Is a Red Tsunami Coming?

Well; the people have spoken. I still think the republicans will take the house and MAYBE the Senate, but it's very close. It is NOT a Dem win; a minor loss???

Greg

Oh yes, a Red Tsunami is coming.... it's almost here! Bless America!:clap:

View attachment 722860

More like a red trickle.

photocase473328713.jpg

How's that turning out for ya?

:abgg2q.jpg:
All the freaks on this forum seem to be democrats, why is that? What made you, for instance, choose that stupid faun mug as an avatar? If you are as ugly as Pelosi you could have chosen something nice instead?

All the freaks on this forum seem to be democrats, why is that? What made you, for instance, choose that stupid faun mug as an avatar? If you are as ugly as Pelosi you could have chosen something nice instead?

You are responding to the highest ranking Mossad on USMB

That's funny since from my perspective, they're conservatives. As far as my avatar, it's the antagonist of the movie I happened to be watching when I joined this forum. I'm glad you noticed.

So I was right about the elections .........again.
Yawn.

Ok then. Time to take those guns pronto ! (Resistance to the confiscations will be similar to the "Red wave" that never occurred.)

Did you see how great that gun grabber governor in NY did ? WOW !!!

Last edited:
After 2 years of destruction, 'forced transition', pain, and the promise of more to come, Democrats find a way to stave off the 'Red Wave'.
Did you ever think that how you feel is not shared by a majority of Americans? As I see it, the GOP is fine to accept victory but any losses must be due to cheating. Maybe the majority of Americans are RINOs and not MAGA-Republicans?

Drink up, sore lower!

Your side is CLEARLY taking the upper hand. Amazing!
I won't bawl like most on the right since I knew this was inevitable.

One on the Right was bold and honest enough to tell it like it is........

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Congrats Democrats, Progressives and Marxists !!!
It appears you own America.
Show no mercy.

Did you ever think that how you feel is not shared by a majority of Americans? As I see it, the GOP is fine to accept victory but any losses must be due to cheating. Maybe the majority of Americans are RINOs and not MAGA-Republicans?

1. WHY do Democrays / snowflakes hate the idea of making America great so much?
-- By what they have done to America in Joe's 1st 2 years it seems like they hate America.

2. Who gives a crap about 'Maga Republicans'?

I'm talking about people with a little common sense.

Democrats / snowflakes just voted into ofgice a man with cognitive impairment, a 'Joe Biden 2.0', someone who admittedly can't process information.

Also, after complaining about how unsafe it is in Dem-run cities / states they just voted back into office people like Hochul, who refuses to acknowledge the crime & violence in her state and has people ensuring it stays unsafe and / or gets worse.

I am just amazed at how stupid snowflakes / Dems are and how they tend to vote against what is in their best interest.

Forum List

Back