Is Biden Catholic?

What do practicing Catholics think about the 2020 election?

Catholics who say they accept all Church teachings are more likely than other Americans to say they are planning to vote for Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, according to a new nationwide poll.

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

Biden is an evil puppet----tossing him out does nothing as another puppet will be put in his place. It's his underlings that doing the dirty work to destroy the US that need to be removed and can be removed.

Who cares. Liberals love to trash Catholics then they celebrate Biden and Pelosi being Catholic. Whores celebrate Whores

Who cares. Liberals love to trash Catholics then they celebrate Biden and Pelosi being Catholic. Whores celebrate Whores
Liberals trash REAL Catholics and celebrate fake ones. Its the same way the like Mitt Romney and Susan Collins, fake Republicans, but they hate real ones.

Last edited:
Liberals trash REAL Catholics and celebrate fake one. Its the same way the like Mitt Romney and Susan Collins, fake Republicans, but they hate real ones.
Remember when Liberals trashed Romney for cutting the hair of a fellow prep? Shit, that is the wet dream of many fellow Democrat voters and corrupt priests who support Biden and Pelosi.

Remember when Liberals trashed Romney for cutting the hair of a fellow prep? Shit, that is the wet dream of many fellow Democrat voters and corrupt priests who support Biden and Pelosi.

Remember he killed his dog? LOL

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

Are you muslim?

He says he's Catholic, he makes a show of being Catholic, but ignores Catholic doctrine.

I remember trump stand g in front of that church with a bible shoring up votes. He has as much religion in him as my dog.
But all the godbotherers fell for it.
The difference is Biden doesn't need their votes. It was Republican who changed that installed.

That aside, why does he have to show any religion or why should he be judged to be anything that religion demands?
Its not as if there is a god because there isn't and never has been.

90% Agree with this man.

Attacking a man for his religion?

Hmm....

I was under the mistaken impression you guys didn't like that type of behavior.

Would it help if he killed a few Black people and stood in front of a church holding a bible upside down for the cameras?

He says he's Catholic, he makes a show of being Catholic, but ignores Catholic doctrine.

I remember trump stand g in front of that church with a bible shoring up votes. He has as much religion in him as my dog.
The difference is Biden doesn't need their votes. It was Republican who changed that installed.

That aside, why does he have to show any religion or why should he be judged to be anything that religion demands?

Trump was calling out Democrats for trying to burn down a Church, that’s it. It’s part of their legacy.

The church said Biden is not in good standing with the church.

Thanks. I did not know that...

"April 28, 2021... At issue is a document that will be prepared for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops by its Committee on Doctrine, with the aim of clarifying the church’s stance on an issue that has repeatedly vexed the bishops in recent decades. It’s taken on new urgency now, in the eyes of many bishops, because Biden — only the second Catholic president — is the first to hold that office while espousing clear-cut support for abortion rights.

Such a stance, by a public figure, is “a grave moral evil,” according to Archbishop Joseph Naumann of Kansas City, Kansas, who chairs the USCCB’s Committee on Pro-Life Activities and believes it’s necessary to publicly rebuke Biden on the issue.

“Because President Biden is Catholic, it presents a unique problem for us,” Naumann told The Associated Press. “It can create confusion. ... How can he say he’s a devout Catholic and he’s doing these things that are contrary to the church’s teaching?”

The document, if approved, would make clear the USCCB’s view that Biden and other Catholic public figures with similar viewpoints should not present themselves for Communion, Naumann said."

The church said Biden is not in good standing with the church.

Thanks. I did not know that...

"April 28, 2021... At issue is a document that will be prepared for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops by its Committee on Doctrine, with the aim of clarifying the church’s stance on an issue that has repeatedly vexed the bishops in recent decades. It’s taken on new urgency now, in the eyes of many bishops, because Biden — only the second Catholic president — is the first to hold that office while espousing clear-cut support for abortion rights.

Such a stance, by a public figure, is “a grave moral evil,” according to Archbishop Joseph Naumann of Kansas City, Kansas, who chairs the USCCB’s Committee on Pro-Life Activities and believes it’s necessary to publicly rebuke Biden on the issue.

“Because President Biden is Catholic, it presents a unique problem for us,” Naumann told The Associated Press. “It can create confusion. ... How can he say he’s a devout Catholic and he’s doing these things that are contrary to the church’s teaching?”

The document, if approved, would make clear the USCCB’s view that Biden and other Catholic public figures with similar viewpoints should not present themselves for Communion, Naumann said."

How can a devout catholic be pro death penalty?

Trump was calling out Democrats for trying to burn down a Church, that’s it. It’s part of their legacy.

Rubbish. We know exactly why he was there. Every president sucks up to the Jesus junkies because they need their votes. It's nothing to do with legacy.

Rubbish. We know exactly why he was there. Every president sucks up to the Jesus junkies because they need their votes. It's nothing to do with legacy.

He was standing up for Christians after Democrats tried to torch a Christian Church.

He was standing up for Christians after Democrats tried to torch a Christian Church.

Christians? Are they the same Republican Christians who stormed the capital and threatened to kill pence and Pelosi?
Christians my foot. Or do you godbotherers get special dispensation from God to act un Christian like when opposing democrats?
You Jesus junkies have a lot to answer for.

Christians? Are they the same Republican Christians who stormed the capital and threatened to kill pence and Pelosi?
Christians my foot. Or do you godbotherers get special dispensation from God to act un Christian like when opposing democrats?

Oh please give up the bullshit drama about the Capitol.

Just a single christian church?

Man, that was something.

An interesting anti-Catholic statement from a not-Catholic about the own not existing rebound in god. What is your religion? A pseudo-something what has to do with a frustrated political opinion? Without any doubt Joe Biden is a Catholic. There's nothing to discuss about, except Joe himselve likes to discuss about. His responsibility is in the eyes of god and he has to justify nothing in front of human beings about his faith in god. You think he made the wrong decision to be a democrat - and now he he is president of the USA. You don't like this on whatever reason. Make it better. If you do not like one of his decisions then criticize the decision. If you have better realizable political ideas then perhaps you will become the next president of the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back