Iraq for sale, DVD,, how much is true??

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
I saw the documentary last night. It raised some questions with me as to whether these accusations are true, and if anything has been done to collect the overcharged/wrongly charged money to the US taxpayer.

I would like to think that Blackwater still has some of the best results, but I don't have any unbiased sources on their performance/cost.. But, even they have raised some questions.:eek:

Last edited:
We are operating on a deficit right now so in reality we're not paying for anything. As a result, our dollar has decreased and our airports, bridges, ports, and roads are being leased to other countries. I hope the Iraqis were worth it.

FYI

Buy IRAQ FOR SALE

I know I had to look it up, and I thought I might save some of you the trouble.

Not a clue, to answer your question.

Haven't seen the DVD.

I saw the documentary last night. It raised some questions with me as to whether these accusations are true, and if anything has been done to collect the overcharged/wrongly charged money to the US taxpayer.

I would like to think that Blackwater still has some of the best results, but I don't have any unbiased sources on their performance/cost.. But, even they have raised some questions.:eek:

:clap2:

I love it when the lightbulb goes off! Finally a man here willing to educate himself. Yes, we are being FUCKED. The Mainstream media won't tell you the truth because they've been purchased by mega corporations.

Bush/Chaney were warned not to go into Iraq while fighting in Afganistan because it would spread us too thin. But they wanted that to happen so they could bring in Haloburton and Blackwater. Privatize the profits and socialize the losses.

Please, tell us what concerns you now have. I love it!!! And don't let them tell you that dvd is hogwash. They are hogwash.

Want to see another good dvd? Freedom to Fascism. It explains how the income tax is illegal and they conned us in 1913 when the three richest men in America took over our money by starting the Federal Reserve. Just watch it and crap your pants. LOL.

Forum List

Back