What have Ukrainians been fighting for since 2013?

Russia.

That was supposed to be a tough question?
The problem is, that Ukraine (Borderlands) is Russia, too. Russia as a cultural and lingustic space is much wider than the Russian Federation. Like America as a continent is more than the USA.

and Zimbawe + Iran , but not much cash left in pootler´s pockets :icon_lol:
IMG_20230418_090641_681.jpg

Yes. He doesn't have the pockets deep enough to keep all that cash.

Actually, 85% of the world support Russia, or, at least, is neutral.
Neither is true. The actual statement you are lying about says 85% of the world has not participated in the sanctions against Russia, but at the UNGA nearly the whole world condemned Russia's imperialist aggression against Ukraine.

Actually, 85% of the world support Russia, or, at least, is neutral.
I couldn't stop from coffee coming out my nose on this one I began laughing so hard at this one.

Do you really think that anyone believes this outrageous lie? I mean really?

Support from all 7 continents is obvious. Ukraine is going to be the best and most cross trained military in the world....capable of using munitions manufactured from anywhere in the world. I mean even Egypt is supporting Ukraine (largest purchaser of Russian military equipment and munitions).

Who is it exactly that is not supporting Ukraine? (Besides Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela? )

Originally posted by Ringo
Conveniently forget to mention China, Brazil, India, the whole Africa and most of the Asia and Latin America?

So true...

The president of Brazil (just to cite an example) has said many times that both sides must negotiate which is the same as saying that Russia has legitimate grievances that need to be addressed.

If ONLY what you were saying was true. If only, if only....

But I can't go back and unlearn.

For Russia their only port that operates year round is in Crimea....Sevastopol. it's not just a naval base....but an extremely busy shipping hub where goods come and go for Russia or the power to regulate those who do.
Currently Ukraine has literally tons of grain headed for the poorest nations in desperate need of grain but Russia claims they need to inspect it first before they let grain leave Ukraine's port down the coastline just a bit.

But is Russia going to inspect? They are still looking for a flashlight....have been for 6 months now.

You can fool some people...but I aint one of them.
Fool . So badly informed and no DYOR

In Zaporizhzhia, the police captured local communist Yuri Petrovsky

He is accused of high treason and could face life imprisonment. It is normal under the fascists.
The local deputy of the city council Yury Petrovsky is traditionally accused of treason
The main evidence of the crime was a video on YouTube in 2014, where the accused spoke under the slogans "No to Fascism! No to Nationalism!" It's unforgivable in today's Ukraine.

According to local resources, zaporizhzhya journalist Yuri Gudymenko acted as an informer

Conveniently forget to mention China, Brazil, India, the whole Africa and most of the Asia and Latin America?
Ummmmm....
Hate to break it to you but all of these as well have come out and publicly condemned Russia's actions in Ukraine. I said and meant ALL 7 Continents.

You might have missed it but I haven't. Venezuela is the ONLY country to support Russia....but then again they don't have anything.

However, nobody has answered my question (please see below).

What Russian actions in 2013 moved Ukrainians to initially set up barricades and then to burn and kill during the so-called Euromaidan?

Oh....I forgot....
Armenia is also being extremely naughty as this is the country through whom Russia is buying Chinese and American goods in order to bypass sanctions....

So there have calls for sanctions to be applied to those nations assisting Russia bypass sanctions. Rather severe sanctions too. And it looks to be gaining traction as 65-70% of Americans and 80-90% of Europeans are supportive of Ukraine despite the Russian spin doctors best efforts.

However, nobody has answered my question (please see below).

What Russian actions in 2013 moved Ukrainians to initially set up barricades and then to burn and kill during the so-called Euromaidan?
Your question contains an answer. Euromaidan. Yanukovych’s refusal for closer cooperation with the EU and Moscow’s role in this decision.

Really? Who said this? Russian operation in Chechnya took almost 10 years. Even western regions of Ukraine are six time larger than Chechnya. Previous time it took more then 20 years to wipe out leftovers of Ukrainian Nazi bands in the Western Ukraine.

