Is Ben Carson the right man for the White House?

What do you think about Ben Carson as President of the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Remember, Obama wasn't the first black president; only the first "halfsie" president. We still need an actual first black president despite Slick Willie's trying to grab the title back then.
No. Obama saw himself as black before American (remember Michelle's remark on the 4th of July, "All this for a flag."); He didn't see the importance about wearing the flag on his lapel when ever other Congressmen did; Michelle's statement. "THis is the first time I've ever been impressed with our country...something to that effect..." Ordinary citizens have more partriotism than our leaders. How sad is that?

That is scary.

Funny that Obama's Presidency has been spent slapping down the same silly shit over and over again.

Michelle Obama did not say, "All this for a flag."

By far, the primary reason Carson is getting so much love from conservatives is the color of his skin; they are taking advantage of the opportunity to shove liberals' phony PC back in their face with great glee, and I can certainly understand that.

That notwithstanding, I think the present White House occupant has clearly demonstrated that executive skills and appropriate temperament are required to even give a President a decent shot of broad success, and we have no way of knowing whether Carson possesses such skills and temperament.

This really isn't a good time to experiment. We're looking at the results of two lousy presidencies in a row.

I think that all the love Carson has received from conservatives has distorted his critical thinking skills here, I'm a little surprised he decided to run.

What? No audio?

Color me shocked!

go to YOUTUBE

man you're really freaking over that aren't you?
damn
Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds HQ

Because you want that to be what she said.

I understand.

By the way, for fun, I just actually watched the video. Did you? LOL

:boohoo::boohoo:

You don't even know what you are talking about. If we hadn't had a horrible first black president who himself was a racist, Ben Carson could have been a great first black president. One the nation could have been proud of, not embarrassed of.

Wait. WHY won't our country elect Ben Carson? Because the first black President wasn't as good as you thought he should be?

Is this your way of saying that you think the majority of the voters are racist enough to figure all black Presidents would be the same?

Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice, Shame on me.

Thank you.

You're saying that Barack Obama is Ben Carson is any black man.

And, as a bonus, they all look alike, right? :ahole-1:

No, it can be said if someone finally changed from voting Republican and voted democrat in the last 6 years. They became disillusioned and said "never again."

Nonsense. Ben Carson is conservative, right? That wouldn't involve any change of heart for voters who are conservative.....unless they hate Obama and figure any black President will be the same......

Face it, your position is racist. Let's repeat what you typed:

"If we hadn't had a horrible first black president who himself was a racist, Ben Carson could have been a great first black president. One the nation could have been proud of, not embarrassed of."

I don't see that as particularly racist, but based in reality. Obama's race comes into play by his own racist actions via being the most divisive president in history when it came to race. I never expected that. Did you?

Wait. WHY won't our country elect Ben Carson? Because the first black President wasn't as good as you thought he should be?

Is this your way of saying that you think the majority of the voters are racist enough to figure all black Presidents would be the same?

Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice, Shame on me.

Thank you.

You're saying that Barack Obama is Ben Carson is any black man.

And, as a bonus, they all look alike, right? :ahole-1:

No, it can be said if someone finally changed from voting Republican and voted democrat in the last 6 years. They became disillusioned and said "never again."

Nonsense. Ben Carson is conservative, right? That wouldn't involve any change of heart for voters who are conservative.....unless they hate Obama and figure any black President will be the same......

Face it, your position is racist. Let's repeat what you typed:

"If we hadn't had a horrible first black president who himself was a racist, Ben Carson could have been a great first black president. One the nation could have been proud of, not embarrassed of."

I don't see that as particularly racist, but based in reality. Obama's race comes into play by his own racist actions via being the most divisive president in history when it came to race. I never expected that. Did you?

I will presume you're a male. What if I told you that I refuse to discuss a topic with you, because I once discussed something with a man online, and he was a total jerk?

Would you find that to be reasonable?

Forum List

Back