Is AZ dem party an arm of the cartels

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Wouldn't surprise me. Think we can all agree we need an investigation. If govt funds can can chase Russia Russia Russia for yrs surely a few can check into this....wouldn't take much

It has already been investigated. We need MCBOS, Fontes & Boss Hoggs removed, charged, jailed, $100Mil ea. bail. For starters. Runbeck too. Follow the money.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me. Think we can all agree we need an investigation. If govt funds can can chase Russia Russia Russia for yrs surely a few can check into this....wouldn't take much
Yea, Muller and his stooges will get right on that

I'm sure they will tell us the truth about it

But really, the GOP does not want the border secured either as they had two full years under Trump to do it. They simply waited to get voted out of office so that they could start to clamor about the border, knowing the Democrat House would stop them.

I emailed to a list of AZ SENATE Politicians. They make it very difficult to email to them. Maybe it just goes into SPAM bucket.
I wanted to puke on the first line "WITH ALL DUE RESPECT"........regarding the Breger testimony.......

Back in 2020 a few of them did answer back, but only with nonsense.
One guy said "this is how Politics work" or some crap like that.

email is [email protected] (stick in WROGERS or BFERNANDEZ or SKERR or KFANN) //

Good luck with your emails.

I emailed to a list of AZ SENATE Politicians. They make it very difficult to email to them. Maybe it just goes into SPAM bucket.
I wanted to puke on the first line "WITH ALL DUE RESPECT"........regarding the Breger testimony.......

Back in 2020 a few of them did answer back, but only with nonsense.
One guy said "this is how Politics work" or some crap like that.

email is [email protected] (stick in WROGERS or BFERNANDEZ or SKERR or KFANN) //

Good luck with your emails.

[email protected] ([email protected])
Your message couldn't be delivered to the recipient because you don't have permission to send to it.

Cross this worthless dirtbag FANN of any list of possible decent human beings. What an old bag of human waste!

Where there is smoke there is "FIRE". If only we paid more taxes they would get control of this sort of crap....

In June 2022, John Thaler alleged that Brittany Thaler “has engaged in an array of criminal enterprises across multiple states, including money laundering and tax evasion, allegedly accomplished via real estate transactions and non-profit organizations; insurance fraud, allegedly accomplished via phony personal injury claims made on behalf of non-existent persons; skimming money from state-run aid programs; narcotics trafficking; hacking into state databases and fabricating public records; bribing public officials, including judges, police officers, judicial assistants, inspectors, assessors, and accountants; bribing private professionals, such as real estate agents and brokers; bankruptcy fraud; election fraud, allegedly accomplished by creating fake ballots and manipulating others in order to influence, among other races, the 2020 election for Maricopa County Recorder; extortion via “crypto-viruses”; the creation of fake employees on payroll systems in order to collect paychecks and benefits; and murder.” Dawna Rae Chavez is also named as a defendant.

This is how your right wing fantasies get started. Someone makes an accusation....and y'all accept it as gospel truth.

Ask poor Ray Epps

It has already been investigated. We need MCBOS, Fontes & Boss Hoggs removed, charged, jailed, $100Mil ea. bail. For starters. Runbeck too. Follow the money.

"Lock her up!" huh?

Investigated *by whom*? Where's the evidence? What you have are a series of accusations backed by absolutely nothing.

And yet on the accusation ALONE, you're demanding prison time.

Where there is smoke there is "FIRE". If only we paid more taxes they would get control of this sort of crap....

In June 2022, John Thaler alleged that Brittany Thaler “has engaged in an array of criminal enterprises across multiple states, including money laundering and tax evasion, allegedly accomplished via real estate transactions and non-profit organizations; insurance fraud, allegedly accomplished via phony personal injury claims made on behalf of non-existent persons; skimming money from state-run aid programs; narcotics trafficking; hacking into state databases and fabricating public records; bribing public officials, including judges, police officers, judicial assistants, inspectors, assessors, and accountants; bribing private professionals, such as real estate agents and brokers; bankruptcy fraud; election fraud, allegedly accomplished by creating fake ballots and manipulating others in order to influence, among other races, the 2020 election for Maricopa County Recorder; extortion via “crypto-viruses”; the creation of fake employees on payroll systems in order to collect paychecks and benefits; and murder.” Dawna Rae Chavez is also named as a defendant.

"Where there is smoke there is fire"....the conspiracy mantra. Make shit up, then insist that people be imprisoned based on your imagination.

An allegation isn't evidence. You're so damaged that you can't tell the difference.

A rational person could. A judge certainly can. There's a reason why these allegations have gone nowhere.

And no, its not another conspiracy.

Arizona democrats are simply Arizona citizens, exercising their constitutional right to vote....just like Arizona Republicans.

Arizona democrats are simply Arizona citizens, exercising their constitutional right to vote....just like Arizona Republicans.

Yeah, no one hates Americans like conservatives hate Americans.

25K Illegal Ballots + $13million being driven down US60 from MESA to RUNBECK OCT 2022. case closed//

And now you're going right into accusation dump. Where you just spam random accusations, backed by jackshit. And then flee the moment they are challenged.

What illegal ballots? Show us the evidence. Show us a ballot. Show us they were illegal. Show us they were counted.

You can't. You have no evidence of any of it. And you never NEVER ask for evidence. You're so damaged that you'll accept any accusation as gospel truth, and demand imprisonment on the accusation alone.

That's not how ANY of this actually works.

Sorry, that was never an assertion..by me anyway. Vaccine manufacturers make it quite clear.
Next non-issue deflection?

LOL. You spread that lie right along with your "president".

1677523616750.png

Forum List

Back