IRS declares jihad on Christianity

Like the Nazi regime, they came to power via the vote.
Nazis were the minority. Hitler was appointed Chancellor and then seized absolute power upon the death of Hindenburg.

Like the Nazi regime, they came to power via the vote.
Nazis were the minority. Hitler was appointed Chancellor and then seized absolute power upon the death of Hindenburg.
Hitler was not voted in, but after he got into power the Nazis won a great many elections, giving them power to do what they needed to do.

Arguably, Biden was not really voted in either.

I can't really argue here. That is all spot on, if you have Christian values you don't want to support such things as the mass genocide of abortion, let alone making tax payers pay for it. Just know that if you are a Christian, Joe Biden's goons are after you and want to take those morals from your children with the propaganda in the Left leaning media and academia and replace them with their own, like the morals of his son Hunter.

Section 501(c) non-profit corporations are NOT allowed to participate in the political process nor in any election ... that doesn't mean an individual involved with the corporation can't contribute to a candidate with their own money, they just can't use corporate money ... a person can bitch at the city council in their own name, but never in the name of the non-profit corporation ...

There's a list of sub-sections on Wikipedia ... for the ubiquitous 501(c)(3) corporation we have "Religious, Educational, Charitable, Scientific, Literary, Testing for Public Safety, to Foster National or International Amateur Sports Competition, or Prevention of Cruelty to Children or Animals Organizations" ...

A Catholic priest can rail against abortion all he wants to, pretty much anywhere anytime and use RCC's money ... however, the priest CAN NOT say which candidate to vote for while using RCC's money ... the RCC doesn't pay taxes, so they give up some of their 1st Amendment Free Speech rights ... individual Catholics do pay taxes, they can tell you who to vote for all they want too ... only the corporation must remain politically silent ...

The Tea Party did indeed violate the law by filing as a 501(c)(4) corporation "civic league" ... the controversy was that the Obama administration targeted conservative organizations for enforcement, giving liberal organizations a pass ... nasty in this liberal's opinion, and another reason I'll vote for The Donald in 2024 ...

A priest would be negligent of his duties if he failed to advise his flock that voting in favor of Abortion and Gay Marriage will condemn them to Hell.

That isn't "political" ,its just a point of theological Fact.

As far as the IRS, they can't treat any religion different because of their doctrines. That's the 1st Amendment.

If a church decides to approve of Abortion Candidates and invites them to speak (as many did with Obama and Hillary) , that's their prerogative. And it goes the other way.

I am well aware of the Johnson Amendment, passed by Segregationists like LBJ in the 1950's. But its never been tested in court.

A priest would be negligent of his duties if he failed to advise his flock that voting in favor of Abortion and Gay Marriage will condemn them to Hell.

Where in the Bible does God command us to vote? ... Jesus said He was the Kings of kings, and folks don't vote for king ... the United States political process is the antithesis of Christianity ... where the majority rules, adultery is lawful ... and where adultrey is lawful, abortion will also be lawful, the two go together ...

In an alternate universe where George Washington became king of the United States, Gen Robert E Lee would have been king consort and his descendants would still sit on the throne in the person of Robert E. Lee V ... so much for God's will in this matter ... every Catholic is required to fight against abortion, but the corporation itself cannot say who to vote for ... and the corporation shouldn't have to, if you're a real Christian, you'll be for voting the anti-abortion candidate anyway, right? ...

I can't really argue here. That is all spot on, if you have Christian values you don't want to support such things as the mass genocide of abortion, let alone making tax payers pay for it. Just know that if you are a Christian, Joe Biden's goons are after you and want to take those morals from your children with the propaganda in the Left leaning media and academia and replace them with their own, like the morals of his son Hunter.

Section 501(c) non-profit corporations are NOT allowed to participate in the political process nor in any election ... that doesn't mean an individual involved with the corporation can't contribute to a candidate with their own money, they just can't use corporate money ... a person can bitch at the city council in their own name, but never in the name of the non-profit corporation ...

There's a list of sub-sections on Wikipedia ... for the ubiquitous 501(c)(3) corporation we have "Religious, Educational, Charitable, Scientific, Literary, Testing for Public Safety, to Foster National or International Amateur Sports Competition, or Prevention of Cruelty to Children or Animals Organizations" ...

