Is anyone surprised that the country hates MAGA

I was in Lowes the other day and a couple of MAGA types were popping off about the price of paint. The Hispanic lady behind the counter was mixing their order. She just did that whole "hat boy" grin at them as they were giving everyone their opinion about paint prices. They continued to get louder and louder. I wanted to leave but I decided to stay and wait for my turn to buy some paint. Finally they, of course, blew a gasket and told her to just forget it and walked off. I don't know if they had added pigment to it or not. We just exchanged a chuckle at these two INCELs.

You sure showed them.

:laugh:

And now the libtard.

1712118726137.png

when Trump gets cornered by the courts or loses any election he will ask his followers to kill for him and they will, simply be prepared. Protect your family, friends, constitution and country. and for Gods sake don't ever forget these people. Remember one thing every patriot in this country is on your side.

They will die in the steets and achieve nothing.

There is not difference, same kind shit heads wrapped up a fucked up belief.

MAGA is looked at positively by only a small percentage of People in this country and the rest look down on them like they are trash. Gee I wonder why, they are totally anti American, they support our enemy's and attack our allies. They love cruel dictatorships and look down on democracy around the world. They are anti Ukraine and Pro Russian. There is no speaker in this country that speaks with such hatred and ugliness as Donald Trump . There isn't a bigger threat in this country them MAGA. They have to be treated as such.

Editorial: Trump’s dangerous ‘vermin’ speech would have been at home in Nazi Germany​

Nobody thinks Make America Great Again is hate speech, or a danger to Democracy. Your links are about 1 year old, the political landscape has changed appreciably. You're still living with the delusion that Biden is actually President. The man doesn't even know where he is as evidenced by his meandering around with his hand out, speeches descending into unintelligible, mumbling, babble, Also, little Marxie, don't think we are ignoring the fact that you always blame others for the bad shit you yourself are doing.

Oh stop peeing your panties 'MAGA' is a 'closet monster' created by your own overlords in the Marixist controlled main stream and legacy medias in order to keep you scared and dependent on the Democrat scraps they hand you. That is not a great America. No, MAGA isn't a big scary monster, it is all us patriots unburdened from useless government edicts working together to make America great again.

If you hate that, then you hate America.

MAGA is looked at positively by only a small percentage of People in this country and the rest look down on them like they are trash. Gee I wonder why, they are totally anti American, they support our enemy's and attack our allies. They love cruel dictatorships and look down on democracy around the world. They are anti Ukraine and Pro Russian. There is no speaker in this country that speaks with such hatred and ugliness as Donald Trump . There isn't a bigger threat in this country them MAGA. They have to be treated as such.

Editorial: Trump’s dangerous ‘vermin’ speech would have been at home in Nazi Germany​

People are afraid to wear red hats. They don’t want to be identified as low IQ voters.

What we're surprised at is your desperation.

He's sweatting buckets because he sees American citizen Latinos and blacks are stepping away from Biden and his bullshit in droves. He thinks he can somehow make a difference on an obscure message board LOL..... seems to be thread after desperate thread by this guy.

He's sweatting buckets because he sees American citizen Latinos and blacks are stepping away from Biden and his bullshit in droves. He thinks he can somehow make a difference on an obscure message board LOL..... seems to be thread after desperate thread by this guy.
Desperation is infecting the Trump campaign and what’s left of the Republican Party!

Maga is fascism, loserterianism and stone aged bs all boxed up into one package. It literally wants to transform America into a mixture of saudi arabia, iran and the islamic state.

It fucking sucks dick

Youve been fed a distortion. Anyone who voted for Trump, gets called MAGA and that includes people of all races.

Forum List

Back