Is biden just a figurehead?

By the way, Biden showed one moment of clarity from the standard US line of "strategic ambiguity" when it comes to Taiwan...this policy has been standard thru the the last 5 or 6 presidential admins (INCLUDING THE PREVIOUS ONE) -- but this time, Biden said he would intervene if China attacked Taiwan.....

Which should be impossible for him to say something like that since you morons claim he is owned by China....just another instance of how blind hyperbole makes you look like you are full of shit...

I honestly do not believe he actually makes any decisions. I think he is a mouthpiece for whoever is trying to transform America.

If you don't believe America is being transformed then you can't see the Forrest from the trees. Just looking at all the changes one at a time it just seems like a lot of garbage, but when you look at them as a whole and see all the rapid and sweeping changes happening at the same time you can see our society and nation itself is being redesigned.

One man can't do that, it's impossible. This is the accumulated effort of many people with a lot of money, power and goals behind it.

America has changed more in the past 2 years than it has in the past 30 or even 40 years, and it isn't because of one single person.

Biden is not the real problem. It's his entire administration and the people behind them. Even if he stopped being the president today everything that's been happening will continue to happen without even a pause.

I am done attacking the poster themself because it does not result in the proper way we must combat the stupidity to change the subject away from you are asking.

Is Biden in control?

No and let me say something every President has it puppet masters and has their strings pulled, so who is truly pulling Biden strings is the better question?
Its not an attack to point out that Mac1958 is a biden apologist who tries to shift the attention from biden to trump

The lack of self-awareness from Trumpers is astounding....

The number of times his staff and you morons had to rush to explain away something stupid he said...to the point it became a meme...

And let us not forget the usual excuse for every Trump failure......whenever one of his own cabinet members had to resign.....the excuse was always "they were Deep State plants" instead of the obvious reason, which is...Trump is a moron and he hired other morons just because they catered to his fragile ego....

But... but... but... TRUUUUMMMP!!!!

Gingrich: Biden is right and his staff is nuts​

Biden was asked in Japan if the US will defend Taiwan snd he said yes

But back in the States at the white house creepy figures behind the curtain tell the public a different story

Leading to the question is biden in control of his own presidency?

A figurehead wouldn' tmake so many gaffes. LOL

A figurehead wouldn' tmake so many gaffes. LOL
The mutant humanoids within the white house could not get elected president

So they need biden as the front man

But he’s high maintaince

And how many times did the Orange Buffoon say or tweet something that had to be "explained" away? Daily?

This is just incredible.
This may shock you but Trump is not President anymore, Biden is. And there is no doubt that Trump was in charge of his administration's policies while Biden is a clueless puppet of the extreme Left wing of his party.

Wtf does Trump have to do with Biden's incompetence? You fraudulent non partisan
Ole Mac1958 has not been non partisan since trump walked down the elevator in 2016

The “Orange Buffoon” touched a nerve in the Tweeners and their knee has been jerking in agony ever since

So. .. what are you saying?

Should he fire his insubordinate staff?

If Trump had staff that was going on record, saying stuff the opposite things as he was, they would not have a job, it makes the president look weak and like a fool.

Can you imagine if Putin, Olaf Scholz, Boris Johnson, or Xi Jinping made a statement, and then all their staff came out and said the reverse?

:dunno:
This is exactly why I think it's deliberate ---- he's saying, "I'm senile and I've got The Bomb!" I THINK it's on purpose. I could be wrong ---- I hope it's on purpose.

Its lib incoherence too since most of them claim to be Tweeners because they see little difference between repubs and dems

They wanted an outsider as president who was not a party hack beholden and ruled by the swamp rats in DC

And that was trump

He ran as a republican but had to swim upstream against the party elders all the way through the primaries, general election and after taking office

Trump was a genuine Tweener that the fake Tweeners turned their backs on

Last edited:
Its off too since most of them claim to be Tweeners because they see little difference between repubs and dems

They wanted an outsider as president who was not a party hack beholden and ruled by the swamp rats in DC

And that was trump

He ran as a republican but had to swim upstream against the party elders all the way through the primaries, general election and after taking office

He was a genuine Tweener that the pho Tweeners turned their backs on

Trump is basically an asshole...but this nation flourished under him

Now? An unmitigated disaster

Newt Gingrich has been reduced to a babbling fool, he couldn't get reelected failed in his presidential run and now all he can do is come on FOX News and babble to any fool who will listen to it.
Newt is a strange case. Yes, he's kind of nuts and lost in general now. Still I cannot help but think of his balancing influence on Bill Clinton, back in the day. Bill, while being Bill and unable to control his glands, letting the little head think for the big head, actually had a great 8 year run of being president (as presidents go) and the last successful presidency we've had. Much of the success of those 8 years was equally if not more the result of Newt. Newt was great, and often the smartest man in the room at the time, believe it or not, it's up to you. If you actually saw it back in the day, he becomes like a kind of war hero that later fell to mediocrity or worse, after his day in the battle was done and is now trotted out for appearances only. It was a different time. Both sides still played it cleaner, before all national politicians went to sh#t back in 2021 and political/cultural warfare became the leading game of the day.

Last edited:
Newt is a strange case. Yes, he's kind of nuts and lost in general now. Still I cannot help but think of his balancing influence on Bill Clinton, back in the day. Bill, while being Bill and unable to control his glands, letting the little head think for the big head, actually had a great 8 year run of being president (as presidents go) and the last successful presidency we've had. Much of the success of those 8 years was equally if not more the result of Newt. Newt was great, and often the smartest man in the room at the time, believe it or not, it's up to you. If you actually saw it back in the day, he becomes like a kind of war hero that later fell to mediocrity or worse, after his day in the battle was done and is now trotted out for appearances only. It was a different time. Both sides still played it cleaner, before all national politician went to sh#t back in 2021 and political/cultural warfare became the leading game of the day.
Yep, the last time this economy was really purring, with no help from Momma Fed, was the 90's.

And yeah, that's back when the two parties were allowed to be in the same room and communicate like normal adults, even if it could be contentious. Worked out pretty well.

That's no longer allowed, and we're seeing the predictable result.

Forum List

Back