A Catholic priest can rail against abortion all he wants to, pretty much anywhere anytime and use RCC's money ... however, the priest CAN NOT say which candidate to vote for while using RCC's money ... the RCC doesn't pay taxes, so they give up some of their 1st Amendment Free Speech rights ... individual Catholics do pay taxes, they can tell you who to vote for all they want too ... only the corporation must remain politically silent ...

The Tea Party did indeed violate the law by filing as a 501(c)(4) corporation "civic league" ... the controversy was that the Obama administration targeted conservative organizations for enforcement, giving liberal organizations a pass ... nasty in this liberal's opinion, and another reason I'll vote for The Donald in 2024 ...

As far as the IRS, they can't treat any religion different because of their doctrines. That's the 1st Amendment.

If a church decides to approve of Abortion Candidates and invites them to speak (as many did with Obama and Hillary) , that's their prerogative. And it goes the other way.

I am well aware of the Johnson Amendment, passed by Segregationists like LBJ in the 1950's. But its never been tested in court.

Where in the Bible does God command us to vote? ... Jesus said He was the Kings of kings, and folks don't vote for king ... the United States political process is the antithesis of Christianity ... where the majority rules, adultery is lawful ... and where adultrey is lawful, abortion will also be lawful, the two go together ...

In an alternate universe where George Washington became king of the United States, Gen Robert E Lee would have been king consort and his descendants would still sit on the throne in the person of Robert E. Lee V ... so much for God's will in this matter ... every Catholic is required to fight against abortion, but the corporation itself cannot say who to vote for ... and the corporation shouldn't have to, if you're a real Christian, you'll be for voting the anti-abortion candidate anyway, right? ...
correct one hundred percent, this comes from dominion theology where the separation of church & state doesnt exist. The country is ruled like sharia law, just under the bible instead.

Although, that would also include the "ordeal of bitter water" in the book of deuteronomy with regards to abortion.

Apparently the IRS is starting to deny Christian organization of a tax exempt status saying they are really Republican organizations

From the article.

“Specifically, you educate Christians on what the Bible says in areas where they can be instrumental including the areas of sanctity of life, the definition of marriage, biblical justice, freedom of speech, defense, and borders and immigration, U.S. and Israel relations,” read a letter from IRS Exempt Organizations Director Stephen Martin to Christians Engaged, a nonprofit group seeking tax-exempt status. “The Bible teachings are typically affiliated with the [Republican Party] and candidates. This disqualifies you from exemption under IRC Section 501(c)(3).”

Sweet. Now remove tax exempt status from all churches.

Apparently the IRS is starting to deny Christian organization of a tax exempt status saying they are really Republican organizations

From the article.

“Specifically, you educate Christians on what the Bible says in areas where they can be instrumental including the areas of sanctity of life, the definition of marriage, biblical justice, freedom of speech, defense, and borders and immigration, U.S. and Israel relations,” read a letter from IRS Exempt Organizations Director Stephen Martin to Christians Engaged, a nonprofit group seeking tax-exempt status. “The Bible teachings are typically affiliated with the [Republican Party] and candidates. This disqualifies you from exemption under IRC Section 501(c)(3).”

Sweet. Now remove tax exempt status from all churches.

Pastor's salaries are already taxable, as well as the real estate taxes for the rectories and convents (at least in PA)

What are you suggesting? That schools, hospitals and soup kitchens owned by the church should be taxed? Should the IRS get a cut from the votive candles and poor box?

From the article.

You can't be surprised by this...it is now the rise of african nationalism and muslims in the government. You christians were bad---the new groups will be worse on we atheists.

I would have to know far more about the group in question to make an educated reply.

If what the IRS said in it's reply is factual, and I have no reason to think it wasn't, it was a pretty questionable reply.

LOL, educated reply, from you....good one.

What exactly did I say that you disagree with? Was I lacking lame Nazi references?

That you felt you could provide an educated reply. We can already tell reading is not one of your strong suits.

I did not here, which is why I said I needed more info...........that hasn't seemed to have stopped many though.

Well, after that bitch Lois Lerner pulled her shit on right leaning applications and nothing ever happened to her, the IRS, like the FBI, like the DOJ, whatever, they all know they can pull whatever kind of partisan crap they want, and no one will ever go to jail for it. They're untouchable.

Why did nothing happen to her? It was because the GOP decided to do nothing to her. I wish someone would still ask Trey Gowdy why they spent millions on an investigation and did nothing.
Because Congress is NOT a judicial system. The very best they can do is make criminal refferals.

