Is Benghazi Becoming a Watergate, or Iran-Contra, or Both?

Benghazi is one more feeble effort of the Left to dismiss its shortcomings and delude the American People into believing non-truth.

Obama can not stand. On his own. Nor on his own watch.

He has fallen asleep at the wheel.

I heard a rumor about embassy attacks per year?

Are they up or down? I am not an expert on this.

The only ones actually buying into the ridiculous "scandal" are people that would never vote for Hillary anyway. Waste of taxpayer money, typical republican day at the office.

Indeed.......couldnt agree more. Who gives a shit about some embassy employees anyway........they took the risk to serve overseas in hostile territory. Fuck them.......they clearly deserved to be beaten to death and dragged around the compound on camera. Like Hillary said, "What does it matter now?"

Obama knew the truth and yet lied to the American people about protests that never happened outside embassy. Obama knew the truth of why he gave that STAND DOWN ORDER. Obama lied to the american people about Bin Laden as well. Villagers in Karachi say it was well known in their community bin laden had been dead for YEARS. That's right. Villagers in Karachi, Pakistan know more about what happened concerning bin laden than Americans do thanks to a media controlled by the state that is lying through its teeth at every turn. 2 books and 2 movies later - the truth is still the truth. Sheik Omar killed Bin Laden. NOT SEAL TEAM SIX. Which is Obama's biggest lie? Benghazi lie about youtube video and his standdown order being a "stand by" order OR he killed Osama bin laden? Watch the video and you decide!

Just another one of Obama's incredible lies! He didn't kill Bin Laden as you can see by the testimony of Benazir Bhutto. She was murdered shortly after this interview aired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Benghazi Becoming a Watergate, or Iran-Contra, or Both?

Neither. It's been a witch hunt since the beginning. Funny, two Republican scandals are compared to it. And remember, Reagan couldn't.

The left can't even conceive of the possibility that Obama, Lord, Savior, Daddy, might have fucked this up
Ya'll keep saying that but don't give any specifics as to how? Shit happens, and unfortunately Benghazi didn't have the proper security because Republicans in Congress refused to increase funding. Ever think about that?

It's about time Republican/conservatives started taking responsibility for their mistakes.

i have thought about that about maybe 3 or 4 seconds, what i think about most is that the regime used what money was allocated for security was used to hire islamist terrorist to guard the embassy.

you have heard it, "fox to guard the hen house"

Benghazi is one more feeble effort of the Left to dismiss its shortcomings and delude the American People into believing non-truth.

Aaahhhh.... shaddap.

The only ones actually buying into the ridiculous "scandal" are people that would never vote for Hillary anyway. Waste of taxpayer money, typical republican day at the office.

Answer me this, Tripoli and Benghazi were listed as critical in conditions there (the top category) by the State Department (out of 14 listed as such world wide) at the time of the attacks, yet they not only did not have enough security there, they had actually reduced it. Why, for heavens sake, would they ever do such a thing? The conditions there had been listed as one of the worst! Out of more than 250 .

Hillary supporters are getting nervous... actually that's not true. They're scared. And this is all they got. This post proves it.

Irrefutable evidence suggests she failed to do her job as Secretary of State.

Hillary supporters are getting nervous... actually that's not true. They're scared. And this is all they got. This post proves it.

It angers me it is about political aspirations of an individual for some, rather than trying to get to the bottom of how and why it happened and how to prevent it again in the future.

Makes me sick.

Last edited:

American stabbed outside U.S. Embassy in Cairo - CBS News

Sep 15, 2012 · Protesters storm US Embassy in Yemen following similar attack in Egypt and deadly attack in Libya
Marine unit en route to Sudan to secure US Embassy | Fox News

The Turkish leftist group DHKP-C claims responsibility for Friday's attack on the US embassy in Ankara. 3:08pm UK, Saturday 02 February 2013
Embassy Attack: Group Claims Responsibility

Hours later, the officers had retreated, and the speaker, a hard-line Islamist whom Tunisian authorities say instigated a violent rampage at the U.S. Embassy last Friday, had slipped away. September 20, 2012
In Tunisia, embassy attack tests fledgling democracy - Washington Post

WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States on Monday formally protested an attack on the U.S. embassy and the American ambassador's residence in Syria and said it will seek compensation for damage caused when a mob of what it described as about 300 "thugs" breached the wall of the embassy compound before being dispersed by U.S. Marine guards. AP – Mon, Jul 11, 2011
Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

DHS Report: Cairo Attack Followed Demand to Release Blind Sheikh in 1993 WTC Bombing | US Embassy Attack | Fox Nation

http://nytimes.com/2012/08/28/world...officers-in-attack-on-us-embassy-vehicle.html

Feb 15, 2011 · US agent killed in Mexico attack. ... Mexican police guard a US embassy vehicle after it came under attack by gunmen
US agent killed in Mexico attack | World news | guardian.co.uk

3 linked to US consulate killed in Juarez | khou.com Houston
3 linked to US consulate killed in Juarez ... Jorge Alberto Salcido Ceniceros, 37, the husband of another U.S. consulte employee was killed in another attack

