Irony: Trump Can Run on MAGA Once Again

Trump did win in a landslide...the election was stolen...every covid rule change made was made with the intent of welcoming ballot stuffing...if you can't see that its because you don't want to....

View attachment 489084
That's the only argument you can come up with?...guess I won....

I don't argue with adults who exhibit the reasoning abilities and maturity level of a two year old. I simply ridicule and mock them as they deserve.
You are the one that posted a childlike response...not me....

image.jpg
Run away from a good argument...go ahead...

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration, "MAGA" will resonate once again. All you need do is look at America today.

Trump will more than deserve and get a second chance to correct the course of the country and the mistake it made in November 2020.

Yep...100 days to trash the country.....and they are just getting started...

Miss Trump yet?
LOL, I do NOT miss that Orange POS at all.
I wish he would 'fade' from the spotlight or hopefully go to jail for the crimes he committed.

The AZ audit is tainted.
Imagine your outrage if the audit was led my (D) and (D) supporters.
This outfit 'Cyber Ninja's' is a complete joke, and NO ONE outside of a trump bootlicker believes they are honest. NO ONE.
Your side has nothing to run on without Trump...you tards prove that everyday here....

Trump did win in a landslide...the election was stolen...every covid rule change made was made with the intent of welcoming ballot stuffing...if you can't see that its because you don't want to....

View attachment 489084

I don't argue with adults who exhibit the reasoning abilities and maturity level of a two year old. I simply ridicule and mock them as they deserve.

image.jpg

View attachment 489084

image.jpg

You are right about one thing...you are a clown....

View attachment 489084

image.jpg

You are right about one thing...you are a clown....
1620932457094.jpeg

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration, "MAGA" will resonate once again. All you need do is look at America today.

Trump will more than deserve and get a second chance to correct the course of the country and the mistake it made in November 2020.

Miss Trump yet?
I wish he would 'fade' from the spotlight or hopefully go to jail for the crimes he committed.

The AZ audit is tainted.
This outfit 'Cyber Ninja's' is a complete joke, and NO ONE outside of a trump bootlicker believes they are honest. NO ONE.
75 million "bootlickers"? "Bootlicker" I suppose is synonymous to racist.

No wonder so many words no longer have meaning.

Well, I never said all trump 'voters' were bootlickers.
Just many of the posters here, and the crazy RWI's that think trump is some kind of God.

Sadly, that number might still be 10 million 'bootlickers'.

Well, I never said all trump 'voters' were bootlickers.
Just many of the posters here, and the crazy RWI's that think trump is some kind of God.

Sadly, that number might still be 10 million 'bootlickers'.
You need to ask yourself in what sense you are any different.

Maybe. Maybe not. It all hinges on what happens in the 2022 midterms.

Admittedly, the margins in the Senate and the House are razor thin. Since the census happened last year, there will be a change in Congressional districts with some states gaining and some states losing representation. Then there's the issue of drawing the Congressional districts with gerrymandering being a factor.

However, it's very likely that the single greatest deciding factor will be election turnout.

Here's where a little background information is helpful. In most presidential elections, the turnout of eligible voters is a little over 50%. 52%-54% is pretty common. But in the 2020 election, almost 2/3 of eligible voters went to the polls. The bad news for Trump is that most of those voters voted either for Biden or against Trump for reasons that don't need to be revisited here.

But 2022 is an off year election, and the chances are pretty good that turnout will be far lower.

Now, even though the party in power usually loses seats in a midterm, that's not always the case. Two midterms from the 90s can show how either party can misjudge the electorate and hence their chances at winning.

In 1994, there was a lot of anger that Clinton had defeated Bush 41 and ended 12 years of Republican Presidents. Gingrich had his contract with America, and I could feel a red wave coming. I was right, and Republicans took the House for the first time in over 40 years.

But four years later in 1998 it was a totally different story when a popular reelected Clinton with an approval rating of around 60% was facing an Impeachment pushed by Tom DeLay that the public did not support, and Republicans ended up losing seats which ultimately led to Newt Gingrich resigning his seat right after the first of the year.

So, what's going to happen in 2022?

The vast majority of conservatives have decided to hitch their wagons to Trump and the big lie about a stolen election. But the party is not unified. The GOP is going to have to contend with high profile members like Liz Cheney railing against Trump. While the conservative base may be enamored with Trump and his unorthodox behavior, there are one hell of a lot of people who find him repugnant, and as most people know, negative emotions can be far more motivating than positive ones.

Having said that, I've recently listened to some conservatives describe the Jan 6 riot as a peaceful protest. I actually heard one Republican say it was like a tourist visit. All I can say about that is this: If you think average Americans, especially Independents who don't walk in lockstep to either political party, are going to listen to that kind of nonsense for the next 18 months and reward conservative Republicans for it, I think you're dreaming.

So, if Republicans fail to take over the majority in the House and/or the Senate and actually end up losing seats instead, the dream of Trump running again in 2024 will be little more than a pipe dream because Trump will have taken the GOP down a losing path in the last three elections (2018, 2020, 2022) while also never winning the popular vote in 2016. They certainly won't want to make it four election losses in a row in 2024.

