing and plot it out. Those who believe the thing aren't listening to anything resembling logic because "logic" must certainly be the basis of the anti-Christ. And well! Disbelievers and non-believers are Godless sinners and haters destined to eternal burning in Hell. Who else would be willing to take the chance of employing sense, science, example and logic?

Christians are not Jews, Clown.
I am so pleased that you have included the basis of your arguement but as I have never worked as a clown it leaves your statement void of substance. I am a former Christian (a Catholic no less) and I speak from a knowledgable position rather than the superficial fantasy that you extract from the exit wound of your plumbing. Christians are Jews who have been duped by Satan into believing superstition and hocus-pocus and in so doing have forsaken the covenant with their own Creator and have become God-less blasphemers.

Christians are not Jews, Clown.
I am so pleased that you have included the basis of your arguement but as I have never worked as a clown it leaves your statement void of substance. I am a former Christian (a Catholic no less) and I speak from a knowledgable position rather than the superficial fantasy that you extract from the exit wound of your plumbing. Christians are Jews who have been duped by Satan into believing superstition and hocus-pocus and in so doing have forsaken the covenant with their own Creator and have become God-less blasphemers.

Christians believe that jesus fullfilled the law and the covenant and a new covenant starts. The covenant of baptism, by faith not by circumisation. Christians are not jews, since jews are the nation of israel, and christians believe that a "child was born for all mankind" listen to the speech of the Pope on Christmas.

Some christians are jews, though, like messianic jews. But most christians arent. And by Glasnost name i asumme you are a polish or slav, so if you are you never have been a jew even when you were a christian. like you claim.

... It is true that Constantine started converting the old pagan Holy days and statues into Biblical sacred days and characters. Like the statue of David. It was forbidden for a Jew to exposed their nakedness. ...

First of all is everyone created naked - and the renaissance statue of David from Michelangelo is representing the universal beauty of the human body - or with other words: It represents that we are childrend of god, how god thougt us to be. Nakedness is beauty - and not a perversion how your animation tries to produce. That's why I do not like to show this animation here again. Michelangelo and his time saw in the Jew David (a member of the "people of god") a protoptype for the beauty of the "children of god". What you see here is practically an imagination of the body of the soul of David. That's how they thought "reincarnation" or "heaven" - while they started the modern world in an unbelievable creative process within the heart of the Catholic world.

And I am by the way sure you never read where it is written that Jews are "forbidden" (whatever this could be in this context) to expose nakedness. Body care - personal hygiene - was always in history very important for Jews. And such things are always combined with nakedness. On the other side exist childish - but also aggressive - idiots, who have a strange relation to nakedness.

Last edited:
Some christians are jews, though, like messianic jews.

Messianic Jews don't exist. Such people are Christians - better to say a shame for Christians - and not Jews. Who is a Jew or not define exclusively only Jews and no one else. .

But most christians arent. And by Glasnost name i asumme you are a polish or slav, so if you are you never have been a jew even when you were a christian. like you claim.

Forum List

Back