US Embassy compound in Turkey hit by 'terrorist' attack - World News

17 Detained in Serbia After U.S. Embassy Attack | Fox News

Grenade attack at U.S. Consulate in Mexico
US Consulate Attack
February 8, 2013
Grenade attack at U.S. Consulate in Mexico - National drug cartel | Examiner.com

U.S. Embassy in Athens Is Attacked - New York Times
nytimes.com/2007/01/12/world/europe/12cnd-greece.html
Jan 12, 2007 · Police officers cordoned off a street in front of the United States embassy in Athens after an attack today

US closes Manila embassy after bomb threat
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/06/AR...Dec 06, 2005 · US closes Manila embassy after bomb threat. By Manny Mogato Reuters Tuesday, December 6, ... came to the Philippines to plan attacks on the American,

BBC NEWS | Europe | US embassy in Belgrade attacked

Colombian Police Deactivate Bombs Near US Embassy

List of US Embassy Attacks
List of US Embassy Attacks - USATODAY.com

I have not been comprehensive, and I left out attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq as they have been considered war zones in my mind. I just pulled this list from browsing with a search.

What really troubles me is all the deadly attacks happening just across our southern border.

The louder they say this is nothing, the more people come to realize that this is actually a big deal.

The problem is, for this to be a 'Watergate', you must have a willing media. Willing to do their jobs. However, without a Republican to demonize, they will continue the media blackout of this.

So, no, it won't become a Watergate. However, it is now full on ammunition to use against the Democrats in the coming elections.

Negged.

The louder they say this is nothing, the more people come to realize that this is actually a big deal.

The problem is, for this to be a 'Watergate', you must have a willing media. Willing to do their jobs. However, without a Republican to demonize, they will continue the media blackout of this.

So, no, it won't become a Watergate. However, it is now full on ammunition to use against the Democrats in the coming elections.

If that's the best you've got then yer screwed. Do a search on the hundreds of other US embassy deaths, the ones that have occurred since 1980.

If that's the best you've got then yer screwed. Do a search on the hundreds of other US embassy deaths, the ones that have occurred since 1980.

If you think embassy deaths since 1980 has anything to do with the Benghazi coverup then do your own damn search.

Benghazi whistle-blower a Democrat, voted for Hillary and Obama twice

Benghazi 'whistle-blower' a Democrat, voted for Hillary and Obama twice | The Daily Caller

Sep 15, 2012 · Protesters storm US Embassy in Yemen following similar attack in Egypt and deadly attack in Libya

The Turkish leftist group DHKP-C claims responsibility for Friday's attack on the US embassy in Ankara. 3:08pm UK, Saturday 02 February 2013

Hours later, the officers had retreated, and the speaker, a hard-line Islamist whom Tunisian authorities say instigated a violent rampage at the U.S. Embassy last Friday, had slipped away. September 20, 2012

WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States on Monday formally protested an attack on the U.S. embassy and the American ambassador's residence in Syria and said it will seek compensation for damage caused when a mob of what it described as about 300 "thugs" breached the wall of the embassy compound before being dispersed by U.S. Marine guards. AP – Mon, Jul 11, 2011

DHS Report: Cairo Attack Followed Demand to Release Blind Sheikh in 1993 WTC Bombing | US Embassy Attack | Fox Nation

http://nytimes.com/2012/08/28/world...officers-in-attack-on-us-embassy-vehicle.html

Feb 15, 2011 · US agent killed in Mexico attack. ... Mexican police guard a US embassy vehicle after it came under attack by gunmen

3 linked to US consulate killed in Juarez ... Jorge Alberto Salcido Ceniceros, 37, the husband of another U.S. consulte employee was killed in another attack

US Consulate Attack
February 8, 2013
Grenade attack at U.S. Consulate in Mexico - National drug cartel | Examiner.com

Jan 12, 2007 · Police officers cordoned off a street in front of the United States embassy in Athens after an attack today

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/06/AR...Dec 06, 2005 · US closes Manila embassy after bomb threat. By Manny Mogato Reuters Tuesday, December 6, ... came to the Philippines to plan attacks on the American,

I have not been comprehensive, and I left out attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq as they have been considered war zones in my mind. I just pulled this list from browsing with a search.

What really troubles me is all the deadly attacks happening just across our southern border.

I hope this thread helps people understand the silliness of fake moral equivalencies.Liberals Use Grossly Misleading Graphic And List To Compare Benghazi To Other Embassy Attacks Under Bush

US Consulate Attack
February 8, 2013

I hope this thread helps people understand the silliness of fake moral equivalencies.Liberals Use Grossly Misleading Graphic And List To Compare Benghazi To Other Embassy Attacks Under Bush

the one of two fall back positions

1- it is bushs fault

2-bush did it too

pick one

Bush, Clinton, Daddy Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy... Ambassadors get killed a lot more often than you guys seem to think. And the idea that "(other Presidents) didn't cover it up" doesn't wash, either. They simply refused to discuss the mattter at all unless it had political value for them.

Forum List

Back