Is Biden Catholic?

Mr. Biden also issued a presidential memorandum unwinding the Mexico City Policy, known as the global gag rule, which prohibits U.S. dollars from flowing to international non-governmental organizations that provide abortions, advocate to legalize and expand abortion access, or provide abortion counseling.

The rule dates back to 1984, under President Ronald Reagan, but has been revoked and reinstated by Democratic and Republican administrations, respectively. Former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama rescinded the policy, while Mr. Trump re-enacted and expanded it.

I'm pretty sure the Catholic Church is totally against abortion. If the church had any balls they woulda excommunicated him and Pelosi long ago. So, is he a catholic? I think he's a CINO, you figure it out.

There was no basis for this policy in the first place. It does not serve any national interest. Biden and Pelosi would be abusing their powers of office if they imposed the views of the group that runs the Catholic Church on the entire country.

Politicians who impose the religious views of a particular sect they belong to on the entire country when they are in office, and those people who expect a politician to do so, set up a scenario in which voters have to choose or reject a candidate based on the candidate's religion alone. For example, if a voter doesn't like something on the Presbyterian Church's agenda, she would have to cross off a Presbyterian candidate without any further evaluation. I don't think that this is a good idea. We would just be voting religion against religion.

People who support post-birth abortion make the same argument.

Meanwhile, you just want inconvenient people eliminated.

Leftism is a death cult.
Your nonsense aside, if you support the State imposing control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, simply admit that is what you advocate. I do not.
The less government is involved in individual lives, the better. ...

By the way: Why?
I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family.

Why do you believe government can do better?

I believe nothing in such a context. I just simple was interested in this moment about reasons for such a placative idea and/or empty phrase. I'm curious - that's all.
It is neither placative nor empty. That you believe it is reveals you do indeed believe the government can do better than individuals.

Leftism is a death cult.
Your nonsense aside, if you support the State imposing control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, simply admit that is what you advocate. I do not.
The less government is involved in individual lives, the better.

Leftists violently disagree with that statement.

No, what I'd like is a cultural shift. I'd like everyone to realize the unborn are valuable and worthy of protection, and see abortion only as a last resort when lives are endangered.

Leftists violently disagree with that statement, too.

Now, thanks to the left's loathing for human life, the unborn are seen as not even human, and nothing more than trash to be disposed of when inconvenient. For 50+ years the left has said people don't need to face the consequences of their actions.

This is undeniable. But you will predictably deny it anyway.
Your silly, hyper-partisan mewling about that "left" that festers in your noggin aside, do you support the State imposing impersonal control over the reproductive systems of women by bureaucrats and politicians, or do you prefer Americans keep control of such private matters and make their personal decisions in consultation with trusted spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones?

It sounds as if you are calling for the government take-over of wombs to force your opinion upon everyone.
I answered your question, you self-important, bloviating ass. That you don't like my answer is your problem, not mine.

Actually, pre-Vatican II Catholics are quite different from the current.
church teaching changes over time.

Traditionalists point to the Church recognizing the “quickening” at the point of gestation a fetus exhibits animation as the point after which abortion is proscribed, and Exodus, in Old Testament, says only that a formed fetus, or one with the shape and features of a human baby, would warrant full legal protection.

Christians are under a new covenant. They are not Hebrew. The Old Testament is history and typology.

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

We don't have "gods" in the Democratic Party.

And does the Pope shit in the woods.

Christians are under a new covenant. They are not Hebrew. The Old Testament is history and typology.
Under traditional Catholic Church doctrine, both St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas cited the point after conception when a fœtus first moves - the "quickening" - as the moment at which the life in the womb becomes human, imbued with a soul.

No Catholic doctrine calls for the State arrogating control of the womb.

I answered your question, you self-important, bloviating ass. That you don't like my answer is your problem, not mine.
You are calling for the government take-over of wombs to force your opinion upon everyone, and are irritable because I noted it.

I trust the woman over the State in such matters.

Lysistrata

Before you "disagree" you should think about that a just compensation of 3-6,000,000,000,000 every year to all victims of abortion would mean the USA had to pay every year about 1-2 households. Devilish never to be able to be just. So sure you have to disagree. There's no other way. Nevertheless: Go the other way, which seems not to exist. I fear the way to life - as impossible as this way seems to be - is the only real way at all.

Last edited:
Older Catholics may also have views like you spout. But a million abortions a year is not mistakes or rape.
Catholics of generations X, Y, and Z do not differ significantly from Boomer and Silent generation Catholics.

More than half of U.S. Catholics (56%) said abortion should be legal in all or most cases

Same with Lutheran or Calvinist or ... Catholics.

church teaching changes over time.

Traditionalists point to the Church recognizing the “quickening” at the point of gestation a fetus exhibits animation as the point after which abortion is proscribed, and Exodus, in Old Testament, says only that a formed fetus, or one with the shape and features of a human baby, would warrant full legal protection.

Let it be to try to misuse the faith and/or lack of faith of Catholics for your strange ideas about free "wombs" (=uterus) and abortions. The Catholic doctrine is practically the same as the doctrine of Buddhists - a biological human being begins from the very first moment, when sperm cell and egg cell come together and share their information. This moment the ship of an individual soul begins to sail. Some ships shipwreck early - but this is not any reason to destroy human beings in a never ending inferno of a titanic sea of abortions.

Last edited:
Under traditional Catholic Church doctrine, both St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas cited the point after conception when a fœtus first moves - the "quickening" - as the moment at which the life in the womb becomes human, imbued with a soul.

No Catholic doctrine calls for the State arrogating control of the womb.

It was always clear in history that never anyone had any right to tear a baby out of a mothers womb and to murder it. No one was able to imagine a mother could survive this.

Last edited:

Leftism is a death cult.
The less government is involved in individual lives, the better. ...

By the way: Why?
I can make my own decisions for myself, with my best interests at heart and those of my family.

Why do you believe government can do better?

I believe nothing in such a context. I just simple was interested in this moment about reasons for such a placative idea and/or empty phrase. I'm curious - that's all.
It is neither placative nor empty.

It is for sure placative - perhaps empty too.

That you believe it is reveals you do indeed believe the government can do better than individuals.

I believe not in governments. But this means not not to trust in governments.

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

Nope. Neither is that fucking bitch Pelosi.

90% Agree with this man.

I really dont understand that church not throwing their rebellious asses out

90% Agree with this man.

Read what I said here then you know why. The problem with US-Americans in discussions is always the same: To say something or not to say something is the same result.

90% Agree with this man.

Read what I said here then you know why. The problem with US-Americans in discussions is always the same: To say something or not to say something is the same result.

You arent worth reading.

90% Agree with this man.

You arent worth reading.

How do you know? By not reading?

Catholics suggest by the way to do this: Ora et labora (et lege), Deus adest sine mora.

90% Agree with this man.

You cannot support baby murder and call yourself a Christian.

Lysistrata

Before you "disagree" you should think about that a just compensation of 3-6,000,000,000,000 every year to all victims of abortion would mean the USA had to pay every year about 1-2 households. Devilish never to be able to be just. So sure you have to disagree. There's no other way. Nevertheless: Go the other way, which seems not to exist. I fear the way to life - as impossible as this way seems to be - is the only real way at all.

this comment is gibberish. Totally incomprehensible. You are either heavily into fantasy computer games or you are not sane. Maybe both.

Forum List

Back