Is AZ dem party an arm of the cartels

I was just thinking the same thing. This is what they had to deflect to? :)

Conspiracies are all about the new and shiny. Its one of the main reasons that most conspiracies flame out....they can't help but keep going more and more exotic, complex and elaborate.

They lost on Lake's conspiracy batshit.....so here comes the new and shiny!

As long as you don't ask to see the evidence.

And now you're going right into accusation dump. Where you just spam random accusations, backed by jackshit. And then flee the moment they are challenged.

What illegal ballots? Show us the evidence. Show us a ballot. Show us they were illegal. Show us they were counted.

You can't. You have no evidence of any of it. And you never NEVER ask for evidence. You're so damaged that you'll accept any accusation as gospel truth, and demand imprisonment on the accusation alone.

That's not how ANY of this actually works.

An official Senate hearing transcript. Recorded and paper filed. Yet you ignore it. I think we know why.

An official Senate hearing transcript. Recorded and paper filed. Yet you ignore it. I think we know why.

Where is the evidence. All you have is a transcript of someone SAYING these things.

Where's the proof that the titles are faked? The deeds are faked? Who are these 'criminal realtors'? And criminals according to what evidence? What's the evidence that the state agencies are 'infiltrated by the cartels'?

You have nothing but the accusation. And on the accusation ALONE, you are calling for people to be imprisoned.

That's not how any of this works. You never even asked to see the evidence, did you? It never occured to you to even ask.

Where is the evidence. All you have is a transcript of someone SAYING these things.

Where's the proof that the titles are faked? The deeds are faked? Who are these 'criminal realtors'? And criminals according to what evidence? What's the evidence that the state agencies are 'infiltrated by the cartels'?

You have nothing but the accusation. And on the accusation ALONE, you are calling for people to be imprisoned.

That's not how any of this works. You never even asked to see the evidence, did you? It never occured to you to even ask.

Submitted to the powers that be. They won't let it out, no matter how many times you ask. There were names named of AZ Politicians caught up in Fraud, a list of names you conveniently ignored? They can't spoil pending jurors exposing Court evidence? can they? When they do, I will post it here. As you were told earlier. Just because you "don't like it" does not mean it is false.

Submitted to the powers that be. They won't let it out, no matter how many times you ask. They gave a list of names you conveniently ignored? They can't spoil pending jurors exposing Court evidence? can they? When they do, I will post it here. As you were told earlier. Just because you "don't like it" does not mean it is false.

So have no evidence to show us to back ANY of the accusations you're promoting. And yet you demand people be imprisoned on accusations alone.

Accusations are not evidence. You're so damaged that you can't tell the difference.

A rational person could. A judge certainly can.

So have no evidence to show us to back ANY of the accusations you're promoting. And yet you demand people be imprisoned on accusations alone.

Accusations are not evidence. You're so damaged that you can't tell the difference.

A rational person could. A judge certainly can.

You don't know that the EVIDENCE is not already submitted with the Senate/House hearings. At least they should be removed from any AZ office until this is cleared up. Fontes is not allowed to create fake identities. Hobbs did not buy 10 homes in a year. Get them on hold....until this is all cleared up. Lake won anyway. Hamed won too. on and on it goes. But you have the integrity and human decency of a Boa Constrictor. You just deny deny deny while the MSM, Crooked Political hacks cover it all up. then you CHIRP.

You are not a constituent. That's their spam filter.

In 2020 you could mail to all of the R in a batch file list.
Now SHE is the only one Blocking and owning up to the blocking.
I agree with you, but it did not used to be like this. She wants emails to get clearance first using registration?
They work for us. Don't forge that ever. they are paid massive sums to work FOR US.

The others go thru apparently. Maybe into SPAM but they did not bounce back like FANN.

You don't know that the EVIDENCE is not already submitted with the Senate/House hearings. At least they should be removed from any AZ office until this is cleared up. Fontes is not allowed to create fake identities. Hobbs did not buy 10 homes in a year. Get them on hold....until this is all cleared up. Lake won anyway. Hamed won too. on and on it goes. But you have the integrity and human decency of a Boa Constrictor. You just deny deny deny while the MSM, Crooked Political hacks cover it all up. then you CHIRP.

