Is biden just a figurehead?

I already told ya Biff, I'm not a Trumper, just a disinterested observer.

But you spent the last 92837273 comments trying to convince us that Trump is a genius.....

I'd hate to see what you would do if you were interested.....but I am sure it would probably involve knee pads and no gag reflex
I have a genuine fear, that the establishment is setting the population up to beg Trump to be president again. .. . . why do you lie about me? Why do you want to slander me? We both care about the people of this nation and the folks on this board, we are on the same side. . . .

Do you think the misery that is being inflicted upon all of us is just by chance?

. . . Trump is an actor and a businessmen, that has been associated with the Deep State since he bought CIA front man, James Crosby's interest in the gambling empire. That? launders money for the Deep State. I don't think you really know who you are talking to.

:dunno:

Biden is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't, with the Trumpers.

Trump simply was never consistent in anything, and he may actually have believed bs one day and not the next. I think that entertained his fans. I was not one. LOL

Imo that's the comparison.

As for Biden, imo, we have an existential interest in making sure on one country in europe is aggressive to alter borders. It's interesting about whether Ukraine should give up territory for "peace." I suppose that depends on what Russia sees as peace. Crimea was unique Russia had a history of governing Crimea independent from any claim to or by Ukraine.

I don't see a existential interest in Taiwan being separate from China. It was a civil war, and the differences relate back to that. And at one time, Taiwan was not chinese. I'm all for giving them all amnesty here. I don't think a president should be ambiguous as to whether we'll go to war over an existential interest.
Biden and Trump are controlled by the same folks.

:rolleyes:

Interesting to see if Biden resigns. Who knows he's going to say next, but it probably won't reflect well on himself or his party. Or his country for that matter.

Nothing will happen to Biden because he has Kommie the Ho as his human shield.

IMHO, the democrats do not want Biden to resign until Jan 1, because if he's gone before that then Kamala becomes the prez and the democrats will lose their tiebreaking vote in the Senate. If the GOP takes back the Senate then Kamala is basically useless as a VP (or anything else).

FUAlCN7XEAEtXJH

Forum List

Back