Is Biden Catholic?

Another radical far rightwing fringe thread from one of the usual suspects. A firm member of Trump's base.

"Al queda" means, you guessed it, "the base."

Birds of a feather.

I told you I wanted a cultural shift, not a legal mandate.

So you can eat shit, liar.
Try to compose yourself.

Despite your preference, advanced democratic nations have been increasingly respecting the moral judgement of women in such personal matters.

Blast from the past: "I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family."

It means I trust myself more than government. I really don't know why you're having trouble with this.
Despite the OP and despite some folks claiming the right to excommunicate people, Biden is a Catholic.

#241: You are undereducated about the etymology of ‘al qaeda.’ It is a Japanese word that links to the Yuchi Indians of Southeastern U.S. You have heard of the Japanese-style shell mounds on the coast of Georgia, right? Or, why is Yuchi Town located at precisely the same location as the School of the Americas?

People who support post-birth abortion make the same argument.

Meanwhile, you just want inconvenient people eliminated.

Leftism is a death cult.
Your nonsense aside, if you support the State imposing control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, simply admit that is what you advocate. I do not.
The less government is involved in individual lives, the better. ...

By the way: Why?
I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family.

Why do you believe government can do better?

I believe nothing in such a context. I just simple was interested in this moment about reasons for such a placative idea and/or empty phrase. I'm curious - that's all.
It is neither placative nor empty.

It is for sure placative - perhaps empty too.

That you believe it is reveals you do indeed believe the government can do better than individuals.

I believe not in governments. But this means not not to trust in governments.
Blast from the past: "I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family."

It means I trust myself more than government. I really don't know why you're having trouble with this.

Everyone trusts in oneself. But how do you like to win in a football game alone against a team of fit and well trained players? And you are the boss of your government. Just a moment ago you and your friends fired Donald Trump for example.

Last edited:
#241: You are undereducated about the etymology of ‘al qaeda.’ It is a Japanese word that links to the Yuchi Indians of Southeastern U.S. You have heard of the Japanese-style shell mounds on the coast of Georgia, right? Or, why is Yuchi Town located at precisely the same location as the School of the Americas?

Al quaeda (arab., alˈqaːʕɪda) = the fundament, the base (engl.)

Last edited:

Despite the OP and despite some folks claiming the right to excommunicate people, Biden is a Catholic.
Yippee. I haven't been arguing that claim either way. I'm not Catholic.

Leftism is a death cult.
Your nonsense aside, if you support the State imposing control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, simply admit that is what you advocate. I do not.

I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family.

I believe nothing in such a context. I just simple was interested in this moment about reasons for such a placative idea and/or empty phrase. I'm curious - that's all.

That you believe it is reveals you do indeed believe the government can do better than individuals.

Everyone trusts in oneself. But how do you like to win in a football game alone against a team of fit and well trained players? And you are the boss of your government. Just a moment ago you and your friends fired Donald Trump for example.

My friends and I didn't fire Trump. People I don't trust, who want to expand the power of government to interfere more personally in my life, elected Biden to do just that.

Leftism is a death cult.

My friends and I didn't fire Trump. People I don't trust, who want to expand the power of government to interfere more personally in my life, elected Biden to do just that.

So you don't trust in the mayorite of the people of your and their USA. Why should anyone else in the world trust in the USA?

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

Biden is antichrist. He s no Catholic.

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

Biden claims to be Catholic, but is really Jewish...

One more time, from the Atlanta Jewish times a decade ago...

Would they really believe this if they did not KNOW Biden is Jewish?

3. Have us based Mossad assets take out a president -homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe - could forcefully dictate US foreign policy to help the Jewish state obliterate its enemies... (Not to mention that traitor Joe would LIE about who offed homO....)

Biden claims to be Catholic, but is really Jewish...
One more time, from the Atlanta Jewish times a decade ago...

Would they really believe this if they did not KNOW Biden is Jewish?

3. Have us based Mossad assets take out a president -homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe - could forcefully dictate US foreign policy to help the Jewish state obliterate its enemies... (Not to mention that traitor Joe would LIE about who offed homO....)

I love your avatar and screen name, but I can't buy this post. Sorry.

90% Agree with this man.

Biden is antichrist. He s no Catholic.

The Catholic Church accepts him. Which is my whole point. If he is 180 degrees opposed to every significant thing that church stands for, why havent they thrown him out? It is the BIBLICAL thing to do

The ones who shout down the truth of the Atlanta Jewish times editorial are the ones who also knew at least a decade ago that Biden was Jewish.... And conceal it.

The Catholic Church accepts him. . . . .

That is a very complicated issue, too complicated for a thread like this. I am the most knowledgeable Catholic I know, and trust me when I say, what makes a Catholic truly a Catholic, Biden ain't got it. Yes, he is baptized and therefore "officially" a Catholic, but he is so deep in unrepentant sin, and he has received communion sacrilegiously so many times, I am convinced he would burn in hell right now if he dropped dead.

Someone is going to reply that I am no Catholic because of all my strong language. They're an idiot. LOL

The Catholic Church accepts him. . . . .

That is a very complicated issue, too complicated for a thread like this. I am the most knowledgeable Catholic I know, and trust me when I say, what makes a Catholic truly a Catholic, Biden ain't got it. Yes, he is baptized and therefore "officially" a Catholic, but he is so deep in unrepentant sin, and he has received communion sacrilegiously so many times, I am convinced he would burn in hell right now if he dropped dead.

Someone is going to reply that I am no Catholic because of all my strong language. They're an idiot. LOL

Exactly: You are no Catholic - what every Catholic knows who reads what you write.

Exactly: You are no Catholic

You're a retarded idiot.

what every Catholic knows who reads what you write.

And none of them are in the confessional with me God and the priest, so shut your know-nothing stupid ass up.
I hereby state for all to hear that I strictly adhere to Church teaching on abortion, I recognize that homosexual behavior is an abomination, and I follow all other Church teachings regarding sin.
In short, I am the opposite of Biden who is an evil tool of Satan.

Biden is antichrist, he promotes all the Church calls evil, from sodomy to infanticide and more.

Five Non-Negotiables​

Now, in Five Non-Negotiables, Tim Staples clearly explains:
  • Why the Church teaches as it does about these five issues;
  • Why the Church's teachings are binding on all Catholics;
  • Why these issues are "black-and-white" and unchangeable;
  • Why it's a serious sin to vote contrary to the moral teaching of the Church on these issues;
  • Why these issues trump others—even important ones—when it comes to voting.

Five Non-Negotiables, along with the Voter's Guide for Serious Catholics, will quickly bring you up to speed on Church teaching about these five crucial political and moral issues.

Catholic Answers

Forum List

Back