Is Biden Catholic?

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

The religious views of others is not my concern unless they try to peddle those views on others.
Biden can be a fake Catholic just like Trump was a fake Christian as far as I'm concerned.

Lysistrata

Before you "disagree" you should think about that a just compensation of 3-6,000,000,000,000 every year to all victims of abortion would mean the USA had to pay every year about 1-2 households. Devilish never to be able to be just. So sure you have to disagree. There's no other way. Nevertheless: Go the other way, which seems not to exist. I fear the way to life - as impossible as this way seems to be - is the only real way at all.

this comment is gibberish. Totally incomprehensible. You are either heavily into fantasy computer games or you are not sane. Maybe both.

Hey! I'm playing Balders Gate 3 as we speak while I wait for the sun to come up. What's wrong with fantasy games? Everyone has an escape of some sort.

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

The religious views of others is not my concern unless they try to peddle those views on others.
Biden can be a fake Catholic just like Trump was a fake Christian as far as I'm concerned.

You arent the pope or a cardinal.

I'm asking why any church would tolerate a member who is operating in REBELLION against their teachings. My church would put members out until the repented. It is the teach9ng of John the Baptist and the apostles. This is BASIC.

90% Agree with this man.

Nope. Neither is that fucking bitch Pelosi.

I really dont understand that church not throwing their rebellious asses out

You cannot support baby murder and call yourself a Christian.

And yet Pelosi and Biden does

90% Agree with this man.

You arent the pope or a cardinal.

I'm asking why any church would tolerate a member who is operating in REBELLION against their teachings. My church would put members out until the repented. It is the teach9ng of John the Baptist and the apostles. This is BASIC.

I don't have to be a pope to recognize fakes

It was always clear in history that never anyone had any right to tear a baby out of a mothers womb and to murder it. No one was able to imagine a mother could survive this.
Your extremist view appears to be that the State should arrogate a woman's right to make such private decisions in consultation with her trusted spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones, and empower politicians and bureaucrats to force their will upon her in your name.

Fortunately, the United Sates, like most advanced democracies, respects its citizens, and its Supreme Court has ruled in the matter.

If you wish to believe that a mindless, microscopic amalgam of cells is no different from an actual person, that is your right. You do not, however, have the right to make government force such a notion upon everyone else.

I don't have to be a pope to recognize fakes
Clearly, pontifical status is not a requisite for such perceptiveness.

Vice President Pence, not a pontiff, implicitly demonstrated such perspicuity when he presided over the certification of the 2020 presidential election - despite the fake's goons trying to kill him.

Lysistrata

Before you "disagree" you should think about that a just compensation of 3-6,000,000,000,000 every year to all victims of abortion would mean the USA had to pay every year about 1-2 households. Devilish never to be able to be just. So sure you have to disagree. There's no other way. Nevertheless: Go the other way, which seems not to exist. I fear the way to life - as impossible as this way seems to be - is the only real way at all.

this comment is gibberish. Totally incomprehensible. You are either heavily into fantasy computer games or you are not sane. Maybe both.

Aha.

Ich bin unterwegs nach Süden und will weiter bis ans Meer
Will mich auf heiße Kiesel legen, und dort brennt die Sonne mir
Die Narben aus dem Nacken, jeden Kratzer, jeden Fleck
Dass von den tausend Händen, die mich das ganze Jahr
Befingert und geschlagen haben, keine Spur mehr übrig bleibt
Und wenn der Wind mir fetzenweise meine alte, tote Haut
Vom Rücken fegt als weiße Asche, steh' ich auf und bin gesund

Ich bin unterwegs nach Süden und will weiter bis ans Meer
Doch ich bin längst nicht mehr sicher, ob die Sonne diesmal hilft
Sie brennt so heiß wie immer, aber unter meinem Hemd
Spür' ich, wie die Kälte meine Haut zusammenzieht
Aber der Schweiß in meinen Stiefeln kocht und frißt an meinen Zeh'n
Und von dort, woher ich komme, trägt der Wind mir den Geruch
Von halb vergess'ner alter Angst, von Hass und Ekel wieder zu

Ich bin unterwegs nach Süden will nicht weiter bis ans Meer
Ich bin müde, will nur schlafen. Morgen, morgen schreibe ich
Meine Träume auf und sehe wie in der Vergangenheit
Der Schmutz in meinen Eingeweiden, im Rückenmark, im Hirn
Begonnen hat zu faulen und zu Gift geronnen ist
Morgen werde ich dann wissen, wie es heißt, woher es kommt
Und wenn ich erst den Namen kenne, bringt dies Gift mich nicht mehr um

Hannes Wader

Last edited:
It was always clear in history that never anyone had any right to tear a baby out of a mothers womb and to murder it. No one was able to imagine a mother could survive this.
Your extremist view

You are extreme. Philosophical discussions in the 3rd century about the theme when a divine soul arrives in a human body, had nothing to do with abortions. It shows only that this philosophers thought automatically about human beings, before a human being was born.

appears to be that the State should arrogate a woman's right to make such private decisions in consultation with her trusted spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones, and empower politicians and bureaucrats to force their will upon her in your name.

