IRS superivisor: Hunter biden given preferential treatment. Case being mishandled. Coverup

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
wants Whistle blower protection.
You really have to fight hard to when accusing the george soros party.

Last edited:
Finally. Maybe the Republican congress can accomplish something. I am waiting with bated breath.

Here is what I do not understand. Trump was president. He could have instructed every agency under him to investigate Hunter but he didn't. Now Republicans are upset Joe isn't doing so.

Do I think there is something really wrong in the Hunter mess? I do. Do I think Joe will do what Trump wouldn't? Not likely.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here is what I do not understand. Trump was president. He could have instructed every agency under him to investigate Hunter but he didn't. Now Republicans are upset Joe isn't doing so.

Do I think there is something really wrong in they Hunter mess? I do. Do I think Joe will do what Trump wouldn't? Not likely.
Trump was impeached for asking ukraine about the bidens, and you're saying he should have had every agency investigate them????

Do I think there is something really wrong in the Hunter mess? I do. Do I think Joe will do what Trump wouldn't? Not likely.

They DID investigate everything they were given, and all of the crap Rudy brought back from the Ukraine, including the laptop and they all signed off that N0NE of it was real and ALL of the stuff Rudy brought back, was planted by Russian agents.

Christopher Wray was Trump's hand picked replacement for Comey. Republicans are the ones who investigated Trump, not Democrats, and Republicans are the ones who have NEVER prosecuted Democrats for any of the things FOX News and the Republican media claim that Democrats are doing.

The Republican Senate did a full investigation of Hunter Biden in 2020 and found N0THING.

They DID investigate everything they were given, and all of the crap Rudy brought back from the Ukraine, including the laptop and they all signed off that N0NE of it was real and ALL of the stuff Rudy brought back, was planted by Russian agents.

Hunter is a moron. He was being paid big bucks in Ukraine. It wasn't for actual work.

Christopher Wray was Trump's hand picked replacement for Comey. Republicans are the ones who investigated Trump, not Democrats, and Republicans are the ones who have NEVER prosecuted Democrats for any of the things FOX News and the Republican media claim that Democrats are doing.

The Republican Senate did a full investigation of Hunter Biden in 2020 and found N0THING.

Senate Republicans released an interim report on Wednesday concluding that Hunter Biden's past work with Ukrainian gas company Burisma was "problematic" and "interfered" with the execution of U.S.-Ukraine policy, reupping similar claims about Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son weeks out from the 2020 election.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-issue-findings-on-hunter-bidens-ukraine-work

Hunter was never paid for any actual work.

We have the bank records. Hunter didn't disclose all those ccp checks along with the rest of the Biden crime family.

what are you taking about? the investigation began in 2020.

you are right xiden won’t do what trump would do. Xiden is protecting his family criminal enterprise by abusing his office

what are you taking about? the investigation began in 2020.

you are right xiden won’t do what trump would do. Xiden is protecting his family criminal enterprise by abusing his office

The issues with Hunter were known before 2016.

The issues with Hunter were known before 2016.
Well glad the Trump Admin opened the investigation after all those years that Obama/Xiden were protecting him.

Now we know that demafacist will abuse their office to protect the Xiden criminal enterprise.

Um, if the guys in those agencies are covering up Crackhead’s crimes how is that in Trump, Simp?

wants Whistle blower protection.
You really have to fight hard to when accusing the george soros party.

Want to be a crooked politician and not get caught for the most part. Be a Democrat.

Hunter is a moron. He was being paid big bucks in Ukraine. It wasn't for actual work.

Senate Republicans released an interim report on Wednesday concluding that Hunter Biden's past work with Ukrainian gas company Burisma was "problematic" and "interfered" with the execution of U.S.-Ukraine policy, reupping similar claims about Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son weeks out from the 2020 election.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-issue-findings-on-hunter-bidens-ukraine-work

Hunter was never paid for any actual work.

The subheadline of your link reads:

"The report notes that some Obama administration officials raised concerns about Hunter Biden working with Burisma, but it doesn’t identify any effect his work had on U.S. policy."

That's not what every other media outlet says it contains.

Forum List

Back