Last edited:
And lose once again
Aren't you one of the Brainiac's that said Trump couldn't beat Hillary?....
And you said Trump had it in the bag last time?

And next time?

Can't happen because you guys are in the minority and shrinking daily.

its you that are in the minority in America...not me...
Are you saying that a majority of the country believes that Trump won in a landslide?

What are your guesses as to what the actual popular vote totals were?
I'm saying millions of Americans have come to see that the election was tainted...due to covid rules and too many anomalies in the count....most Americans?...maybe not but enough that it should be looked at by the elections committee and the DOJ....
But I won't hold my breath for Obama's DOJ....
No "millions of people" think as you guys do.

Millions of youse no longer believe it.

Admittedly, the margins in the Senate and the House are razor thin. Since the census happened last year, there will be a change in Congressional districts with some states gaining and some states losing representation. Then there's the issue of drawing the Congressional districts with gerrymandering being a factor.

However, it's very likely that the single greatest deciding factor will be election turnout.

Here's where a little background information is helpful. In most presidential elections, the turnout of eligible voters is a little over 50%. 52%-54% is pretty common. But in the 2020 election, almost 2/3 of eligible voters went to the polls. The bad news for Trump is that most of those voters voted either for Biden or against Trump for reasons that don't need to be revisited here.

But 2022 is an off year election, and the chances are pretty good that turnout will be far lower.

Now, even though the party in power usually loses seats in a midterm, that's not always the case. Two midterms from the 90s can show how either party can misjudge the electorate and hence their chances at winning.

In 1994, there was a lot of anger that Clinton had defeated Bush 41 and ended 12 years of Republican Presidents. Gingrich had his contract with America, and I could feel a red wave coming. I was right, and Republicans took the House for the first time in over 40 years.

But four years later in 1998 it was a totally different story when a popular reelected Clinton with an approval rating of around 60% was facing an Impeachment pushed by Tom DeLay that the public did not support, and Republicans ended up losing seats which ultimately led to Newt Gingrich resigning his seat right after the first of the year.

The vast majority of conservatives have decided to hitch their wagons to Trump and the big lie about a stolen election. But the party is not unified. The GOP is going to have to contend with high profile members like Liz Cheney railing against Trump. While the conservative base may be enamored with Trump and his unorthodox behavior, there are one hell of a lot of people who find him repugnant, and as most people know, negative emotions can be far more motivating than positive ones.

Having said that, I've recently listened to some conservatives describe the Jan 6 riot as a peaceful protest. I actually heard one Republican say it was like a tourist visit. All I can say about that is this: If you think average Americans, especially Independents who don't walk in lockstep to either political party, are going to listen to that kind of nonsense for the next 18 months and reward conservative Republicans for it, I think you're dreaming.

So, if Republicans fail to take over the majority in the House and/or the Senate and actually end up losing seats instead, the dream of Trump running again in 2024 will be little more than a pipe dream because Trump will have taken the GOP down a losing path in the last three elections (2018, 2020, 2022) while also never winning the popular vote in 2016. They certainly won't want to make it four election losses in a row in 2024.
Fuck the c&p with it's platitudes.

Miss Trump yet?

The AZ audit is tainted.

The actual trumplickers are about half that number, and the number half is shedding Trump votes as his hench dogs keep howling and snarling his message.

The independents do not buy the 'big steal' and they will carry the election next year.

Miss Trump yet?

The AZ audit is tainted.

The actual trumplickers are about half that number, and the number half is shedding Trump votes as his hench dogs keep howling and snarling his message.

The independents do not buy the 'big steal' and they will carry the election next year.
Do I strike you as someone who would want to carry on this kind of discourse? Good Luck.

Miss Trump yet?

The AZ audit is tainted.

Do I strike you as someone who would want to carry on this kind of discourse? Good Luck.
The truth of Trump's failures burn, of course.

And lose once again

And next time?

Are you saying that a majority of the country believes that Trump won in a landslide?

I'm saying millions of Americans have come to see that the election was tainted...due to covid rules and too many anomalies in the count....most Americans?...maybe not but enough that it should be looked at by the elections committee and the DOJ....

Youse????? what does that mean tard?...nice work CRT school system....you poor undereducated child....

When Joe has gas at $7 per gal Trump will walk right into office....

Fuck the c&p with it's platitudes.
I wrote it myself.

And lose once again

And next time?

Youse????? what does that mean tard?...nice work CRT school system....you poor undereducated child....
Youse are such a stooge, aint'cha.

IOW, simpleton, Trump supporters are fleeing the tent in millions.

1. No, the Honorable Donald J. Trump should not run again.

a. He attracts too much controversy.

2. The Republicans should select an attractive candidate who will have a chance against Vice President/President Harris.

a. Ideally, a moderate lady of color.

3. Then the Republican President should appoint Mr. Trump to the Supreme Court.

a. That would send all the Dems screaming to their psychiatrists.

i. How delicious that would be!

(Don't get angry; get even!)

Forum List

Back