Is anyone gonna miss John Boehner?

Will you miss John Boehner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not going to miss him so much as I am going to despise his teabagger successor far more. Oh well, at least they will hasten the downfall of the GOP.

John Boehner warns of GOP's "false prophets" in D.C.

Just reading this weasel's parting words; it got me to thinking, is anyone gonna miss this guy? If so, explain.

The person who takes his place as speaker of the house will miss him greatly . The elected Republicans aren't team players. The position of speaker isn't respected. Despising partisan politics is the cool thing now. If you defy the leadership in your party then you have people's loyalty forever. My congressman (Walter Jones) is the worst offender. He is more loyal to God and country than he is to the Republican Party. It is no surprise that Boehner got burnt. The Republican is help bent on being as weak as possible. Who wants to the leader of destructionist morons?

Boehner was ineffective. I'm not sure that can all be credited to him.

I'm not going to miss him so much as I am going to despise his teabagger successor far more. Oh well, at least they will hasten the downfall of the GOP.

There won't be a Tea Party successor. The same people that chose Boehner will pick his successor.

Only if the Republicans unite under their new leader. I highly doubt that.

Individual republican congressmen are determined to be the hero of the day. They don't understand that they have a majority in the Senate and a majority in Congress. They think their idea is the righteous way to do things. They could never settle for winning. They are much too important to win as a team.

"Is anyone gonna miss John Boehner?"

Mainstream and moderate republicans already miss him.

Boehner was of course wrong on most of the issues, as is the case with most republicans; but at least he understood the importance of compromise, that because a given party might be in the majority it doesn't mean they get everything their way 100 percent of the time, and he sought in good faith sound, responsible governance.

TeaP Creep legislation will, of course, fail.

They do not have a majority in Congress, and the overwhelming majority of Americans despise them.

When our government shuts down, you don't get warnings on storms, diseases, and we enter another recession because of all the jobs loses. Well, you ask me.

It was a yes or no question. I personally don't follow your response. Are you referencing a different question?

When our government shuts down, you don't get warnings on storms, diseases, and we enter another recession because of all the jobs loses. Well, you ask me.

It was a yes or no question. I personally don't follow your response. Are you referencing a different question?

I personally don't follow yours either. Asshole. I'll say yes because of loons like you that hate this country and wish its destruction.

Boehner was of course wrong on most of the issues, as is the case with most republicans; but at least he understood the importance of compromise, that because a given party might be in the majority it doesn't mean they get everything their way 100 percent of the time, and he sought in good faith sound, responsible governance.
interesting.
do you fault the democrats for thinking they should get every thing 100% of the time even as a minority?

John Boehner warns of GOP's "false prophets" in D.C.

Just reading this weasel's parting words; it got me to thinking, is anyone gonna miss this guy? If so, explain.

The person who takes his place as speaker of the house will miss him greatly . The elected Republicans aren't team players. The position of speaker isn't respected. Despising partisan politics is the cool thing now. If you defy the leadership in your party then you have people's loyalty forever. My congressman (Walter Jones) is the worst offender. He is more loyal to God and country than he is to the Republican Party. It is no surprise that Boehner got burnt. The Republican is help bent on being as weak as possible. Who wants to the leader of destructionist morons?

Boehner was ineffective. I'm not sure that can all be credited to him.

Worst offender? More loyal to God and Country than he is to the party. Guess what hero, his oath of office compels him to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, not the republican party. People who put party above country are the problem, not the solution.

interesting.
do you fault the democrats for thinking they should get every thing 100% of the time even as a minority?

Well, you do have to work to get things passed as neither party has the votes. Somethings need to be passed like maintaining our infrastructure, military, and other things that make this country strong.

I personally don't follow yours either. Asshole. I'll say yes because of loons like you that hate this country and wish its destruction.

It sounds like you have me pegged.:lame2:

Adam_Clayton's "analysis" is only correct in the extremely limited sense that he uses the word "compromise" to mean "capitulation" to whatever the leftists seek.

interesting.

Well, you do have to work to get things passed as neither party has the votes. Somethings need to be passed like maintaining our infrastructure, military, and other things that make this country strong.
and yet if the republicans send up a budget that has all of that in consideration, but fails to fund PP, its ok to veto that budget and hold the country hostage over PP?

Forum List

Back