Is AZ dem party an arm of the cartels

Now go back and read dumbass........more there than Russia russia russia which you swallowed real good

Oh, I read. And there's nothing to back up any of it. Its a litany of accusations backed with jack shit.

I'm just asking questions. Like.....'why would your ilk demand IMPRISONMENT based on accusations alone?' and 'do you understand that a transcript of someone SAYING things happened isn't proof that they actually did'.

You may not be able to tell the difference between an accusation and evidence.....but a rational person could.

And a judge certainly can.

Oh, I read. And there's nothing to back up any of it. Its a litany of accusations backed with jack shit.

I'm just asking questions. Like.....'why would your ilk demand IMPRISONMENT based on accusations alone?' and 'do you understand that a transcript of someone SAYING things happened isn't proof that they actually did'.

You may not be able to tell the difference between an accusation and evidence.....but a rational person could.

And a judge certainly can.
Libs love to lie......Frightened I see.....Libs hate fair inquiry to anything except when it comes to well done dem propo that stinks the entire timewhich is why it goes nowhere

Libs love to lie......Frightened I see.....Libs hate fair inquiry to anything except when it comes to well done dem propo that stinks the entire timewhich is why it goes nowhere

Then show me the evidence.

What 'fake deeds', backed by what evidence? What 'fake titles'? Who are the 'criminal realtors', proven to commit what crimes? What 'state agency infiltration' backed by what evidence?

I'm just 'asking questions'. What about these questions sends you fleeing?

Then show me the evidence.

What 'fake deeds', backed by what evidence? What 'fake titles'? Who are the 'criminal realtors', proven to commit what crimes? What 'state agency infiltration' backed by what evidence?

I'm just 'asking questions'. What about these questions sends you fleeing?

Some of the evidence is submitted to the Politicans with the report. They dont want to put it out to you (& your MSNBC) until they decide what to do with it? Criminal charges? This is normal. The real boring stuff would be in Court filings. Oh, but there is a lot of smoke here and you know it. You got 100 posts screaming for evidence you already know they wont release now.

Some of the evidence is submitted to the Politicans with the report. They dont want to put it out to you (& your MSNBC) until they decide what to do with it? Criminal charges? This is normal. The real boring stuff would be in Court filings. Oh, but there is a lot of smoke here and you know it. You got 100 posts screaming for evidence you already know they wont release now.

And yet another sniveling excuse why you can't show us evidence to back up the claims.

How did I know that was coming?

Without evidence, on an accusation alone......you called for prison time. That's not how any of this works.

Last edited:
And yet another sniveling excuse why you can't show us evidence to back up the claims.

Without evidence, on an accusation alone......you called for prison time. That's not how any of this works.

i said $1mil bail each For those they have evidence. I said charged, jailed….thats how its done. Then a bail hearing.

But your kind is OK with 1st time non-violent J6 locked up 2 yrs w/o trial, legal representation or visitation (often in solitary). got it.

The point is/was that the EVIDENCE they uncovered has been submitted. They are not going to post it? We always hear Police-DA say "we can't comment on that, ongoing criminal investigation". This is stealing Elections. Raiding the STATE treasury. This is HUGE. Same thing as 2020 with the phony regime in the WH.

Yet you try to derail this thread from the Big news uncovered. Names of hi-level Politicians are involved in bribery with a Mexican drug operation. Names are running fake ballots to corrupt Runbeck. Did they immediately deny? Run to the friendly MSM to spin the story? No they are hiding out. Hoping enough don't hear about it.

Yet you focus on "one guy says they should be Jailed without any evidence given to ME" .....nice try. newsflash. You and your ilk are not important and hypocritical....see J6 lockup for walking into Capitol.

I need to work. I got zero time to educate you if you are simply going to SPIN like racial Madcow.

Last edited:
Im actually more shocked that this is the last new posting on the forum and its over 3 hours old. People aren't visiting here as much?

It's barely 1 a.m here, I get up early, read, do some chores, do breakfast, go back to bed around 4 or 5, get up again, etc. I doubt many of us are up at these hours.
I have insomnia, and once in a while I give up trying to sleep and just observe the posting cycles up here. Kinda interesting for lack of anything more interesting.

Forum List

Back