Irony: Trump Can Run on MAGA Once Again

And lose once again
Aren't you one of the Brainiac's that said Trump couldn't beat Hillary?....
And you said Trump had it in the bag last time?

And next time?

Can't happen because you guys are in the minority and shrinking daily.
Trump did win in a landslide...the election was stolen...every covid rule change made was made with the intent of welcoming ballot stuffing...if you can't see that its because you don't want to....

its you that are in the minority in America...not me...

Trump did win in a landslide...the election was stolen
lol.
I see that fantasy world you live in is still controlling you.
A Yuge sign of weakness, mental instability.

Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports

here comes the hot sauce tard.....

And lose once again

And next time?

Trump did win in a landslide...the election was stolen...every covid rule change made was made with the intent of welcoming ballot stuffing...if you can't see that its because you don't want to....

Are you saying that a majority of the country believes that Trump won in a landslide?

What are your guesses as to what the actual popular vote totals were?

And lose once again

And next time?

Are you saying that a majority of the country believes that Trump won in a landslide?

What are your guesses as to what the actual popular vote totals were?
I'm saying millions of Americans have come to see that the election was tainted...due to covid rules and too many anomalies in the count....most Americans?...maybe not but enough that it should be looked at by the elections committee and the DOJ....
But I won't hold my breath for Obama's DOJ....

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration, "MAGA" will resonate once again. All you need do is look at America today.

Trump will more than deserve and get a second chance to correct the course of the country and the mistake it made in November 2020.

Yep...100 days to trash the country.....and they are just getting started...

Miss Trump yet?

And lose once again

Didn't you say Trump would win in a landslide last year and polls were bullshit?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And lose once again

Didn't you say Trump would win in a landslide last year and polls were bullshit?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
read this laughing boi....

tin-foil-hat.png

View attachment 489084
That's the only argument you can come up with?...guess I won....

I don't argue with adults who exhibit the reasoning abilities and maturity level of a two year old. I simply ridicule and mock them as they deserve.

View attachment 489084

I don't argue with adults who exhibit the reasoning abilities and maturity level of a two year old. I simply ridicule and mock them as they deserve.
You are the one that posted a childlike response...not me....

View attachment 489084

You are the one that posted a childlike response...not me....

image.jpg

After 4 years of a failed Harris/Biden administration, "MAGA" will resonate once again. All you need do is look at America today.

Trump will more than deserve and get a second chance to correct the course of the country and the mistake it made in November 2020.

Yep...100 days to trash the country.....and they are just getting started...

Miss Trump yet?
LOL, I do NOT miss that Orange POS at all.
I wish he would 'fade' from the spotlight or hopefully go to jail for the crimes he committed.

The AZ audit is tainted.
Imagine your outrage if the audit was led my (D) and (D) supporters.
This outfit 'Cyber Ninja's' is a complete joke, and NO ONE outside of a trump bootlicker believes they are honest. NO ONE.

Forum List

Back