A woman aborts not her baby in her own. A woman, who let others abort her baby, is the victim of the people, who destroy her will and courage to fight for her baby, because they let her alone and don't like to help her to fight with her together for her baby.

Fortunately, the United Sates, like most advanced democracies, respects its citizens, and its Supreme Court has ruled in the matter.

Abortions makes for sure no one happy. Abortions are a neverending source for a stream of pain, traumata and other psychopathological and social problems. Abortions near abortions. I think we need a world, where children are able to live - and not a world, where every soul has to die, if it not follows perfectly the logic of machines.

If you wish to believe that a mindless, microscopic amalgam of cells

You repeat this wrong argument endlessly, although you know on your own that this "description" is nothing else than only wrong and nothing else. A fetus of a human being is a human being - a fetus of a cat is a cat - and so on and so on.

is no different from an actual person, that is your right. You do not, however, have the right to make government force such a notion upon everyone else.

Again: To live and to let live is not coercion. To kill and to let kill is a way of brutal coercion - and this is your way - hidden behind nice words about freedom. But death gives no one any chance to be free.

Last edited:
You are extreme...
Your premise is false. Extremists are the antipodal fanatics who fantasize that a microscopic, mindless entity is entitled to the full rights of an actual person at one end of the spectrum, and those that imagine that such rights are not applicable until birth at the other. They embrace the "extremes."

Like most Americans, I recognize the reality that a person develops during the gestative process, and support the compromise achieved by the applicable Supreme Court ruling.

I also believe in the moral view that a woman should have principle control over her own womb rather than have the State arrogate that right.

Lysistrata

Hey! I'm playing Balders Gate 3 as we speak while I wait for the sun to come up. What's wrong with fantasy games? Everyone has an escape of some sort.

Enjoy it! There is nothing wrong with fantasy, which I love and I enjoy creative writing, and it is an escape. The problem is that some people can't separate fantasy and reality. I'm a fan of an old UK soap opera that plays in the US on PBS and the broadcasts here are 12 years behind. Some of the cast members who played somewhat naughty characters complained that they were attacked on the street, and one guy who played a character who groomed little girls had to have a BBC security detail. BBC officials also received checks sent by viewers to help out characters who, on the show, were in financial difficulties. Imagination is a wonderful toy, but one has to know the boundaries.

You are extreme...
Your premise is false.

Which premise?

Extremists are the antipodal fanatics who fantasize that a microscopic, mindless entity is entitled to the full rights of an actual person at one end of the spectrum, and those that imagine that such rights are not applicable until birth at the other. They embrace the "extremes."

Read what I wrote, idiot.

Like most Americans, I recognize the reality that a person develops during the gestative process,

Developes? ... Hmm ... In the middle ages a pregnant women was per se decriminalized = not responsible for her deeds. The reason was the very strange behavior some women show, while they are pregnant. Today I don't know how many women agreed with an abortion, although it never ewas their real will to do so - specially when they were under pressure to let make an abortion from their lover, partner and/or parents or others authorities.

and support the compromise achieved by the applicable Supreme Court ruling.

Which "compromise"? After an abortion a human being is dead. Death is irreversible. Who's dead is dead.

I also believe in the moral view [Q/uote]

Moral view?

that a woman should have principle control over her own womb

Uterus - not womb. Why do you not read what other people say to you?`

{Quote]rather than have the State arrogate that right.

I don't have any idea what your problem is with the unknown entity which you call "the State". I see the problem that often complete countries don't like to accept some of their citizens - for example only because this citizens are still not born.

And in generell let me just simple repeat now: No one has any right to kill anyone! If you are not able to accept this point of view, then it makes for me not any sense to try to speak with you any longer. I suggest now to end this discussion about abortion within a totally other discussion. Your argument "most Catholics are for abortion" is just simple wrong, (completelly independent whether this statement from you is factually right or wrong). Even if your opinion would be the opinion of everyeon else in the whole world and I would be the last Catholic, who fights against abortion, then you would also stay to be wrong.

And such "discussions" never had helped anyone in the last decades in the USA - completely independent whether Democrats or Republicans were governing your country. Masses of women had and have the feeling they are lost, because they are pregnant, and so they abort their own babies. A tragedy in every single case.

