Is an omnipotent , omniscient , omnipresence capable of changing the golden mean ?

Is an omnipotent , omniscient , omnipresence capable of changing the golden mean ?

• Total voters
" Doing Good Things Increases A Probability That Good Things Will Happen "

* One Right Wing Flapping In A Circle Not Flying *

Do the right thing, the right way, for the right reason.
Do the correct thing , the correct way , for the correct reason .
Normalizing deviance eventually leads to predictable surprises.

" The Questions Are Not The Same "

* Welcome Back When Able To Contend With Thread Depth*

That means nothing by way of answering the inquiry of this thread .

In a greek tragedy , the exceptional characteristics of deviance from normative characteristics of nature which make the heroes great are also the same exceptional characteristics to which the tragic hero succumbs during a period of a play known as the ate .

Atë, Até or Aite (/ˈeɪtiː/; Ancient Greek: ἄτη) is the Greek goddess of mischief, delusion, ruin, and folly. Até also refers to an action performed by a hero that leads to their death or downfall. Mythology personifies Atë as the daughter either of Zeus or of Eris.[1]

" The Questions Are Not The Same "

* Welcome Back When Able To Contend With Thread Depth*

That means nothing by way of answering the inquiry of this thread .

In a greek tragedy , the exceptional characteristics of deviance from normative characteristics of nature which make the heroes great are also the same exceptional characteristics to which the tragic hero succumbs during a period of a play known as the ate .

Atë, Até or Aite (/ˈeɪtiː/; Ancient Greek: ἄτη) is the Greek goddess of mischief, delusion, ruin, and folly. Até also refers to an action performed by a hero that leads to their death or downfall. Mythology personifies Atë as the daughter either of Zeus or of Eris.[1]
Successful behaviors naturally lead to success.

" Is an omnipotent , omniscient , omnipresence capable of changing the golden mean ? "

* Justify Your Answer *

Why are " yes and or no " , or " yes and no " , or " yes or no " , not poll options ?

Monk-eye - You posted about the golden mean - I responded about the golden angle. The reason I thought this is what you were referring to is the link you gave to wikipedia in OP concerning the golden ratio to wit:

From the article you linked to:

"The golden ratio appears in some patterns in nature, including the spiral arrangement of leaves and other plant parts....

. Abu Kamil (c. 850–930) employed it in his geometric calculations of pentagons and decagons; his writings influenced that of Fibonacci (Leonardo of Pisa) (c. 1170–1250), who used the ratio in related geometry problems, though never connected it to the series of numbers named after him.[19]....

German mathematician Simon Jacob (d. 1564) noted that consecutive Fibonacci numbers converge to the golden ratio;[23] this was rediscovered by Johannes Kepler in 1608.[24]...

Between 1973 and 1974, Roger Penrose developed Penrose tiling, a pattern related to the golden ratio both in the ratio of areas of its two rhombic tiles and in their relative frequency within the pattern.[34] This led to Dan Shechtman's early 1980s discovery of quasicrystals,[35][36] some of which exhibit icosahedral symmetry.[37][38] "

Seems like you are ignoring your own link! further, I posted concerning this golden mean/golden ratio in my posts 12 & 13 - thus far you have ignored my detailing of the Fibonacci sequence/ratio. Please explain to me why you brought this up if you intended to ignore any reference to it????

Perhaps because I was too friendly or encouraging? Or perhaps you don't like flowers?

" Is an omnipotent , omniscient , omnipresence capable of changing the golden mean ? "

* Justify Your Answer *

Why are " yes and or no " , or " yes and no " , or " yes or no " , not poll options ?

Well, as I told you on the other thread when you raised this question in our discourse, God cannot be or do the impossible. God is God.

Your question implies that God = not-God?!

The Golden Ratio ontologically precedes nature as an eternal, mathematical apprehension in God's mind that is revelatorily expressed in nature.

This is a meaningless question based on a ego bound temporal existence. At the point when one starts to ascend and truly understand the how the "omnipotent , omniscient , omnipresence" operates, one understands that the "golden mean," is, at least, at this level, but an illusion.

This question makes about as much sense as asking an astrophysicist, how would one find the ratio of a golden mean in a black hole? :heehee:

And generally? Most physicists and mathematicians will tell you that this is the case.

In the beginning, all time and space were at one, and, for theologians, in the beginning, was the word, and that is, in it's essence, but a thought. This is what brought "all" into existence. OUR existence is the collective thought of creation.

In a singularity? There is no "golden mean" when all time and space are one. The "golden mean," is only our individual agreed upon illusion, for the creator. There is no "golden mean," that is just a function of the illusion.

That is entanglement. The laws of all mathematics and physics are meaningless curiosities, only to entertain our egos.

It's not an illusion. The calculi of the Golden Ratio, that of the Fibonacci sequence and the relationship between them are universally apprehensible.

Universally apprehensible does not equal universally expressed.

The Golden Ratio and the Fibonacci sequence ontologically precede nature as eternal, mathematical apprehensions in God's mind that are revelatorily expressed in nature.

Forum List

Back