Is Biden Catholic?

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another radical far rightwing fringe thread from one of the usual suspects. A firm member of Trump's base.

"Al queda" means, you guessed it, "the base."

Birds of a feather.

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I told you I wanted a cultural shift, not a legal mandate.

So you can eat shit, liar.
Try to compose yourself.

Despite your preference, advanced democratic nations have been increasingly respecting the moral judgement of women in such personal matters.

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Blast from the past: "I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family."

It means I trust myself more than government. I really don't know why you're having trouble with this.
Despite the OP and despite some folks claiming the right to excommunicate people, Biden is a Catholic.

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
#241: You are undereducated about the etymology of ‘al qaeda.’ It is a Japanese word that links to the Yuchi Indians of Southeastern U.S. You have heard of the Japanese-style shell mounds on the coast of Georgia, right? Or, why is Yuchi Town located at precisely the same location as the School of the Americas?

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
People who support post-birth abortion make the same argument.

Meanwhile, you just want inconvenient people eliminated.

Leftism is a death cult.
Your nonsense aside, if you support the State imposing control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, simply admit that is what you advocate. I do not.
The less government is involved in individual lives, the better. ...
By the way: Why?
I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family.

Why do you believe government can do better?
I believe nothing in such a context. I just simple was interested in this moment about reasons for such a placative idea and/or empty phrase. I'm curious - that's all.
It is neither placative nor empty.
It is for sure placative - perhaps empty too.

That you believe it is reveals you do indeed believe the government can do better than individuals.
I believe not in governments. But this means not not to trust in governments.
Blast from the past: "I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family."

It means I trust myself more than government. I really don't know why you're having trouble with this.
Everyone trusts in oneself. But how do you like to win in a football game alone against a team of fit and well trained players? And you are the boss of your government. Just a moment ago you and your friends fired Donald Trump for example.

Last edited:

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
#241: You are undereducated about the etymology of ‘al qaeda.’ It is a Japanese word that links to the Yuchi Indians of Southeastern U.S. You have heard of the Japanese-style shell mounds on the coast of Georgia, right? Or, why is Yuchi Town located at precisely the same location as the School of the Americas?
Al quaeda (arab., alˈqaːʕɪda) = the fundament, the base (engl.)

Last edited:

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I told you I wanted a cultural shift, not a legal mandate.

So you can eat shit, liar.
Try to compose yourself.

Despite your preference, advanced democratic nations have been increasingly respecting the moral judgement of women in such personal matters.
Yes, we get it. Human life is worthless to leftists.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Despite the OP and despite some folks claiming the right to excommunicate people, Biden is a Catholic.
Yippee. I haven't been arguing that claim either way. I'm not Catholic.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Leftism is a death cult.
Your nonsense aside, if you support the State imposing control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, simply admit that is what you advocate. I do not.
I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family.

I believe nothing in such a context. I just simple was interested in this moment about reasons for such a placative idea and/or empty phrase. I'm curious - that's all.

That you believe it is reveals you do indeed believe the government can do better than individuals.

Everyone trusts in oneself. But how do you like to win in a football game alone against a team of fit and well trained players? And you are the boss of your government. Just a moment ago you and your friends fired Donald Trump for example.

My friends and I didn't fire Trump. People I don't trust, who want to expand the power of government to interfere more personally in my life, elected Biden to do just that.

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score

Leftism is a death cult.

My friends and I didn't fire Trump. People I don't trust, who want to expand the power of government to interfere more personally in my life, elected Biden to do just that.
So you don't trust in the mayorite of the people of your and their USA. Why should anyone else in the world trust in the USA?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List