Zone1 Is America ready for a Muslim US Senator?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Liberals say "no" in a fit of anti-islamic racism.

But Doctor Mehmet Oz could make history by breaking this glass ceiling.

I guess its Oz's lack of adhering to the stereotype of a nutball that the libs spread about people of the Islamic faith which is problematic. He really contrasts sharply with Rep. Omar and Tlaib across the aisle in the House.

I guess its Oz's lack of adhering to the stereotype of a nutball that the libs spread about people of the Islamic faith which is problematic. He really contrasts sharply with Rep. Omar and Tlaib across the aisle in the House.

wasnt obama a senator??

Yes. Next question.

wasnt obama a senator??

But he claimed not be a muslim at all, although that was after he claimed to be.

Obama's mother and grandparents were probably commie's, so, at heart, he is probably a secular humanist, or an atheist, TBH.

That was probably how he was raised.

His step-father was a Muslim, I'm not sure what the religion of his, "real," dad was, though I can't say if that was his real dad or not. Not sure it matters.

His kindergarten was at a Muslim School, 1 to 3rd grade at a Catholic school, and public school till graduation.

Most of the time after graduation, I believe he worked for the CIA, like his mom, step-dad, and grandparents.

The church his wife went to, he probably monitored for radical black activity;

Most folks remember those Rev. Jeremiah Wright sermon's going viral.

1664403800730.png

Wow. He has got some really odd-ball spiritual beliefs, or at least his wife does.

That is one serious rabbit hole I fell down. Ouch, that would take weeks to go down.

:auiqs.jpg:

Please tell us why. Where did you get your Medical Degree from? Forgot; you were one of the cadavers.

Well, lets see here, Douchebag the Magnificent.....

I never claimed to have a medical degree, now did I?

And just because some quack got TV show, doesn't mean he knows anything or what the hell he's doing.

And we cadavers are more intelligent and knowledgable than you Nazicrat sheeples.

And just because some quack got TV show, doesn't mean he knows anything or what the hell he's doing.

And we cadavers are more intelligent and knowledgable than you Nazicrat sheeples.

This “ quack MD “ with a TV show graduated from Harvard. Where did you “ graduate “ from? The mortuary. 👍

Forum List

Back