Last edited:
In the middle ages a pregnant women was per se decriminalized = not responsible for her deeds. The reason was the very strange behavior some women show, while they are pregnant.

What "strange behavior"? Pregnancy is a process of manufacturing a human body, including a complete skeleton, which requires certain nutrients, and hormones cause "strange behavior" in men and women alike.

Today I don't know how many women agreed with an abortion, although it never ewas their real will to do so - specially when they were under pressure to let make an abortion from their lover, partner and/or parents or others authorities.

Yes, you don't know how many women are under pressure to have an abortion as opposed to women who made the decision for themselves, so using duress as an argument is based on speculation only.

Masses of women had and have the feeling they are lost, because they are pregnant, and so they abort

Again. Speculation. Nobody can know, accept the individual woman in question, what her feelings are, and certainly not a stranger.

There is a stupid and offensive tendency in our society, and in others, to put words in women's mouths and to ascribe to them "feelings" which they may or may not have, based on someone else's conclusion that they "ought" to have these feelings. All this amounts to is subtle and not-so-subtle manipulation.

In the middle ages a pregnant women was per se decriminalized = not responsible for her deeds. The reason was the very strange behavior some women show, while they are pregnant.

What "strange behavior"? Pregnancy is a process of manufacturing a human body, including a complete skeleton, which requires certain nutrients, and hormones cause "strange behavior" in men and women alike.

Today I don't know how many women agreed with an abortion, although it never ewas their real will to do so - specially when they were under pressure to let make an abortion from their lover, partner and/or parents or others authorities.

Yes, you don't know how many women are under pressure to have an abortion as opposed to women who made the decision for themselves, so using duress as an argument is based on speculation only.

Masses of women had and have the feeling they are lost, because they are pregnant, and so they abort

Again. Speculation. Nobody can know, accept the individual woman in question, what her feelings are, and certainly not a stranger.

There is a stupid and offensive tendency in our society, and in others, to put words in women's mouths and to ascribe to them "feelings" which they may or may not have, based on someone else's conclusion that they "ought" to have these feelings. All this amounts to is subtle and not-so-subtle manipulation.

You say you are a 68 years old woman. ... hmm ... What do you like to hear from me? Do you really think abortion is not also used as a weapon from men to supress women by destroying their self-confidence while they try to attack their inherent dignity?

"For no woman - never - should exist any form of force to have to do an abortion". Do you agree with this statement? Do you agree that every woman, which was forced - with whatever kind of form of sophisticated intrigant trickery - to give a wrong written permission for an abortion, should have the right to get a compensation for the crime of murder of her child in her uterus?

Last edited:
Read what I wrote, idiot.
You have clarified your extremist position. Do you wish to impose it upon everyone via State coercion?

I respect the moral agency of the woman in such matters, in consultation with her trusted spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones, and do not wish to see such personal decisions arrogated by impersonal politicians and bureaucrats.

You are free to pontificate, but advanced democratic nations have been increasingly abandoning State domination and respecting women as having the moral right to control their bodies.

El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Surinam, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Congo, Mauritania, Egypt, Iraq, Madagascar, Laos and the Philippines are the only nations still prohibiting all abortions. None will serve as a paradigm for the United States.

Bye bye, demagogue.
You have aired out your opinion regarding the State arrogating a woman's personal prerogatives to impose your attitude upon them all.

I expect the American People - including Catholics and the Catholic President - will continue to support the existing laws, and women will retain their control of their wombs in accordance with Roe v Wade.

I do not see our advanced democracy lurching toward the position of El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Surinam, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Congo, Mauritania, Egypt, Iraq, Madagascar, Laos and the Philippines in the matter.

I answered your question, you self-important, bloviating ass. That you don't like my answer is your problem, not mine.
You are calling for the government take-over of wombs to force your opinion upon everyone, and are irritable because I noted it.

I trust the woman over the State in such matters.
You're lying. I told you I wanted a cultural shift, not a legal mandate.

So you can eat shit, liar.

People who support post-birth abortion make the same argument.

Meanwhile, you just want inconvenient people eliminated.

Leftism is a death cult.
Your nonsense aside, if you support the State imposing control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, simply admit that is what you advocate. I do not.
The less government is involved in individual lives, the better. ...

By the way: Why?
I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family.

Why do you believe government can do better?

I believe nothing in such a context. I just simple was interested in this moment about reasons for such a placative idea and/or empty phrase. I'm curious - that's all.
It is neither placative nor empty.

It is for sure placative - perhaps empty too.

That you believe it is reveals you do indeed believe the government can do better than individuals.

I believe not in governments. But this means not not to trust in governments.
Blast from the past: "I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family."

It means I trust myself more than government. I really don't know why you're having trouble with this.

Forum List

Back