IRS superivisor: Hunter biden given preferential treatment. Case being mishandled. Coverup

The subheadline of your link reads:

"The report notes that some Obama administration officials raised concerns about Hunter Biden working with Burisma, but it doesn’t identify any effect his work had on U.S. policy."

That's not what every other media outlet says it contains.

Hunter wasn't paid for doing any actual work. He's a moron.

OK, why dont you guys impeach him, charge him with some crime or just shut up.
Hunter is not a President so impeachment is a non starter. Besides Thief in Chief Biden's DOJ will not investigate Hunter or anyone close the family business.

Hunter is not a President so impeachment is a non starter. Besides Thief in Chief Biden's DOJ will not investigate Hunter or anyone close the family business.
Again, the mean old Demmicrats just keeping you guys away from...

These amazing patriots coming forward need whistleblower protect ASAP.

If true well.
OIP.xAIZ3i70sEjJ4h9QBd5X7gAAAA

impeach him? why would the house impeach hunter?
I dunno, but Hunter was all I heard the Repubs talking about. I personally think it is a RWNJ talking point and by saying impeach Hunter I was making fun of the RWers.

The investigation of Hunter may lead to Biden being impeached. Some Democrats are smart enough to impeach and remove him if Biden is guilty. We can't find that out until Hunter is investigated by someone other than Daddy's DOJ lackeys.
Ok, so as soon as Jordan gets done with Bragg, perhaps he can go after Hunter. Think that will happen?

I dunno, but Hunter was all I heard the Repubs talking about. I personally think it is a RWNJ talking point and by saying impeach Hunter I was making fun of the RWers.
you are the only person i’ve heard dumb enough to think hunter can be impeached

It's also not whether POSPOTUS will be impeached but that there's a new kid on the block challenging him: RFK Jr. It's what the voters find out about Biden's drug-eating son as an investor in things Chinese communist: Metabiota is the link to Chinese virus labs. There were other things going down, and it wasn't at Wuhan. This scientific fact can be challenged, but it will look ridiculous to do so.

wants Whistle blower protection.
You really have to fight hard to when accusing the george soros party.

Hunter isn't named in the letter.

Forum List

Back