Irrational Pet Peeves

Towels not folded properly.
Come on, they are not that hard to fold!

Heeeyyy....
That's why *I* fold the towels :coffee:

Okay, so explain how you fold towels. :eusa_snooty:
No overlap, all corners meet and perfectly square!

So OCD!

Do you fold towels 4-way, or 3-way?

I have my own technique....

So, put corners together with towel held horizontally
Shake it so it is flat
Then, fold in half again (and shake it out)
Lay flat, and take one end and fold it halfway up
then bring the other end down and fold it over that
Flip it over so you can't see the seams on top and you have a perfectly folded towel

If I could upload a video, I would show you....but here is a picture of the finished product....(next post)

20171115_070143.jpg

Girl, other people need food too... get your ass out of the way

I have a drawer where I throw all my sox, unpaired and unfolded.

I have another drawer where I throw all my skivi shorts, unfolded.

I have yet another drawer where I throw all my skivi T-shirts, unfolded.

I hang towels unfolded over a rack in the bathroom.

No folding. Never. Not for anything.
Well we now know how you got the nickname Wrinkles.

When you are trying to merge into traffic and the other driver refuses to even glance at you
It's your responsibility to slow down or speed up, not theirs

I'm talking bumper to bumper traffic

The worse are what we call "Flow f*ckers"...people riding in the fast lane at or near the speed limit with a pile of cars in both lands behind them and the dipshit refuses to touch his accelerator to speed up a bit to pass the car he has been riding beside for 5 miles.
Secondly, then there is the "Lane Commanders"...assholes who unnecessarily weave around traffic to get to their destination 8 seconds sooner.

When you are trying to merge into traffic and the other driver refuses to even glance at you
It's your responsibility to slow down or speed up, not theirs

I'm talking bumper to bumper traffic

The worse are what we call "Flow f*ckers"...people riding in the fast lane at or near the speed limit with a pile of cars in both lands behind them and the dipshit refuses to touch his accelerator to speed up a bit to pass the car he has been riding beside for 5 miles.
Secondly, then there is the "Lane Commanders"...assholes who unnecessarily weave around traffic to get to their destination 8 seconds sooner.

I agree

I don't mind someone driving slow in the left lane as much as the moron who drives at the same speed as the car next to him. Nobody gets by

That pisses me off when they put their cart where it blocks off the whole row and then stand there figuring which to buy.

I walk over and move their cart out of the way. I get some pretty funny looks sometimes. I have done it for years. I have done it several times when people are talking to each other and oblivious to me standing there waiting on them. Rudeness is not something I tolerate well.

That pisses me off when they put their cart where it blocks off the whole row and then stand there figuring which to buy.

I walk over and move their cart out of the way. I get some pretty funny looks sometimes. I have done it for years. I have done it several times when people are talking to each other and oblivious to me standing there waiting on them. Rudeness is not something I tolerate well.
Or ask them to get what you want

People that interrupt your conversation with someone like you are not even there.

Even worse, person you are talking to turns away and starts talking to the rude asshole

Heeeyyy....

So OCD!

Shake it so it is flat
Flip it over so you can't see the seams on top and you have a perfectly folded towel

If I could upload a video, I would show you....but here is a picture of the finished product....(next post)

Towel Nazi

So OCD!

Shake it so it is flat

Towel Nazi

Linen Rebel!

Forum List

Back