Ukrainian neo-Nazis.
Epic events are unfolding in Germany but no one seems to talk about them. A top ranked German General Andreas Marlow has been appointed to train Ukrainians at an "international training center" but after realizing who he is actually dealing with, he contacted the prosecutor's office and the German MOD to launch an investigation on Ukrainian war crimes against Russian POV's and civilians.
During his work with the Ukrainian neo-Nazis soldiers he pointed out in particular that Ukrainian soldiers trained at the bases of Wildflecken and Hummelburg repeatedly bragged and showed videos of brutal tortures and executions of Russian prisoners of war, confirming Ukrainian involvement in war crimes.
Although dozens of German officers saw these videos, they were ordered not to disclose what they saw in order to avoid ruining Ukraine's "reputation". Since many of German officers do not want to lose their official posts, they do not make the facts of the Ukrainian war crimes public.
Funny enough, it gets even worse, Ukrainian soldiers according to the report have showed great interest in the archives of the Nazi SS torture programs and repeatedly asked their German trainees to be familiarized with the archives of the "special methods" used against the Soviet captives during the WW2.
Apparently Marlow is one of the few generals in the west, who will not step over his honor and will not accept the policy of concealing war crimes even if it will cost him his position or rank. He is convinced that the torture facts must be investigated, and the officers should be allowed to speak up on what they saw during their work with the Ukrainians.
Even though Marlow submitted a formal application to Duscha Gmel - the federal prosecutor at the Federal Court of Justice, and a copy to the German Ministry of Defense back in February of 2023, he still did not receive any official response from the authorities.
Lieutenant General Andreas Marlow can be contacted directly to verify the information: [email protected] Source: https://t.me/Ubersicht_Ukra
Fw5wE4RXoAYpxFX

Ukrainian neo-Nazis.
Epic events are unfolding in Germany but no one seems to talk about them. A top ranked German General Andreas Marlow has been appointed to train Ukrainians at an "international training center" but after realizing who he is actually dealing with, he contacted the prosecutor's office and the German MOD to launch an investigation on Ukrainian war crimes against Russian POV's and civilians.
During his work with the Ukrainian neo-Nazis soldiers he pointed out in particular that Ukrainian soldiers trained at the bases of Wildflecken and Hummelburg repeatedly bragged and showed videos of brutal tortures and executions of Russian prisoners of war, confirming Ukrainian involvement in war crimes.
Although dozens of German officers saw these videos, they were ordered not to disclose what they saw in order to avoid ruining Ukraine's "reputation". Since many of German officers do not want to lose their official posts, they do not make the facts of the Ukrainian war crimes public.
Funny enough, it gets even worse, Ukrainian soldiers according to the report have showed great interest in the archives of the Nazi SS torture programs and repeatedly asked their German trainees to be familiarized with the archives of the "special methods" used against the Soviet captives during the WW2.
Apparently Marlow is one of the few generals in the west, who will not step over his honor and will not accept the policy of concealing war crimes even if it will cost him his position or rank. He is convinced that the torture facts must be investigated, and the officers should be allowed to speak up on what they saw during their work with the Ukrainians.
Even though Marlow submitted a formal application to Duscha Gmel - the federal prosecutor at the Federal Court of Justice, and a copy to the German Ministry of Defense back in February of 2023, he still did not receive any official response from the authorities.
Lieutenant General Andreas Marlow can be contacted directly to verify the information: [email protected] Source: https://t.me/Ubersicht_Ukra
Fw5wE4RXoAYpxFX
All fake of course. bundeswehr.org is not a German Gov't site, it is a private domain hosted by a German telecom with anonymous registrants. A DNS record lookup fails several basic tests like mismatched hostnames, the webservice is unencrypted, the primary nameserver is not listed at the parent nameserver and does not return an A Record for the registered nameserver, there are numerous technical "fails" that any legitimate domain would pass.

The home page is a just phony error message.

"A general error occurred while accessing a webpage.
This can have various causes, e.g.:
The service is temporarily unavailable.
The requested website is not or no longer provided on this server.
You are not authorized to access this website.
The request was syntactically incorrect.
Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding."

This is not an actual server error- you can view the html source code and see that it's a static landing page.

Also the named General's twitter feed shows that he is actively participating in the training of Ukraine forces with his Dutch counterparts. He clearly supports Ukraine.

Lame-ass propagandists took a known person and fabricated a false story around him, then used a fake domain to try to make people think it was legit. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back