Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Things operate much better at temps below 40 degrees truth be told.
My computer might, but I don't. My wife has been trying to freeze me for 34 years now. I find it slows my response time to requests to take out the trash or clean the litter boxes.

Why? Nat gas and nuclear are awesome!!!
Hilarious. We’ve been using nuclear energy since man appeared on earth. You’re insane. You’re just too science illiterate to know the most efficient and least polluting way to use it.

Hilarious. We’ve been using nuclear energy since man appeared on earth. You’re insane. You’re just too science illiterate to know the most efficient and least polluting way to use it.

We’ve been using nuclear energy since man appeared on earth.

Light water?

Mankind has not been using nuclear reactors since it appeared on Earth you stupid twat.
Boy, you can’t even read correctly dufus. Why don’t you quote me exactly stupid.
And yes, not only has man been completely dependent upon nuclear energy from fusion reaction of the sun since he’s been on earth but the entire solar system ecology has as well. Bozo, you’re claiming I SAID nuclear “reactors” ? It’s nuclear Energy. You’re hilariously stupid.

We shut the global economy for 2 years, no change in CO2 which has never once driven the climate in any event.

AGW = False

We shut the global economy for 2 years, no change in CO2 which has never once driven the climate in any event.

AGW = False
Just because AGW is beyond your comprehension, it doesn’t make it false. I guarantee you know little about cell phones but you don’t deny them. You know next to nothing about cancer and may even evolution but cancer treatments are totally dependent on it and other science you’re ignorant of.
And sadly, you’re proud of your ignorance.

Just because AGW is beyond your comprehension, it doesn’t make it false. I guarantee you know little about cell phones but you don’t deny them. You know next to nothing about cancer and may even evolution but cancer treatments are totally dependent on it and other science you’re ignorant of.
And sadly, you’re proud of your ignorance.

Can you show us CO2 magical 3C increase per doubling? No, right?

Why is it you have ABSOLUTELY NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE LINKING INCREASE CO2 FROM 280 TO 400 OR EVEN 800PPM AND ANY TEMPERATURE INCREASE???????

Why is it you have ABSOLUTELY NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE LINKING INCREASE CO2 FROM 280 TO 400 OR EVEN 800PPM AND ANY TEMPERATURE INCREASE???????
Why is it you think there is no physical evidence?

1) The spectrum of IR backscatter from the atmosphere matches that of the GHG gases
2) The spectrum of IR escaping to space is reduced at the frequencies absorbed by GHG gases

Strain your brain and see if you can come up with another explanation for those two observations.

Last edited:

Another feeble attempt at woo woo. Trying to sound smart by changing the subject to irrelevant made up shit is your MO.
Tell us again why you know more than Johns Hopkins ?

Why is it you think there is no physical evidence?

1) The spectrum of IR backscatter from the atmosphere matches that of the GHG gases
2) The spectrum of IR escaping to space is reduced at the frequencies absorbed by GHG gases

Strain your brain and see if you can come up with another explanation for those two observations.

Simple. Because at these levels and pressures CO2 has no ability to raise temperature. If it did you would post the experiment every time we asked for it

Boy, you can’t even read correctly dufus. Why don’t you quote me exactly stupid.
And yes, not only has man been completely dependent upon nuclear energy from fusion reaction of the sun since he’s been on earth but the entire solar system ecology has as well. Bozo, you’re claiming I SAID nuclear “reactors” ? It’s nuclear Energy. You’re hilariously stupid.

Boy, you can’t even read correctly dufus.

Like when you read "Nat gas and nuclear are awesome!!!"

As "solar power is awesome"? DURR

Forum List

Back