Democrats and the Media Are Starting to See the Bidens as a Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Axios printed that shows he's lost Axios. hello?
Axios is a credible source. That article was accurate. You seem to think they were somehow aligned with Biden like fox s with the MAGA conspiracy theory nuts. You are certainly allowed to view the information in that article as bad for Biden. I say it shows he is fired up to get things right.

Anytime you provide irrefutable facts,our resident trolls of usmb try to laugh them off,they can’t get around facts that so many prominent former Dems like tulsi gabbed has left the Demonrat party because of what it has become.that is not counting all the multiple thousands of citizens around the country as well.
You should work for a Gabbard Kennedy ticket. Conspiracy theory nuts will flock to your campaign.

Axios is a credible source. That article was accurate. You seem to think they were somehow aligned with Biden like fox s with the MAGA conspiracy theory nuts. You are certainly allowed to view the information in that article as bad for Biden. I say it shows he is fired up to get things right.

Bookmarked this. Let's see if he's still your candidate in Nov 2024

2024 is still a long way off, but if I do support someone other than Biden, it won't be because he occasionally gets angry over incomplete information.

Or gave away to everyone we're running out of ammuntion
Or Afghanistan
Or inflation
Or the economy
Or the fact that he is literally demented
Or the fact that admin had coke in the White House
Or flashed boobs on the White House lawn (decency)
or
or
or

2024 is still a long way off, but if I do support someone other than Biden, it won't be because he occasionally gets angry over incomplete information.
Will it be because he is corrupt, demented, abandons Americans behind enemy lines, and announces to our foreign adversaries that we are running low on ammunition?

Or gave away to everyone we're running out of ammuntion
Or Afghanistan
Or inflation
Or the economy
Or the fact that he is literally demented
Or the fact that admin had coke in the White House
Or flashed boobs on the White House lawn (decency)
or
or
or
Got it. You're a hard core MAGA. Feel free to believe all the batshit crazy stories you want.

Will it be because he is corrupt, demented, abandons Americans behind enemy lines, and announces to our foreign adversaries that we are running low on ammunition?
If he were to do any of that it would make a difference. Sorry if I'm not as supportive as you have come to expect from your proud boy meetings.

No, Biden supporters don't see Biden as a liability, hell, they still think men can have babies.

They view Biden as the best candidate they could possibly find.

They just can't get enough of his racist creepy rants.

Why? Cuz they are racist and creepy as well and are equally morally bankrupt and corrupt and mentally challenged like dementia Joe

OP violates clean start rules for Zone 2. You can repost it, but remove all the Maoist etc verbiage (just add it in your following post). Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back