Iraq PM says IS smuggles majority of oil via Turkey

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Baghdad (AFP) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Monday that most oil smuggled by the Islamic State group goes through Turkey, joining a chorus of countries linking it with the jihadists' financing.
During a meeting with Germany's visiting foreign minister, Abadi stressed the "importance of stopping oil smuggling by (IS) terrorist gangs, the majority of which is smuggled via Turkey," a statement from his office said.

Iraq PM says IS smuggles majority of oil via Turkey

The Gig is up on this issue. Everyone knows now that they have been aiding the enemy, and we had refused to classify these assets as targets........until Russia opened up on them and we followed in suit......................

How the hell do you when the War when you allow them to get 100's of millions by selling stolen oil......................You don't.........

Finally the cover has been blown. It really is sickening to think we've allowed Erdogan to profit and all this blood has been spilled because we wanted regime change to the MB.

What a farce!

Finally the cover has been blown. It really is sickening to think we've allowed Erdogan to profit and all this blood has been spilled because we wanted regime change to the MB.

What a farce!

The USA does NOT control islamist dog Erdogan

I was specific in my wording that they've allowed Turkey to deal in ISIS oil. :) Not that they can control that snake. Unfortunately I'm beginning to believe from all the sources I've been reading that Obama would turn a "blind eye" to Erdogan's wheelings and dealings so that we could use their airfields.

I'm sitting on something but I should be able to have it up by tomorrow after I triple check every source.

What a farce!

The USA does NOT control islamist dog Erdogan

I was specific in my wording that they've allowed Turkey to deal in ISIS oil. :) Not that they can control that snake. Unfortunately I'm beginning to believe from all the sources I've been reading that Obama would turn a "blind eye" to Erdogan's wheelings and dealings so that we could use their airfields.

I'm sitting on something but I should be able to have it up by tomorrow after I triple check every source.

I am specific in my wording too. The USA does not control that which Erdogan does----no such luck

Forum List

Back