Show us. Don't tell us.

You can't. You've seen no such evidence. And yet, without a SCRAP of evidence backing any allegation you've promoted, on the allegation alone, you call for prison time.

That's not the law works. That's not how any of this works. Allegations aren't evidence.

And you have nothing but the allegation.

Show us. Don't tell us.

You can't. You've seen no such evidence. And yet, without a SCRAP of evidence backing any allegation you've promoted, on the allegation alone, you call for prison time.

That's not the law works. That's not how any of this works. Allegations aren't evidence.

And you have nothing but the allegation.

All the errors go "one way". Then they say "honest mistake" machines just suddenly decided to switch to 19" format in PRO-LAKE districts only on DAY OF voting. AFTER checking out OK on installation? But do they have the validation paperwork? Did they do it right? They had two years. One report says they only have a very miniscule checkout, not up to code. But you say nothing to see here. Are you on dope? 20K-30K voted twice in 2020 Maricopa.....that was a fact from Audit. But you continue to say nothing to see here? What a crock of BS. Sig Fails went off the charts late NOV 03 prompting disable....thats' when Biden spikes happen. yet you again....prove it. UH? hello...there is your proof.

All the errors go "one way". Then they say "honest mistake" machines just suddenly decided to switch to 19" format in PRO-LAKE districts only on DAY OF voting. AFTER checking out OK on installation? But do they have the validation paperwork? Did they do it right? They had two years. One report says they only have a very miniscule checkout, not up to code. But you say nothing to see here. Are you on dope? 20K-30K voted twice in 2020 Maricopa.....that was a fact from Audit. But you continue to say nothing to see here? What a crock of BS. Sig Fails went off the charts late NOV 03 prompting disable....thats' when Biden spikes happen. yet you again....prove it. UH? hello...there is your proof.

You just changed your conspiracy.....fleeing from your batshit about the 'cartels'.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to run. But the moment I challenge you for EVIDENCE to back them, you flee with your tail between your legs.

And start 'conspiracy roullette', spewing random accusations backed by jack shit.

You blinked.

You just changed your conspiracy.....fleeing from your batshit about the 'cartels'.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to run. But the moment I challenge you for EVIDENCE to back them, you flee with your tail between your legs.

And start 'conspiracy roullette', spewing random accusations backed by jack shit.

You blinked.

Your goal should be to look at all the Fraud....not just cherry-pick posts in an attempt to tarnish a Working Taxpaying Citizen. I did not commit the Fraud. All the Fraud goes one way. Yet for days and weeks you chirp about "show me the evidence" yet you ignore pallets of it already presented. //

Your goal should be to look at all the Fraud....not just cherry-pick posts in an attempt to tarnish a Working Taxpaying Citizen. I did not commit the Fraud. All the Fraud goes one way. Yet for days and weeks you chirp about "show me the evidence" yet you ignore pallets of it already presented. //

The goal should be for you to be able to back up the hapless horseshit you offer us on a daily basis. You're literally whining because I demand evidence that you don't have. And never asked for.

You make shit up constantly. And can't back up a thing. So yeah, I'm gonna ask the obvious questions. Like.....what fake titles? What fake deeds? Who are these 'criminal realtors'? Backed by what charges and what evidence? What 'state agency infiltration by cartels? Backed by what proof?

I won't hold my breath.

Hey dumbass asking a question isnt taking it as Gospel....does seem to some smoke .....dumbass

I'm just asking questions Manon......like why do y'all accept accusations without a scrap of evidence to back them up? Why does your ilk call for imprisonment on accusations alone?

And 'do you understand that an accusation isn't evidence'?

I'm just asking questions Manon......like why do y'all accept accusations without a scrap of evidence to back them up? Why does your ilk call for imprisonment on accusations alone?

And 'do you understand that an accusation isn't evidence'?
Now go back and read dumbass........more there than Russia russia russia which you swallowed real good

Forum List

Back