Iraqi father shoots dead seven ISIS militants in revenge for son's public online execution - before

Steinlight

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
Man is a hero, top guy. Need more like him to kill this utter scum. He had no fear of death and exacted justice on these murdering savages. Death or Labor camps for all ISIS members.

An Iraqi man has shot and killed seven ISIS militants in an act of revenge for his son who was executed by the terrorist group, local media reports.

Basil Ramadan, said to be in his 60s, used an AK-47 to gun down a group of militants at a checkpoint in Tikrit, a city northwest of Baghdad currently under ISIS control, before he was shot.

Mr Ramadan's son, Ahmed Basil, 18, was one of eight men executed by ISIS in January, accused of infiltrating the organisation and spying for the Iraqi government.

Read more: Iraqi father shoots dead seven ISIS militants in revenge for son Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Iraqi father shoots dead seven ISIS militants in revenge for son Daily Mail Online

That's what it takes to deal with scum like this. IS screwed the pooch when they decided to kill their prisoners while supposedly negotiating for a trade.

He avenged his son. He was a father to the last. He died a hero. It was a good death.

Yeah.....and just think!! He could have taken the dogs tobogganing, instead!

In Iraq? I can tell you're typically American in your geography acumen.

Way to go! You tried to diffuse my biting commentary and inside joke with a straight man routine! And failed. It sometimes snows in parts of Iraq. Loser.

He avenged his son. He was a father to the last. He died a hero. It was a good death.

Way to go! You tried to diffuse my biting commentary and inside joke with a straight man routine! And failed. It sometimes snows in parts of Iraq. Loser.

Listen pissant, I asked how proactive you've been in the cause at hand. Put up or shut up.

Listen pissant, I asked how proactive you've been in the cause at hand. Put up or shut up.

That was in the other thread.

It is you who called for us to "get busy". I am ready to follow your lead. What the plan? You gonna do something or you gonna go for a sleigh ride?

keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-48.png

That's not possible. He's a Muslim. He is a jihadist just like the guys he killed!! It's a trick to lull us to sleep. Beware the Muslims!! All Muslims!!!
You live in the absolutist world where if one dislikes islamism or some of the precepts and scripture in Islam, we must hate all Muslims. In reality, your statement exposes your lack of intelligence. In your mind, either you must hate islam and hate all muslims, or defend Islam no matter what. There is no nuance to your position.

That's not possible. He's a Muslim. He is a jihadist just like the guys he killed!! It's a trick to lull us to sleep. Beware the Muslims!! All Muslims!!!
You live in the absolutist world where if one dislikes islamism or some of the precepts and scripture in Islam, we must hate all Muslims. In reality, your statement exposes your lack of intelligence. In your mind, either you must hate islam and hate all muslims, or defend Islam no matter what. There is no nuance to your position.

Sarcasm meter broken?

Your pals don't posess a nuanced view of the matter, dummy.

Sarcasm meter broken?

You wouldn't know what nuance was if it hit you over the head. You are a hysterical left wing caricature.

Sarcasm meter broken?

You wouldn't know what nuance was if it hit you over the head. You are a hysterical left wing caricature.

I like that approach you are taking. It's really original.

Tell me..what is the nuanced position when it comes to islamic extremism? Is it closer to Obama's position or that of Sean Hannity and Bill Maher? Go ahead....blow me away with brilliance!

One of those who survived what we did to the country.

All the RWs can talk about is killing all Muslims. Now, suddenly, they say he's a hero.

Forum List

Back