Zone1 Halloween and All Saints Day

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Halloween and All Saints Day

A quick fun video about the word Halloween and All saints day.

• Banned

Some regard all Christians as "saints". Reducing the fear of death by playing games around the subject is psychologically sound. "Demonic" might better be reserved for really serious things, such as nuclear weapons or the insane materialism of the modern world.

Some regard all Christians as "saints". . . . .

That is because, in a few places, the Bible speaks of believers as "the saints". That's why.

But here is the thing: As you look around and see so many fake evil people calling themselves Christians, can we really refer to them saints? Which ones are the saints and which ones are the wolves?
But the ones in heaven, we KNOW they are saints because of the simple fact that they are in heaven.

Now, as a side issue: a "Canonized" Saint is a person add to the "canon" of saints, and this happens after death. They are special heroes of the faith who the Church has infallibly decided led a life of heroic faith and has gone to heaven.

But for those millions, maybe billions, not on that list who have gone to heaven, we have All Saints Day to remember them.

Didn’t trick or treating originate in Boston Massachusetts? or was trick or treating a more ancient concept?

But the ones in heaven, we KNOW they are saints because of the simple fact that they are in heaven
How do you know someone is in heaven? The VIBLE says they're all sleeping in the grave, awaiting the resurrection of the dead. Jesus said:
NO MAN HAS ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN EXCEPT THE SON OF MAN WHO CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN

How do you know someone is in heaven? The VIBLE says they're all sleeping in the grave, awaiting the resurrection of the dead. Jesus said:
NO MAN HAS ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN EXCEPT THE SON OF MAN WHO CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN

not likely, judgement not rendered is punishment without justice.

Looks learnucational, but I dont use yer toob NE mower. Truth is I dont celebrate the commerical holiday Halloween with tricks n treats but looks like a good time to watch some horror films. In fact I dont observe holidays at all very often because I couldn't care less. But hey if it gets me a day off I aint turnin it down, at least a holiday is good for somethin. Thanksgiving was best because grammas cooking was the ultimate experience. Other than that not a big deal.

Forum List

Back