Is "antiracism" the new RACISM?

• Banned
This is way worse. Mere allegations without proof...have become "systemic". Lets end this toxic hate.
Is anti-political correctness the new political correctness?
I'm like holy shit Asians are being murdered by blacks, blacks are murdering each other in huge numbers. Let's focus on the real problem here, the high black crime rate.

This is way worse. Mere allegations without proof...have become "systemic". Lets end this toxic hate.
Sounds kind of like anti-intellectualism becoming the new intellectualism in the right wing. Talk against science becoming the hallmark for the scientific understanding, going against medicine being the best medicine, rejection of vaccine the best way to become immune to a disease. That sort of thing. Hey, how about anti-Americanism being the new patriotism in the trumpian republican party? Pretty wild, huh?

AntiMarxist2.jpeg

The Democrats are playing hate based politics.
They lie and twist and distort things to smear people as being racist.
They work very hard to divide Americans by race, gender, religion, region, class, age.........

You just have to follow the money and who pays money into BLM and the WOKE groups. China is one for starters. Not to mention many of the Big Corporations who push the WOKE agenda have most of their factories in China. So, they pretty much have to listen to Chinese propaganda or the companies will have to pull out. And they are to greedy to do that.

So this is pretty much an Agenda of China to get us all infighting and a push to turning the US into the New China. Scary thought, but that is exactly what is happening.

Let's focus on the real problem here, the high black crime rate
Okay, the Blacks have high criminal rates. How can this issue be addressed?

I think from going from memory of what I read. It can be linked back to Welfare and the Drug War. Much of the family in the black community is broken up. Many kids live without a father and join gangs and especially in the 90's being a gangster and selling drugs was made to be cool. A lot of the murder of blacks killing each other can be linked to gangs and drugs. They are in a deadly cycle that is hard to break out of. The CIA also created a lot of these problems through the drug running.

I think from going from memory of what I read. It can be linked back to Welfare and the Drug War. Much of the family in the black community is broken up. Many kids live without a father and join gangs and especially in the 90's being a gangster and selling drugs was made to be cool. A lot of the murder of blacks killing each other can be linked to gangs and drugs. They are in a deadly cycle that is hard to break out of. The CIA also created a lot of these problems through the drug running.
I agree. But the main question is how to break this cycle. The drug war in its current form has proven to be ineffective.

I agree. But the main question is how to break this cycle. The drug war in its current form has proven to be ineffective.

The problem is that many of the solutions, the government or the MSM will not follow. It is to their benefit to divide people. The best thing is people need to start to educate themselves on how the divide and conquer techniques are used against us. But you can lead horses to water but you can't get them to drink. There is so much mind control and propaganda that infects every facet of society. I really don't know how to fix it or that it ever will be. If we actually had real journalism and people that care on the MSM, that would make a big change.

The problem is that many of the solutions, the government or the MSM will not follow. It is to their benefit to divide people. The best thing is people need to start to educate themselves on how the divide and conquer techniques are used against us. But you can lead horses to water but you can't get them to drink. There is so much mind control and propaganda that infects every facet of society. I really don't know how to fix it or that it ever will be. If we actually had real journalism and people that care on the MSM, that would make a big change.
Well, that depends on what you consider to be 'divide and conquer'. Saying that some folks are more tended to commit crimes is 'divide'? Or that the States should have more sovereignty?

I think that the core of problem is a big and therefore highly corrupted government.

This new racism is different but honestly yields the same results.

White people do not care how much they are hated by the black people. White people will continue succeeding.

Black people do care how much they are hated by the whites. Black people will continue failing.

Last edited:
Nope. Not even close. But thanks for asking.

Sounds kind of like anti-intellectualism becoming the new intellectualism in the right wing. Talk against science becoming the hallmark for the scientific understanding, going against medicine being the best medicine, rejection of vaccine the best way to become immune to a disease. That sort of thing. Hey, how about anti-Americanism being the new patriotism in the trumpian republican party? Pretty wild, huh?
Your post sounds like gaslighting and projection. "Trumpers" and Republicans haven't been crying "wolf" (racism) and inciting race riots for the last umpteen months. Democrats/liberals? That is all they talk about! Get real here, this anti racism shit is a form of mass hysteria.

Your post sounds like gaslighting and projection. "Trumpers" and Republicans haven't been crying "wolf" (racism) and inciting race riots for the last umpteen months. Democrats/liberals? That is all they talk about! Get real here, this anti racism shit is a form of mass hysteria.
No but they scorn intellectuas. They speak against science and public health, saying the Covid is not serious, does not require masking and they seem to know that taking no steps recommended the by best scientific minds, just letting the disease take it's course is best way to get to herd immunity. Lord knows the little hypocrites proclaimed their patriotism and devotion to the country by trying to attack the capital, stop the constitution process of accepting the votes of the electors from the states, to keep the guy that lost the election in power by their demonstrated acts of violence, wven carrying the American flag with them as they attempted to do away with constitutional, legal operation of both houses of congress, even after the 63 courts had ruled against them, including the Supreme Court. Sorry, you can't have everything two ways, unless you just insist on being two-faced. Reality is real. Republicans that bad mouth science and rabble rouse against listening to best science are Anti-Science. Understandable if part of a backward tribe, but in a modern society, where many in that party are college graduate, that know better? No. Republicans are anti-science. Anybody knows you cannot prove your devotion to our country, constitution, traditions, and legal framework by attacking the houses of congress (in the act of carrying out their constitutional duties regarding the election) and trying to hang the vice president on a scaffold they built on the lawn, just for that occasion, while attempting to overthrow a free election. Nope. A lot of republicans are just traitors to the United States. The ones that participated first hand in the attack are violent seditious, anti-American traitors and should be convicted and treated that a way, no freedom, no voting rights, no gun right, as they have proven they cannot be trusted with those rights and privileges of citizens. Those that approved but did not participate are just as bad, but will face none of the consequences, yet many of them still try to sell themselves as patriots, especially on here. Many of them are just pure (mostly) white trash enemies of the country, fooling nobody, but themselve as they try to have it both ways.

Except not. She asked a question. Do you want to give a real answer?/

No question in the post your are responding to. I am just responding to her premise statement of the thread title. Do you have a question?

No question in the post your are responding to. I am just responding to her premise statement of the thread title. Do you have a question?

Yes. Why are you afraid to address her op seriously? Are you that certain that she is correct, that your only defense is to bury her point in partisan filler?

Forum List

Back