Iraq Wants the US Out - Our New Saigon Moment

Okay.

History question.

When was the last time Iran attacked another country?

Iranians have been providing support for the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents for years clown.:eusa_liar:

They also shelled Kurdistan in Northern Iraq.

Iran shells Iraqi Kurdistan village | Reuters

Again, you know less than zero on this subject.:eusa_liar:

Not "provided support" which is dubious to begin with..

Actually attack.

And if you want to be anal retentive little shmuck about the whole thing..

Are you saying that there are NO arabs in Iran?

Iranian Arabs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs are a minority in Iran idiot, and I put up the link where Iran did attack Kurdistan in Northern Iraq. Nice trying to save face but you fail yet again.:eusa_liar:

:) None of our Iranian friends or colleagues or one Iranian boss I had considered themselves Arabs. :)

The Iranians are delightful people though. Never met one yet that I didn't find likable. Of course I never met any of their radical leadership so that might have turned out differently.

Sallow knows less than zero about Iranians, if he tried to call an actual Iranian an Arab they would knock out his fucking teeth, he lost all credibility when he said that and he didn't have that much to begin with.

No one would knock out my teeth chief.

A. To late they've been knocked out.

B. They'd be flattened if they tried.

And losing "credibility" with you and your buddy is no great shakes.

You don't know jack.

Neither can anyone knock any sense into you, dummy

Yeah. Those of us who actually read history books rather than get our education from Huff post or Daily Kos actually pick up on stuff like that. Try it. You might be really surprised. And also understand why Iranians are not Arabs.

Okay.

History question.

Iran's proxy, Hamas, attacks Israel on a daily basis. Iran's other proxy, Hizballah, has attacked Israel numerous times and illegally occupies Lebanon, where it massacred 300 Marines in Beirut and terrorizes the Lebanese daily.

Next question. Make it smarter, this time

Yep.

First answer the first one.

:) None of our Iranian friends or colleagues or one Iranian boss I had considered themselves Arabs. :)

The Iranians are delightful people though. Never met one yet that I didn't find likable. Of course I never met any of their radical leadership so that might have turned out differently.

Sallow knows less than zero about Iranians, if he tried to call an actual Iranian an Arab they would knock out his fucking teeth, he lost all credibility when he said that and he didn't have that much to begin with.

You don't know jack.

Right because you have such big internet muscles.:clap2:

^^Looks like someone's starting to get they sore loser on^^:lol::lol:

Just as I thought, you can't prove that: AGAIN, unless you can prove THAT WE SENT THOSE WEAPONS OVER THERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GASSING IRANIAN CIVILIANS, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT.

Our hands are quite obviously clean, dry of that, WE GAVE THAT SUPPORT TO DEFEAT THE WORSE, MORE BRUTAL, IRANIAN GOVERNMENT. THAT WAS THE OBVIOUS PURPOSE OF THAT SUPPORT.

Again, you just wanna twist, distort, and revise shit so it fits your wacko lefty agenda...............sad.

I see no further reason to continue this "debate" I've clearly made my point, with a case, set, MATCH.

HG and I are enjoying a good laugh privately tho from your "knowledge":lol:

Actually, a careful study of history shows that the USA didn't back either regime. But a stronger, better (USSR) supplied Iran did threaten to overrun and absorb a weaker Iraq which we did not see as a healthy situation with a huge percentage of the world's oil supplies at stake. So we supplied Saddam with enough weaponry to stave off iran. It was a conflict between the USSR and USA as much as between Iran and iraq. But Reagan figured if we kept Iran and Iraq busy beating each other up without either gaining a significant advantage, they would leave everybody else alone.

Saddam actually got his weapons and support from several sources Germany, France, England etc. not all of this was given to the Iraqis by the US like the moron Sallow is trying to imply.

None of our allies (well companies in those countries) could have sold those supplies to him had Raygun not taken Iraq off the list of Countries that supported terrorist. As far as I know we were the only ones to give him grant money.

Iranians have been providing support for the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents for years clown.:eusa_liar:

They also shelled Kurdistan in Northern Iraq.

Iran shells Iraqi Kurdistan village | Reuters

Again, you know less than zero on this subject.:eusa_liar:

Actually attack.

Arabs are a minority in Iran idiot, and I put up the link where Iran did attack Kurdistan in Northern Iraq. Nice trying to save face but you fail yet again.:eusa_liar:

:lol:

Well here's what you are missing.

Iran hasn't initiated war in over a century.

It has however..had it's democratically elected government knocked over by outside meddling from the United States.

And if you want to continue to make this about me personally..we are done here.

Cheers.

Okay.

History question.

Iran's proxy, Hamas, attacks Israel on a daily basis. Iran's other proxy, Hizballah, has attacked Israel numerous times and illegally occupies Lebanon, where it massacred 300 Marines in Beirut and terrorizes the Lebanese daily.

Yep.

Already did, champ. You fail.

You don't know jack.

You're the one who made the threat.

Just had to give you the reality of the situation.

Been in plenty of real life fights.

Actually attack.

It has however..had it's democratically elected government knocked over by outside meddling from the United States.

Cheers.

Untrue. Iran has initiated wars with Israel through its Hamas proxy and with the US through its Hizballah proxy.

Is proxy too complicated a word for you? I can draw pictures with crayons, if that will help

Yep.

No.."champ" you did not.

But then again..in your own mind..maybe you did.

You don't know jack.

Can you read? post where I threatened you. Your also a liar as well being misinformed.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You don't know jack.

Shadow boxing yourself doesn't really count, tough guy.

Can you read? post where I threatened you. Your also a liar as well being misinformed.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::cuckoo:

High_Gravity said:
About there.

By the way..I have made that "mistake" in real life. That's not where I lost my teeth.

No.."champ" you did not.

For those with functioning brains, I already provided facts of Iranian-backed wars with Israel and acts of wars against the US.

You'll just have to opt out.

Like I said chief..recruiters are looking for Muslim haters like yourself.

Feel free to join the US military.

Cheers.

Untrue. Iran has initiated wars with Israel through its Hamas proxy and with the US through its Hizballah proxy.

Is proxy too complicated a word for you? I can draw pictures with crayons, if that will help

So how many wars by proxy, have the USA initiated in Cuba, Central America, S. America, the ME, Eastern Europe.......

Do as I say, not as I do?

No.."champ" you did not.

For those with functioning brains, I already provided facts of Iranian-backed wars with Israel and acts of wars against the US.

"Proxy" wars are real life declarations of war now? They count as invasions?

Is that what you are saying?

Really?:lol:

High_Gravity said:
About there.

By the way..I have made that "mistake" in real life. That's not where I lost my teeth.

Yes but when did you lose your brains?:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

No.."champ" you did not.

"Proxy" wars are real life declarations of war now? They count as invasions?

Is that what you are saying?

Really?:lol:

Still no comment on the Iranian strikes on Kurdistan clown face?:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back