However, you have a point in that the DOJ under Republicans absolutely refuses to prosecute Democrats who commit crimes

Referrals they did not make. And yes, Congress does have a system to hold someone.

There are a ton in political positions that get to skate out of being held responsible for what they did. Once again we have a post where you actually agree with me but felt some need to pretend you disagreed with me.

Well, after that bitch Lois Lerner pulled her shit on right leaning applications and nothing ever happened to her, the IRS, like the FBI, like the DOJ, whatever, they all know they can pull whatever kind of partisan crap they want, and no one will ever go to jail for it. They're untouchable.

Lerner got caught proactively delaying 501 c (3) Applications for conservative groups and shit herself. Nothing happened to her.

Why did nothing happen to her? It was because the GOP decided to do nothing to her. I wish someone would still ask Trey Gowdy why they spent millions on an investigation and did nothing.
Because Congress is NOT a judicial system. The very best they can do is make criminal refferals.

However, you have a point in that the DOJ under Republicans absolutely refuses to prosecute Democrats who commit crimes

Referrals they did not make. And yes, Congress does have a system to hold someone.

There are a ton in political positions that get to skate out of being held responsible for what they did. Once again we have a post where you actually agree with me but felt some need to pretend you disagreed with me.
I agree that Justice rarely if ever prosecutes politicians who commit serious crimes.

I don't pretend to disagree with you. I DO disagree with you. Congress is not in any way part of the executive branch and CANNOT prosecute anyone. Investigations by congress are worthless if they don't at least get a referral to Justice.

I agree that Justice rarely if ever prosecutes politicians who commit serious crimes.

I don't pretend to disagree with you. I DO disagree with you. Congress is not in any way part of the executive branch and CANNOT prosecute anyone. Investigations by congress are worthless if they don't at least get a referral to Justice.

Trump ran the Justice dept for four years so back to my original question. Why waste millions on something you are not going to do anything about?

You can't be surprised by this...it is now the rise of african nationalism and muslims in the government. You christians were bad---the new groups will be worse on we atheists.
qfo65t1fo0181.jpg

From the article.

You cannot be a registered non-profit, and work on behalf of a political party. It's the fucking law, and it is especially important that churches avoid politics. If they don't, they risk losing their tax exempt status. You should try reading the laws for non-profits:

As a card carrying Christian, I find Republicans to be the LAST party I would ever vote for. Their beliefs on gays, women, and minorities are the very antithesis of Jesus' teachings. Jesus preached against the pursuit of money, and said to be his follower you had to sell everything you own and give the money to the poor.

But mostly, I remember those who begged Jesus to get involved in the fight against the Romans, Jesus said that his Kingdom is not of this world and that we should render under Caesar that which is Caesar's.

From the article.

Political group tries to use religion to get tax exempt status, is denied exactly as it should be.

/thread

The gop tossed the preachings of the bible right after the Dems did. So easy to see what has happened. It's only about $ and power.

You cannot be a registered non-profit, and work on behalf of a political party. It's the fucking law,

SPLC

Anti Civil Liberties Union.

You were saying Nazi?

and it is especially important that churches avoid politics.

But not Mosques - they are totally allowed to promote anti-American and anti-Semitic messages.

If they don't, they risk losing their tax exempt status. You should try reading the laws for non-profits:

Doesn't matter what they do, the Nazi party is on a Jihad against them regardless.

Christianity teaches that people are directly responsible to God. That defies to deification of the Reich that you and the Nazi democrats promote.

As a card carrying Christian,

You can carry any card you like, but you worship Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler. You have no relation to Jesus of Nazareth.

I find Republicans to be the LAST party I would ever vote for.

Well DUH, they don't even sacrifice infants to Moloch...

Their beliefs on gays, women, and minorities are the very antithesis of Jesus' teachings. Jesus preached against the pursuit of money, and said to be his follower you had to sell everything you own and give the money to the poor.

Have you done that Comrade?

Funny how you fucking Stalinist march behind oligarchs like George Soros, rather than seek a life of humility and poverty.

But then you're goal is to enslave, not to liberate.

But mostly, I remember those who begged Jesus to get involved in the fight against the Romans, Jesus said that his Kingdom is not of this world and that we should render under Caesar that which is Caesar's.

Yet you are involved in the fight against America, liberty, and basic humanity.

You spend your life trying to create hell on earth.

Do you promote Stalinism because you seek revenge against those who did better than you, or just because you hate life and all living things?

Forum List

Back