Iraq Gives Up On America And Asks Russia To Rescue It From IS Read More At Investor's Business Dail

This is just the culmination of the what the surrender monkeys have been saying about Iraq all along, we lost the Iraq war. Now Obama is proving it. He is truly wasting the sacrifice made by so many men and women of our VOLUNTEER army.

Lets stay out of the middle of this shit. Tired of spending trillions of dollars to help sub-human filth. Time to spend money on our own country.
We can agree on that Mattie...might be the only thing.

The problem is Big Ears has and is NOT staying out of it. He has supported ISIS and other factions trying to remove Assad. That is hardly staying out of it.

I agree.

Russia has always been aligned with Assad and the fact that Russian troops are over there doesn't surprise me at all.

Apparently Russia has forgotten their time in Afghanistan and what a hell hole that was to fight in.

I would rather hear about dead Russian troops than dead American troops.

We need to get the hell out of the ME and just hope that they all kill each other.

This was inevitable from the first day in March 2003 when we invaded Iraq.

We could have stationed 400,000 troops in Iraq, and we still would failed.

Let Russians die, and let's continue working on a nearly here energy independence.

Let Russians die, and let's continue working on a nearly here energy independence.
Sorry Jake that isn't going to happen. The vast right wing that keeps you up at night and the vast left wing you so adore, love war...even you know that...right?

Sorry Jake that isn't going to happen. The vast right wing that keeps you up at night and the vast left wing you so adore, love war...even you know that...right?
You are a libertarian, so you don't understand. Even I know that. :lol:

Looks good to me. Let the Russians get back in that human TOILET called the middle east and spend a few TRILLION dollars on the rag headed cave men.

Or who knows... maybe the rooskies will go in and kill everything that walks, and maybe make a difference, instead of playing patty cake with them like we do.

Yeah because big unlimited government run by a bunch of lying thieving psychopaths, is the best form of government....Right Fakey?

Yeah because big unlimited government run by a bunch of lying thieving psychopaths, is the best form of government....Right Fakey?
Only you are saying that, gipped. Libertarians simply want to be the ones in charge so they can decide who else lives and dies. A flip side of the coin with communism on the reverse face.

Only you are saying that, gipped. Libertarians simply want to be the ones in charge so they can decide who else lives and dies. A flip side of the coin with communism on the reverse face.
Jesus Jake, this is really dumb even for you.

Jesus Jake, this is really dumb even for you.
The truth stings. Libertarianism is a pipe dream, as much a vapor of hope as a hash pipe dream. It is nothingism in reality.

Forum List

Back