Is anyone surprised that the country hates MAGA

I’d remind you that you’re both wrong and massively stupid, but I’m not sure you’d understand it.

There is not a kernel of truth in your stupid petty childish rant.
and project 2025 is "fake news?" if it is what you want, admit it so we can vote against it and move forward.

You people are shit paper, use and dispose. You think your on to something and your not. There will no new administration. Your hero does not two shits about you.
Dang, with your education and fetish for bathrooms, we can find you a great position. The White House has a bunch of bathrooms.

when Trump gets cornered by the courts or loses any election he will ask his followers to kill for him and they will, simply be prepared. Protect your family, friends, constitution and country. and for Gods sake don't ever forget these people. Remember one thing every patriot in this country is on your side.

Good God, you're a fucking lunatic. :cuckoo:

I was in Lowes the other day and a couple of MAGA types were popping off about the price of paint. The Hispanic lady behind the counter was mixing their order. She just did that whole "hat boy" grin at them as they were giving everyone their opinion about paint prices. They continued to get louder and louder. I wanted to leave but I decided to stay and wait for my turn to buy some paint. Finally they, of course, blew a gasket and told her to just forget it and walked off. I don't know if they had added pigment to it or not. We just exchanged a chuckle at these two INCELs.

Yes, you're just so superior to a couple of guys complaining about the price of paint. :laughing0301:

The egos on you lefties far surpasses anything Trump puts out... :cool:

teabagger+ot+taliban.jpg

I'll buy your ticket to Afghanistan. :auiqs.jpg:

when Trump gets cornered by the courts or loses any election he will ask his followers to kill for him and they will, simply be prepared. Protect your family, friends, constitution and country. and for Gods sake don't ever forget these people. Remember one thing every patriot in this country is on your side.
I’m a couple days late here jbander. Happy Trans visibility day. I hope you showed what you got better than you do on this post!

Max has a good show The Truth vs Alex Jones and it really goes into how this works and it really opened my eyes as to how people can believe the things they do

So you agree with jbander, that's not a fruit loop at all, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Except your meme is just completely wrong…I mean yeah, if you listen to your leftist media long enough you’d believe that, but if you stopped being partisan for 2 seconds and actually LISTENED to what the right is saying, you’d see that none of that is true.

They don't want to know the truth, they thrive on their hate and their egos need that sense of superiority, you see it every day on here.

I'll skip over the seeming fascination with fellatio in this thread; however, there was one post that I kinda hafta nod my head in agreement with.

This one:

Now, I don't know why folks don't go out in public with their MAGA hats. But I rarely......rarely.....ever see one. Oh sure, I can watch some event on the telly where Don Trump is speaking or is nearby and there will be those red hats on some folks; but not in the real world of retail shopping, golf, sports arenas, or any activity where a hat is common or expected.

I've read on this venue that MAGA hats have become sort of the new "Kick Me" sign pasted on someone's kiester. I don't know if that is true or not. I certainly ain't inclined to kick anyone with one of the iconic hats. But, it ain't hard to conclude that that hat now serves as more of an identifier for one like-minded bloke to recognize another like-minded. Sort of a cult-badge, like that 'Q' lapel pin.

Regardless, it ain't common out there in the narrow slices of America that I live and travel in.
That's becase it will literally trigger Democrats. Going out with a MAGA cap on is a sure way to run into

an ignorant asshole that may start shit.

Yes, you're just so superior to a couple of guys complaining about the price of paint. :laughing0301:

Democrat arrogance will propel Trump right up into The White House.

Even here, they'll rub somebody the wrong way so much it'll motivate them to vote for whoever is the
opposite of what the arrogant douchebags want.

Last edited:
Didn’t say that...but its probably true.
The clerk just grinned at them as she was mixing their paint or whatever as they were spouting off. They got so upset that they were not intimidating her that they left.

Its MAGA behavior 101.

MAGA is looked at positively by only a small percentage of People in this country and the rest look down on them like they are trash.
Same goes for Dems. Yet, like a bunch of dimwitted herd animals, we're going to elect one or the other of them. What a shit show.

Didn’t say that...but its probably true.

The clerk just grinned at them as she was mixing their paint or whatever as they were spouting off. They got so upset that they were not intimidating her that they left.

Its MAGA behavior 101.

You didn't have to say it. When one is making fun of others, it's implied that you feel superior.

Yeah, I'm sure that their objective was to 'intimidate' the clerk. :rolleyes:

So you're considering yourself smarter than every Trump supporter, yet you lump millions of people together into one behavioral group and think you can point out specific traits because they're in that group? :auiqs.jpg:

You didn't have to say it. When one is making fun of others, it's implied that you feel superior.\
It’s almost a given that a liberal is going to be superior to a MAGA dolt. If, for no other reason, we live in reality.
Yeah, I'm sure that their objective was to 'intimidate' the clerk. :rolleyes:
Me too.

It’s almost a given that a liberal is going to be superior to a MAGA dolt. If, for no other reason, we live in reality.

Me too.

That's a stupid, as well as incorrect, assumption to make, and it's going to be your downfall.

And you're not a liberal.

That's a stupid, as well as incorrect, assumption to make, and it's going to be your downfall.
You guys don’t live in reality.

You have not been forced to take such ridiculous stances...but you do.

There is no proof of massive voter fraud
Audits have confirmed that Biden was the winner
Your court cases got laughed out of court.

But you guys continue to swear that the election was fraudulent.
And you're not a liberal.
Ok.

Forum List

Back