Is carnivorism ethical?

Mixing your history, aren't you? The auroch became extinct in 1627. The taliban took over Afghanistan in the 1990s. One has nothing to do with the other.
It has. The Aryan peoples have forgotten their past, but their enemies have not. They need their ecology. If the culture of the bull and the horse is revived, the whole Aryan culture will also revive.
As it was in the 19th century in Austro-Hungary after the defeat of Napoleon

Last edited:
It has. The Aryan peoples have forgotten their past, but their enemies have not. They need their ecology. If the culture of the bull and the horse is revived, the whole Aryan culture will also revive.

The culture of the bull and the horse would not succeed in the modern world. The Aryans have forgotten ancient history.

Destroyed by bloodthirsty people

Tell this tale in India and you will be laughed at or spit

It wasn't destroyed. . .

It was morphed and domesticated.

It's line lives on in the blood of wild cattle and cows.

All species either adapt or perish.

It is the way of nature.

the meat-eaters of old Europe are not the creators of civilization, when the Aryans came to Europe, they lived in the Neolithic, the Celts taught them to wash face and wear pants

The fertile crescent civilisation domesticated aurochs and other food animals that allowed them to stop hunting and gathering and build civilisation.

1633004159302.png

I'm thinkin' civilization is highly overrated.

After all it gives us OPs like the one that started this thread.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
It wasn't destroyed. . .

It was morphed and domesticated.

It's line lives on in the blood of wild cattle and cows.

All species either adapt or perish.

It is the way of nature.

I read a fascinating article not long ago about 2 brother in (I think) Germany who were back-breeding aurochs. Be interesting to see them come back from extinction as a wild species.

The culture of the bull and the horse would not succeed in the modern world.
I don't think so.
The policy of imposing European values of debauchery and matriarchy is going on with great difficulty and it is not a fact that it will not meet resistance at least in the USA
When a screaming woman was placed in front of the Bull on Wall Street, they demanded to remove her, and she was removed.
I do not see any obstacles, for example, to the use of horses in the armed forces. The infantry is still widely used, it is not clear what the horse did not please

I don't think so.
The policy of imposing European values of debauchery and matriarchy is going on with great difficulty and it is not a fact that it will not meet resistance at least in the USA
When a screaming woman was placed in front of the Bull on Wall Street, they demanded to remove her, and she was removed.
I do not see any obstacles, for example, to the use of horses in the armed forces. The infantry is still widely used, it is not clear what the horse did not please

Horses died by the thousands in WWI. Is that what you want to bring back?

If the OP is an example of what civilization is coming to, I am glad I am old and will not see the day his kind run things.
You are in luck, civilization is moving in the opposite direction, towards sodomy, matriarchy, metabolic syndrome and lower IQ

Horses died by the thousands in WWI. Is that what you want to bring back?
Do you prefer the death of people?
In equestrian culture, horses were covered with armor, and modern infantry is supplied with body armor, there is no difference, but one horseman is worth from 10 to 100 infantrymen at all times

You are in luck, civilization is moving in the opposite direction, towards sodomy, matriarchy, metabolic syndrome,
and lower IQ

Sodomy? Cool!! You make it sound like that is a bad thing?

Matriarchy? How so? And if it is, why is that worse than patriarchy?

Metabolic syndrome is more of a sign of plenty than anything else.

I would love to see evidence of civilization moving towards lower IQ.

Do you prefer the death of people?
In equestrian culture, horses were covered with armor, and modern infantry is supplied with body armor, there is no difference, but one horseman is worth from 10 to 100 infantrymen at all times

In the times you speak of there were no automatic weapons, bombs or weapons of mass destruction. An armored horseman does not stand a chance against modern weapons.

In a manmade war, I prefer we stick to killing people. The horses were killed in horrific ways. Wouldn't that make forcing horses into war the same thing as forcing them into the jaws of predators?

In my opinion, this cannot be justified by logical means, because if you can eat someone else's meat, then someone else can eat your meat, therefore nothing prevents cannibalism. If you accept the point of view of a meat-eater, then you should not be indignant that someone ate your child.
beremennost-u-korov-kak-opredelit-skolko-dlitsya-i-kak-protekaet-30.jpg
geezus.....lol.....

If the OP is an example of what civilization is coming to, I am glad I am old and will not see the day his kind run things.

1633005114784.png

Personally I think we're living in the beginning era of that world right now.

The Great Reset where they consider people, such as myself, obsolete and a burden on society because they think they deserve it all immediately.

But if they're not willing to do anything for the things they receive what's being built for the future?

Generally those who are given everything don't produce anything.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It is nonsense. The cows were originally wild and they gave people their milk.
There is some truth in your words: noble people protected cows from predators and grazed them on good pastures, in gratitude for this, but this does not apply to the bloody meat consumers who killed the holy animals, and now they do it on a production of bloody poison
holy animals?....so you are a Hindu?.....

Forum List

Back