Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Well, Greens are fucking morons.
Oh, hold out Exxon didn’t know the sun goes down. They think it’s cheaper. You should call them, those fking greenies at Exxon.
“Over the next couple of years, Exxon Mobil will begin purchasing wind and solar power in West Texas, part of a 12-year agreement signed late last year with the Danish energy company Orsted. The plan is to use cheap, clean electricity to power Exxon Mobil's expanding operations in the Permian Basin, one of the world's most productive oil fields.”

Oh, hold out Exxon didn’t know the sun goes down. They think it’s cheaper. You should call them, those fking greenies at Exxon.
“Over the next couple of years, Exxon Mobil will begin purchasing wind and solar power in West Texas, part of a 12-year agreement signed late last year with the Danish energy company Orsted. The plan is to use cheap, clean electricity to power Exxon Mobil's expanding operations in the Permian Basin, one of the world's most productive oil fields.”

When government is wasting our money with stupid subsidies, or wasting corporate money
with stupid green mandates, a lot of stupid wasteful things happen.

At least they're using it to drill for more fossil fuels.

And the people who said solar is reliable didn't know. Crazy!
Right, what I already asked him. Like they didn't know in NH we only get 8 hours of sunlight in Winter. So they need biomass for the other 16 hours. amazing how stupid unreliable this solar shit is.

But, no one but you picked it up ? How can you explain it that no one else knew the sun went down ? So All those solar power signs with solar panels don’t work at night…amazing. I never knew that.
well they said it was reliable and if it isn't then they didn't know. It's fairly obvious to us.

Maybe because unlike you, they never knew the sun went down. This seems to be a problem, lots of people not knowing the sun only shines so many hours of the day….Geesus. That’s one big fking secret….
How do you supposed they missed that?

With no data to support the Co2 fraud, one of its tactics was to "frame" Exxon for "knowing" and all of it is laughable bull and we the US taxpayer paid for it. Exxon is run by the same type of "investors" pushing all the frauds, including the Covid fraud.

There is no actual data to support the Co2 fraud. Talking points are always about attacking those who notice...

No, When did hydropower become solar energy?
It’s a Renewable and like geothermal, wind, solar, bio mass et all, you bozos don’t like renewables. Aamof, the we are approaching the time when hydropower will provude by itself, 20% of the US electricity. That’s got to piss you off.

No, but the wind does... ohh... Oops!
Oh it does ? It stops altogether ? Amazing. I never knew that. You‘re such a genius. And hydro, geothermal…they all go out when the sun goes down ?

Last edited:
With no data to support the Co2 fraud, one of its tactics was to "frame" Exxon for "knowing" and all of it is laughable bull and we the US taxpayer paid for it. Exxon is run by the same type of "investors" pushing all the frauds, including the Covid fraud.

There is no actual data to support the Co2 fraud. Talking points are always about attacking those who notice...
Gee, your response has nothing to do with my post….just the same old bullshit. Don’t think I ever posted what Exxon knew or didn’t know. So, covid didn’t happen either ? And what, the twin towers are still standing….you guys are FOS

How do you supposed they missed that?
I’m asking you ? I never knew all those solar powered signs on the highways went out after dark either. Gee….can you answer that ? You’re so fking smart.

I’m asking you ? I never knew all those solar powered signs on the highways went out after dark either. Gee….can you answer that ? You’re so fking smart.
First the signs may be reflective for night, the headlights from oncoming traffic will show the signs so the wording is always there. I guess you didn't know that either. Not surprising you haven't a clue how all this works.

Oh it does ? It stops altogether ? Amazing. I never knew that. You‘re such a genius. And hydro, geothermal…they all go out when the sun goes down ?
foghorn leghorn.gif

Forum List

Back