Is Ben Carson the right man for the White House?

What do you think about Ben Carson as President of the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Just let us see his birth certificate, his college transcripts, his religious and social affiliations, you know, just the stuff the Right Wing wants of the President of the United States of America.

Would you be:

1. Shattered
2. Heartroken
3. Incredulous
4. Shit-scared
or some combination of the above
were he to provide them?
Actually, I would not be so shallow to demand them. For you see, I am a Liberal. I am not motivated by fear, hatred and suspicion. I think.

Pity those Conservatives who are still demanding bona fides of the twice elected President of the United States of America.

Obama has all the credentials proving his American birthplace, his education, his, political experience, his impeccable role as a father and family man, hell, even as a better than average golfer, but, alas, he has shown absolutely nothing to prove that he is qualified to be president.

Being elected twice doesn't count. So was GW Bush.

Carson is less qualified than Sarah Palin.

But more qualified than Obama ever was.

In comparison to Palin who was only a VP candidate I keep asking the libs for Obama's resume prior to his accomplish nothing stints as a Senator and they have zero, nada. It would be more fair to compare Palin to Biden and frankly Biden loses badly.

I think Palin just brings out the worst in liberals, and by that I mean their lies, hypocrisy, sexism, and cruel back stabbing nature.

Good Pubs will attack not only racism of the left but also of the right.

That's what good Americans do, while subversives point at the other side while doing the same thing.

Way to early for this

The libs can get a head start on calling him an uncle Tom I guess.

Way to early for this

yep, give them time it's coming

I never see this stuff.

I only see conservatives projecting the "Uncle Tom" thing onto liberals.

Dude, a couple black Republicans won elections Tuesday and twitter lit up with libs calling them tokens and uncle Toms.

Way to early for this

Way to early for this

yep, give them time it's coming

I never see this stuff.

I only see conservatives projecting the "Uncle Tom" thing onto liberals.

Dude, a couple black Republicans won elections Tuesday and twitter lit up with libs calling them tokens and uncle Toms.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you meant somewhere where political discourse could be taken seriously.

Twitter???? Dude........:cuckoo:

Oh, he's been serving in the White man's house for years...

Step and fetch, Ben.

sam-jackson-as-stephen-in-django.jpg

Step and fetch, Ben.

REally?

After I just posted that I don't hear this kind of shit from liberals, you're going to do this?

And now, forever, it'll be "my side" even though what you've posted is disgusting and I'm telling you so.

Fucking nitwit.

Isaid I like Ben Carson for there isn't much not to like. He sounds good. But so did Obama.

Someone said he's for Affirmative Action and that is a red flag for me. I researched it and he puts a nice spin on it.

But just as Obama spins the Devil into Cinderella...I won't take that chance. I am now out when it comes to Carson.

Beyond Affirmative Action - Dr. Ben Carson - Page full

Sorry, Ben. The bad experience with Obama and his most divisive administration in history has led me to that decision.

Isaid I like Ben Carson for there isn't much not to like. He sounds good. But so did Obama.

Someone said he's for Affirmative Action and that is a red flag for me. I researched it and he puts a nice spin on it.

But just as Obama spins the Devil into Cinderella...I won't take that chance. I am now out when it comes to Carson.

Sorry, Ben. The bad experience with Obama and his most divisive administration in history has led me to that decision.

Any excuse is acceptable...

Step and fetch, Ben.

You don't even know what you are talking about. If we hadn't had a horrible first black president who himself was a racist, Ben Carson could have been a great first black president. One the nation could have been proud of, not embarrassed of.

You don't even know what you are talking about. If we hadn't had a horrible first black president who himself was a racist, Ben Carson could have been a great first black president. One the nation could have been proud of, not embarrassed of.

Wait. WHY won't our country elect Ben Carson? Because the first black President wasn't as good as you thought he should be?

Is this your way of saying that you think the majority of the voters are racist enough to figure all black Presidents would be the same?

Wait. WHY won't our country elect Ben Carson? Because the first black President wasn't as good as you thought he should be?

Is this your way of saying that you think the majority of the voters are racist enough to figure all black Presidents would be the same?

As I stated to his earlier post:
Any excuse will do...

The teabaggers would never vote for Carson after reading this. As for mainstream cons, I doubt it.

Some people are still willfully ignorant and wish to look at external physical characteristics in determining a person's abilities. These people are unlikely to change even when equipped with information, because they already think they possess superior knowledge and wisdom.

He likes Ben Carson well enough not to heed his advice...

Forum List

Back