IRS superivisor: Hunter biden given preferential treatment. Case being mishandled. Coverup

The subheadline of your link reads:

"The report notes that some Obama administration officials raised concerns about Hunter Biden working with Burisma, but it doesn’t identify any effect his work had on U.S. policy."

That's not what every other media outlet says it contains.

Three year old leftist links?

Grow a Brain Dragonlady

wants Whistle blower protection.
You really have to fight hard to when accusing the george soros party.

70018353-11992009-image-m-40_1681939193716.jpg

70018349-11992009-image-m-41_1681939259115.jpg

Another article.

Two-Tiered Justice, IRS Supervisor Says Political Intervention Taking Place to Protect Hunter Biden – Requests Whistleblower Protection

The post I responded to contained a 3 year old leftist link in regards to the same report referenced in that link. I quoted that link and my links confirmed that quote.

If you try just a little harder, you can make a complete fool of yourself.
The fact all you have is three year old lefttard links isn’t my problem, Moron.

'Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are calling for the Biden administration to be held accountable for "blocking" Congress and the public from learning more about Biden family members’ business deals with China.'

'The congressional outcries come as a whistleblower within the Internal Revenue Service alleges an investigation into Hunter Biden is being mishandled by the Biden administration. The whistleblower also alleges "clear conflicts of interest" in the investigation.'

shockedface.jpg

The FBI and DOJ have had Hunter Biden's laptop literally for YEARS now and have refused to investigate it.

They knew about Biden's criminal classified document theft / scandal prior to the midterm elections but refused to act until after the elections to protect Joe Biden and the Democrats.

When finally FORCED to investigate financial documents they are reportedly dragging their feet, not thoroughly investigating as required / normal...

...and the whistleblower points out the same on-going conflicts of interest in investigations that have been going on for years IOT protect Biden and his entire criminal family.

1681987040303.png

'Whaaaaat?! Say it ain't so!'

The FBI and DOJ have had Hunter Biden's laptop literally for YEARS now and have refused to investigate it.
You mean the one fabricated by the Russians? Um, sure, okay.
No evidentiary value. It's been through too many hands and you can't even prove Hunter ever owned the physical machine.

They knew about Biden's criminal classified document theft / scandal prior to the midterm elections but refused to act until after the elections to protect Joe Biden and the Democrats.

Because there was no actual crime involved here... that's the thing. Same with the documents Pence found in his attic. Unlike Trump who knowingly took documents he shouldn't have and refused to return them.

When finally FORCED to investigate financial documents they are reportedly dragging their feet, not thoroughly investigating as required / normal...

...and the whistleblower points out the same on-going conflicts of interest in investigations that have been going on for years IOT protect Biden and his entire criminal family.

Since that whistleblower is violating a bunch of IRS rules by exposing confidential information, he should probably be fired.

Because there was no actual crime involved here...

Biden stole classified information dating sll the way back to his time as a US Senator.

He illegally transported TS/SCI info.

He illegally stored TS/SCI info / documents in unauthorized, unsecured, uncontrolled locations - MULTIPLE locations.

I could go on but why bother?!

If you are too stupid to realize that there are laws against these things, that Joe Biden broke those laws, and that makes what he did 'crimes' then you won't understand any of the details.

Forum List

Back