Iraq Bombs ISIS Radio Station in Mosul

usa must kill all mosul people. like hiroshima . but without nuclear weapon . just with missile
most of mosul people supporting isis .
we will have better world without mosul bastard arabs wahabi
No, just you.

you dont know them . i live in fucking middle east . they are bastard .
do you think they didnt dance for paris and san bernadino attack ?

Civilian casualties are a result of war
If you are scared to kill a few innocent people, then don't do anything. No need to make yourself look an idiot and a pussy.
Giving your enemies a notice? Get real

Except these aren't civilians of a foreign country. It's their civilians. Some of them are going to die, but you can understand them trying to keep casualties to an extreme minimum in this case.
Yeah, I guess letting ISIS run things is a better option?
I get what you are saying, but the opposite seems worse IMO

They aren't "letting ISIS run things". They have been liberating villages around Mosul for months, and plan to enter the city later this month. ISIS's stronghold in Iraq will likely fall by the end of the year.
Dude they have been using chemical weapons, controlling oil(which I think they have been on the losing end of that lately?), bombing sulfur factories, having a radio station..

If you are scared to kill a few innocent people, then don't do anything. No need to make yourself look an idiot and a pussy.

Except these aren't civilians of a foreign country. It's their civilians. Some of them are going to die, but you can understand them trying to keep casualties to an extreme minimum in this case.

They aren't "letting ISIS run things". They have been liberating villages around Mosul for months, and plan to enter the city later this month. ISIS's stronghold in Iraq will likely fall by the end of the year.
A year long seige?
Again, cut water and power. It's over in a week.

That idea could also backfire. They are hoping that as they enter the city some civilians help them fight back against ISIS. Imagine if ISIS says, "Look what the Iraqi government did to you."

Dude they have been using chemical weapons, controlling oil(which I think they have been on the losing end of that lately?), bombing sulfur factories, having a radio station..

It's not just their civilians. It's their city. The second largest city in the country. They aren't doing any more damage to it then they have to.

A year long seige?
Again, cut water and power. It's over in a week.

That idea could also backfire. They are hoping that as they enter the city some civilians help them fight back against ISIS. Imagine if ISIS says, "Look what the Iraqi government did to you."
Let them go a week without water and see how they fight.

It's not just their civilians. It's their city. The second largest city in the country. They aren't doing any more damage to it then they have to.
I'm sure the 700,000 people held captive and living in fear of being executed for perceived petty crimes don't care much that a bridge be destroyed, power turned off, or a radio station shutdown.

I'm sure the 700,000 people held captive and living in fear of being executed for perceived petty crimes don't care much that a bridge be destroyed, power turned off, or a radio station shutdown.
are you f kidding me ?
they like isis . they live in their heaven now

are you f kidding me ?
they like isis . they live in their heaven now
Ok, then no objection to nuking the city then.

Forum List

Back